[3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
User avatar
KlausiMaus
Registered User
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by KlausiMaus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:54 pm

OK. fine! When do you think you will be ready?
Klaus (http://forum.kuhnert.ch/) :: Keep it simple, stupid :!:

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:09 pm

KlausiMaus wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:54 pm
OK. fine! When do you think you will be ready?
I really don't know.

This is a hobby project. If there's anything wrong I try to fix it ASAP, but improvements are done when I have time. And now I just moved to a new home and I have A LOT of work, so I cannot work on this as much as I want.

I think that with humid weather there will be less things I can do at home (garden, etc), so I'll work on it lot more. So I expect I'll be spending more hours gradually as autum/winter is approaching.

TheDani
Registered User
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by TheDani » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Naguissa wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:47 pm
TheDani wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:34 pm
Hi,

Code: Select all

Are you sure that you wish to delete the data associated with “Thanks for posts”?

This removes all of its data and settings and cannot be undone!
Delete data

Code: Select all

Table 'abc.phpbb_thanks' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SHOW KEYS FROM phpbb_thanks

...
Error for phpbb_thanks.

That was an error in an old version. It should be fixed long time ago.
But still have Thanks for posts 3.2.11
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'aaa_com.phpbb_thanks' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SHOW KEYS FROM phpbb_thanks

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 997
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php
LINE: 193
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/tools/tools.php
LINE: 936
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/tools/tools.php
LINE: 579
CALL: phpbb\db\tools\tools->sql_index_exists()

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: phpbb\db\tools\tools->perform_schema_changes()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 714
CALL: call_user_func_array()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 661
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->run_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 589
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->process_data_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 517
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->try_revert()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 512
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 512
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 512
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 512
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 512
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 488
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/extension/base.php
LINE: 108
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/gfksx/ThanksForPosts/ext.php
LINE: 111
CALL: phpbb\extension\base->purge_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/extension/manager.php
LINE: 359
CALL: gfksx\ThanksForPosts\ext->purge_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_extensions.php
LINE: 304
CALL: phpbb\extension\manager->purge_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 676
CALL: acp_extensions->main()

FILE: [ROOT]/adm/index.php
LINE: 82
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Please show me how?

User avatar
lozu
Registered User
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:07 am
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by lozu » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:31 pm

Why do I get his?
Image
from Posts toplist

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:07 pm

lozu wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:31 pm
Why do I get his?
Image
from Posts toplist
Custom style not very much compatible with prosilver

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:08 pm

TheDani wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:40 pm
Naguissa wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:47 pm
TheDani wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:34 pm
Hi,

Code: Select all

Are you sure that you wish to delete the data associated with “Thanks for posts”?

This removes all of its data and settings and cannot be undone!
Delete data

Code: Select all

Table 'abc.phpbb_thanks' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SHOW KEYS FROM phpbb_thanks

...
Error for phpbb_thanks.

That was an error in an old version. It should be fixed long time ago.
But still have Thanks for posts 3.2.11
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'aaa_com.phpbb_thanks' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SHOW KEYS FROM phpbb_thanks

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 997
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php
LINE: 193
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/tools/tools.php
LINE: 936
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/tools/tools.php
LINE: 579
CALL: phpbb\db\tools\tools->sql_index_exists()

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: phpbb\db\tools\tools->perform_schema_changes()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 714
CALL: call_user_func_array()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 661
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->run_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 589
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->process_data_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 517
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->try_revert()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 512
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 512
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 512
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 512
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 512
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 488
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/extension/base.php
LINE: 108
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/gfksx/ThanksForPosts/ext.php
LINE: 111
CALL: phpbb\extension\base->purge_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/extension/manager.php
LINE: 359
CALL: gfksx\ThanksForPosts\ext->purge_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_extensions.php
LINE: 304
CALL: phpbb\extension\manager->purge_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 676
CALL: acp_extensions->main()

FILE: [ROOT]/adm/index.php
LINE: 82
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Please show me how?
Strange, it should not happen.

I'll investigate, but meanwhile you can disable extension and don't purge the data until it's fixed.

TheDani
Registered User
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by TheDani » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:07 pm

I have delete rxu's thanksforposts 2.0.6 and Alg's addonforthanksforposts.

Oh, the same thing as previously. Thanks for posts 3.2.11 is enabled, but there is no "ACP -> Extensions -> Thanks configuration", again. "Purge all sessions" and "Purge the cache" is "Run now".

On the frontend, there is no Thanks/Likes at nothing at all, just like this:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/gfksx/ThanksForPosts/core/helper.php on line 544: round() expects parameter 2 to be integer, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/gfksx/ThanksForPosts/core/helper.php on line 544: round() expects parameter 2 to be integer, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4541: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3291)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4541: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3291)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4541: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3291)

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Seems some kind of configuration problem, maybe because previous extensions' data or corrupted configuration.

It's failing at this configuration value: thanks_number_digits

You can try to manually change or create that on database.
there is no "ACP -> Extensions -> Thanks configuration

It should be there, on ACP. It's the 2nd time the same happens, are you sure your phpbb is not mangled? The other time it worked purging "Name suggestions"; doesn't work now that way?

TheDani wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:07 pm
I have delete rxu's thanksforposts 2.0.6 and Alg's addonforthanksforposts.

Oh, the same thing as previously. Thanks for posts 3.2.11 is enabled, but there is no "ACP -> Extensions -> Thanks configuration", again. "Purge all sessions" and "Purge the cache" is "Run now".

On the frontend, there is no Thanks/Likes at nothing at all, just like this:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/gfksx/ThanksForPosts/core/helper.php on line 544: round() expects parameter 2 to be integer, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/gfksx/ThanksForPosts/core/helper.php on line 544: round() expects parameter 2 to be integer, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4541: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3291)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4541: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3291)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4541: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3291)

TheDani
Registered User
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by TheDani » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Naguissa wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:27 pm
Seems some kind of configuration problem, maybe because previous extensions' data or corrupted configuration.

It's failing at this configuration value: thanks_number_digits

You can try to manually change or create that on database.
Hey. What do you mean? /forum/ext/gfksx/ThanksForPosts
and then /core/helper.php, /migrations/v_1_2_8.php and /acp/acp_thanks_reput_module.php
then change "thanks_number_digits" to "thanks_number_digits1", 3 lines of helper.php, and a single v_1_2_8.php and acp_thanks_reput_module.php
But I guess no. Thanks for posts 3.2.11 enabled or disabled, try different way (1 and 2).

1. enabled (ok)
2. disabled (ok)
3. deleted (General Error)

I have tried this, phpMyAdmin

Code: Select all

results for "%thanks_number_digits%" at least one of the words:
0 matches inside table phpbb_*
0 matches inside table phpbb_*
...
I have found 0. Except phpbb_notifications or phpbb_notifications.notification_data, it's endless "Searching". Two-three hours, still "Searching".


I have tried

Code: Select all

REPAIR TABLE phpbb_acl_groups, phpbb_acl_options, phpbb_acl_roles, phpbb_acl_roles_data, phpbb_acl_users, phpbb_attachments, phpbb_banlist, phpbb_bbcodes, phpbb_bookmarks, phpbb_bots, phpbb_config, phpbb_config_text, phpbb_confirm, phpbb_disallow, phpbb_draft, phpbb_ext, phpbb_extensions, phpbb_extension_groups, phpbb_forums, phpbb_forums_acccess, phpbb_forums_track, phpbb_forum_watch, phpbb_groups, phpbb_icons, phpbb_lang, phpbb_log, phpbb_login_attempts, phpbb_migrations, phpbb_moderator_cache, phpbb_modules, phpbb_notification_types, phpbb_oauth_status, phpbb_oauth_tokens, phpbb_poll_votes, phpbb_posts, phpbb_privmsgs, phpbb_privmsgs_folder, phpbb_privmsgs_rules, phpbb_privmsgs_to, phpbb_profile_fields, phpbb_profile_fields_data, phpbb_profile_fields_lang, phpbb_profile_lang, phpbb_ranks, phpbb_reports, phpbb_reports_reasons, phpbb_search_results, phpbb_search_wordlist, phpbb_search_wordmatch, phpbb_sessions, phpbb_sessions_keys, phpbb_sitelist, phpbb_smilies, phpbb_sm_blocks, phpbb_sphinx, phpbb_styles, phpbb_teampage, phpbb_topics, phpbb_topics_posted, phpbb_topics_track, phpbb_topics_watch, phpbb_users, phpbb_user_group, phpbb_user_notifications, phpbb_warnings, phpbb_words, phpbb_zebra
USE_FRM
With and without USE_FRM. (minus phpbb_notifications, toooo long)

Code: Select all

Table 'abc.phpbb_thanks' doesn't exist [1146]
phpMyAdmin: phpbb_teampage, phpbb_topics etc, excepts phpbb_thanks. Doesn't exist.

It should be there, on ACP. It's the 2nd time the same happens, are you sure your phpbb is not mangled? The other time it worked purging "Name suggestions"; doesn't work now that way?
No, all of those are disabled AND deleted, except Thanks For Posts.

As I said: In front end [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning ... (1), in back end General Error SQL ERROR [ mysqli ] ... (2)


Edit: little bit more, 1 and 4 is good, 2 and 3 is errors.
* Thanks Settings
ok

* Update counters
Image

* Clear the list of thanks
error

* Rating Options
Image




Insert to phpMyAdmin

Code: Select all

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS phpbb_thanks;
CREATE TABLE phpbb_thanks (user_id INT, post_id INT, poster_id INT, topic_id INT, forum_id INT, thanks_time TEXT);
Administration Control Panel -> Customise

Code: Select all

Are you sure that you wish to delete the data associated with “Thanks for posts”?

This removes all of its data and settings and cannot be undone!
(Delete data)

Code: Select all

Something went wrong during the request and an exception was thrown. The changes made before the error occurred were reversed to the best of our abilities, but you should check the board for errors.

A module already exists: ACP_THANKS

Return to the extension list


Help me.

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:09 pm

Help me.
Last edited by HiFiKabin on Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: un needed quote deleted

TheDani
Registered User
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by TheDani » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:01 pm

Enable
Image

Disable
Image

and Delete = Errors

Edit: Now I can see all 4
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:42 am

This seems weird, specially this:
TheDani wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Administration Control Panel -> Customise

Code: Select all

Are you sure that you wish to delete the data associated with “Thanks for posts”?

This removes all of its data and settings and cannot be undone!
(Delete data)

Code: Select all

Something went wrong during the request and an exception was thrown. The changes made before the error occurred were reversed to the best of our abilities, but you should check the board for errors.

[b]A module already exists: ACP_THANKS[/b]

Return to the extension list

Is this error thrown when deleting data? Why? It should not insert nothing, only delete data.

I suggest making a manual deletion and then proceed with a fresh install of any of the extensions (this one or the original one, now validated and on CDB).

All the data about this extension (and probably the original, but that one can have few less) is:

Code: Select all

tables:
	thanks

config.add:
	thanks_for_posts_version
	remove_thanks
	thanks_postlist_view
	thanks_profilelist_view
	thanks_counters_view
	thanks_number
	thanks_info_page
	thanks_only_first_post
	thanks_for_posts_version
	thanks_number_post
	thanks_post_reput_view
	thanks_topic_reput_view
	thanks_forum_reput_view
	thanks_reput_height
	thanks_reput_level
	thanks_number_digits
	thanks_number_row_reput
	thanks_reput_graphic
	thanks_reput_image
	thanks_reput_image_back
	thanks_time_view
	thanks_top_number
	thanks_forum_reput_view_column
	thanks_topic_reput_view_column
	thanks_global_announce
	thanks_global_post
	thanks_post_view_guests
	thanks_post_view_robots





permission.add:
	f_thanks
	u_viewthanks
	u_viewtoplist
	m_thanks


permission.permission_set
	role ROLE_USER_STANDARD, u_viewthanks
	group REGISTERED, u_viewthanks
	role ROLE_FORUM_STANDARD, f_thanks
	group REGISTERED, u_viewtoplist
	role ROLE_USER_STANDARD, u_viewtoplist
	role ROLE_MOD_FULL, m_thanks
	group GLOBAL_MODERATORS, m_thanks
	role ROLE_FORUM_FULL, f_thanks
	role ROLE_FORUM_FULL, f_thanks
	role ROLE_FORUM_POLLS, f_thanks
	role ROLE_FORUM_LIMITED, f_thanks
	role ROLE_FORUM_LIMITED_POLLS, f_thanks
	role ROLE_USER_FULL, u_viewtoplist
	role ROLE_USER_LIMITED, u_viewtoplist
	role ROLE_USER_NOPM, u_viewtoplist
	role ROLE_USER_NOAVATAR, u_viewtoplist
	role ROLE_USER_FULL, u_viewthanks
	role ROLE_USER_LIMITED, u_viewthanks
	role ROLE_USER_NOPM, u_viewthanks
	role ROLE_USER_NOAVATAR, u_viewthanks



module.remove
	acp, ACP_MESSAGES, ACP_THANKS
	acp, ACP_CAT_DOT_MODS, ACP_THANKS
	acp, ACP_THANKS_SETTINGS, ACP_THANKS
	acp, ACP_THANKS_REFRESH, ACP_THANKS
	acp, ACP_THANKS_TRUNCATE, ACP_THANKS
	acp, ACP_THANKS_REPUT_SETTINGS, ACP_THANKS


notifications:
	gfksx.thanksforposts.notification.type.thanks
	gfksx.thanksforposts.notification.type.thanks_remove











TheDani wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:29 pm
Naguissa wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:27 pm
Seems some kind of configuration problem, maybe because previous extensions' data or corrupted configuration.

It's failing at this configuration value: thanks_number_digits

You can try to manually change or create that on database.
Hey. What do you mean? /forum/ext/gfksx/ThanksForPosts
and then /core/helper.php, /migrations/v_1_2_8.php and /acp/acp_thanks_reput_module.php
then change "thanks_number_digits" to "thanks_number_digits1", 3 lines of helper.php, and a single v_1_2_8.php and acp_thanks_reput_module.php
But I guess no. Thanks for posts 3.2.11 enabled or disabled, try different way (1 and 2).

1. enabled (ok)
2. disabled (ok)
3. deleted (General Error)

I have tried this, phpMyAdmin

Code: Select all

results for "%thanks_number_digits%" at least one of the words:
0 matches inside table phpbb_*
0 matches inside table phpbb_*
...
I have found 0. Except phpbb_notifications or phpbb_notifications.notification_data, it's endless "Searching". Two-three hours, still "Searching".


I have tried

Code: Select all

REPAIR TABLE phpbb_acl_groups, phpbb_acl_options, phpbb_acl_roles, phpbb_acl_roles_data, phpbb_acl_users, phpbb_attachments, phpbb_banlist, phpbb_bbcodes, phpbb_bookmarks, phpbb_bots, phpbb_config, phpbb_config_text, phpbb_confirm, phpbb_disallow, phpbb_draft, phpbb_ext, phpbb_extensions, phpbb_extension_groups, phpbb_forums, phpbb_forums_acccess, phpbb_forums_track, phpbb_forum_watch, phpbb_groups, phpbb_icons, phpbb_lang, phpbb_log, phpbb_login_attempts, phpbb_migrations, phpbb_moderator_cache, phpbb_modules, phpbb_notification_types, phpbb_oauth_status, phpbb_oauth_tokens, phpbb_poll_votes, phpbb_posts, phpbb_privmsgs, phpbb_privmsgs_folder, phpbb_privmsgs_rules, phpbb_privmsgs_to, phpbb_profile_fields, phpbb_profile_fields_data, phpbb_profile_fields_lang, phpbb_profile_lang, phpbb_ranks, phpbb_reports, phpbb_reports_reasons, phpbb_search_results, phpbb_search_wordlist, phpbb_search_wordmatch, phpbb_sessions, phpbb_sessions_keys, phpbb_sitelist, phpbb_smilies, phpbb_sm_blocks, phpbb_sphinx, phpbb_styles, phpbb_teampage, phpbb_topics, phpbb_topics_posted, phpbb_topics_track, phpbb_topics_watch, phpbb_users, phpbb_user_group, phpbb_user_notifications, phpbb_warnings, phpbb_words, phpbb_zebra
USE_FRM
With and without USE_FRM. (minus phpbb_notifications, toooo long)

Code: Select all

Table 'abc.phpbb_thanks' doesn't exist [1146]
phpMyAdmin: phpbb_teampage, phpbb_topics etc, excepts phpbb_thanks. Doesn't exist.

It should be there, on ACP. It's the 2nd time the same happens, are you sure your phpbb is not mangled? The other time it worked purging "Name suggestions"; doesn't work now that way?
No, all of those are disabled AND deleted, except Thanks For Posts.

As I said: In front end [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning ... (1), in back end General Error SQL ERROR [ mysqli ] ... (2)


Edit: little bit more, 1 and 4 is good, 2 and 3 is errors.
* Thanks Settings
ok

* Update counters
Image

* Clear the list of thanks
error

* Rating Options
Image




Insert to phpMyAdmin

Code: Select all

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS phpbb_thanks;
CREATE TABLE phpbb_thanks (user_id INT, post_id INT, poster_id INT, topic_id INT, forum_id INT, thanks_time TEXT);
Administration Control Panel -> Customise

Code: Select all

Are you sure that you wish to delete the data associated with “Thanks for posts”?

This removes all of its data and settings and cannot be undone!
(Delete data)

Code: Select all

Something went wrong during the request and an exception was thrown. The changes made before the error occurred were reversed to the best of our abilities, but you should check the board for errors.

A module already exists: ACP_THANKS

Return to the extension list


Help me.

TheDani
Registered User
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by TheDani » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:52 am

I've searched for File name: %Thanks%For%Posts%, and search for Containing text: %Thanks%For%Posts%. 0 matches. (Agent Ransack)
I've searched for %Thanks%For%Posts%, found "X_0 matches inside table phpbb_xxx". 3 matches, but now deleted. (phpMyAdmin)
I've searched for Extensions Manager, found

Code: Select all

The “gfksx/ThanksForPosts” extension is not valid.
The requested file could not be found: ./../ext/gfksx/ThanksForPosts/composer.json
Image

And delete data (!), and start again. Thank you.

User avatar
Naguissa
Registered User
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am
Location: Barcelona
Name: Naguissa
Contact:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by Naguissa » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:04 am

TheDani wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:52 am
I've searched for File name: %Thanks%For%Posts%, and search for Containing text: %Thanks%For%Posts%. 0 matches. (Agent Ransack)
I've searched for %Thanks%For%Posts%, found "X_0 matches inside table phpbb_xxx". 3 matches, but now deleted. (phpMyAdmin)
I've searched for Extensions Manager, found

Code: Select all

The “gfksx/ThanksForPosts” extension is not valid.
The requested file could not be found: ./../ext/gfksx/ThanksForPosts/composer.json
Image

And delete data (!), and start again. Thank you.
Wait, there's a missing file (at least!). Try:

1) Disable extension
2) Delete extension's files
3) Upload latest version: https://github.com/Naguissa/thanks_for_ ... ses/latest
4) Try enabling the extension.


About all that data I listed in previous post, they are values inside phpbb's tables (extensions, roles, permissions, configuration, etc). The only table created by the extension is "phpbb_prefix" + thanks.

TheDani
Registered User
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration)

Post by TheDani » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Thank you.

Before I have phpBB 3.0 in navbar_header.html.

Code: Select all

<!-- Ajax like notification -->
<!-- IF AJAXLIKE_ENABLE -->
<a href="#" onclick="ajaxlike_liked_listbox('{AJAXLIKE_NOTIFY_CALLBACK}'); return false;" title="{AL_NEW_LIKE}{L_AL_LIKE_NEW}
<!-- IF AL_NEW_LIKE == 0 --> Prepare your sword and write more awesome quality posts! <!-- ENDIF -->">
<!-- IF AL_NEW_LIKE > 0 -->
<i class="fa fa-thumbs-up"></i>
<!-- ELSE -->
<i class="fa fa-thumbs-down"></i>
<!-- ENDIF -->
<span id="ajaxlike_not_new"><strong>{AL_NEW_LIKE}</strong> new like<!-- IF AL_NEW_LIKE != 1 -->s<!-- ENDIF --></span></a>
</span></a>
<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- Ajax like notification -->
Could you do the same?

Post Reply

Return to “Extensions in Development”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gubkin, Mathieu M. and 22 guests