This incorporates the latest extension review team's changes. Summary of changes worth mentioning:
- The manual mailer no longer saves to
/cache/phpbbservices/digests but to
/store/phpbbservices/digests instead. If you want to view the files saved to your web space, use FTP to download these files and look at them in a browser in local mode.
- Digests no longer have footers showing the user's digest settings. However, the link the the User Control Panel remains and they can use that to quickly change their settings.
- HTML digests are now called styled digests (less geeky).
- HTML digests have markup to aid in the display on mobile devices.
- Edit subscribers now filters out inactive users. It's possible a user will subscribe to digests upon registration but the account will not be activated.
- Edit subscribers has enhanced HTML. id attributes added to <th> tags. Corresponding <td> tags link with the appropriate headers attribute. Check boxes and select boxes have title attributes.
- Manual mailer indicates that when specifying a date and time to create digests, it is based on server time.
- The term "folder" is used instead of "directory".
You can download the archive from the first post of this topic. You can download it from GitHub here
. If you download it from GitHub, make sure you place it correctly in the
Summary of changes from the 3.2.8 release can be seen here