[3.2][RC] Privacy Policy

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Graschi

Re: [3.2][RC] Privacy Policy

Post by Graschi » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:34 am

Graschi wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:30 am
Hi all

I am using this plugin. I found out that links in the privacy policy are blocked even if they are external ones (e.g. links to Wikipedia..).

I guess external links should not be blocked, only internal ones so that the use of the board is blocked but external sides can be visited.

How can I enable external links?

Best regards
Chris
Any idea here?
The same problem seems to exist when cookies are not accepted. I can not open the link in the cookie notes until I accept the cookie notes.

david63
Jr. Extension Validator
Name: David Wood

Post by david63 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:19 am

If it is causing such a major problem then don't block all links.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

Graschi

Post by Graschi » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:49 am

david63 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:19 am
If it is causing such a major problem then don't block all links.
If I do not block links, everyone can use the board even if cookies are not accepted.
Configuration: https://ibb.co/kcP4W9

alex75
Name: Alessandro

Post by alex75 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:15 pm

I report it, an error that may occur during the registration of a user, with the rc6 version of the extension and phpbb 3.2.3
Commenting on line 281, the problem disappears.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function update_auto_groups() on null in /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/ext/david63/privacypolicy/event/listener.php:281 Stack trace: #0 /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(184): david63\privacypolicy\event\listener->update_auto_groups(Object(root_forum\event\data), 'core.user_add_a...', Object(root_forum\event\dispatcher)) #1 /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(46): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch(Array, 'core.user_add_a...', Object(root_forum\event\data)) #2 /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/root_forum/event/dispatcher.php(62): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch('core.user_add_a...', Object(root_forum\event\data)) #3 /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/root_forum/event/dispatcher.php(46): root_forum\event\dispatcher->dispatch('core.user_add_a...', Object(root_forum\event\data)) #4 /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/includes/functions_user.php(413): root_forum\event\dispatcher->trigger_event('core.user_ in /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/ext/david63/privacypolicy/event/listener.php on line 281

david63
Jr. Extension Validator
Name: David Wood

Post by david63 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:17 pm

alex75 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:15 pm
I report it, an error that may occur during the registration of a user, with the rc6 version of the extension and phpbb 3.2.3
Commenting on line 281, the problem disappears.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function update_auto_groups() on null in /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/ext/david63/privacypolicy/event/listener.php:281 Stack trace: #0 /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(184): david63\privacypolicy\event\listener->update_auto_groups(Object(root_forum\event\data), 'core.user_add_a...', Object(root_forum\event\dispatcher)) #1 /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(46): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch(Array, 'core.user_add_a...', Object(root_forum\event\data)) #2 /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/root_forum/event/dispatcher.php(62): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch('core.user_add_a...', Object(root_forum\event\data)) #3 /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/root_forum/event/dispatcher.php(46): root_forum\event\dispatcher->dispatch('core.user_add_a...', Object(root_forum\event\data)) #4 /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/includes/functions_user.php(413): root_forum\event\dispatcher->trigger_event('core.user_ in /membri/nomedominio/root_forum/ext/david63/privacypolicy/event/listener.php on line 281
That error was fixed ages ago in the latest download.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

Tastenplayer
Name: Jutta Koliofotis

Post by Tastenplayer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:11 am

Well with help on .de I have now adapted this to each of my styles. I only have to translate the manual to EN.
https://www.forum.my-tastenworld.ch/vie ... 243&t=3173

Unfortunately the function is definitely missing that you can deactivate the color of the cookie hint in the ACP. So as in the Policy . Because if you choose a monochrome background for the box, you have to set an !important more. https://www.forum.my-tastenworld.ch/dow ... &mode=view
Startpage to my forum and portal:https://www.my-tastenworld.ch
My next Style Graphit:https://www.forum.my-tastenworld.ch/vie ... 240&t=3147
Be the best version of yourself rather than a bad copy of someone else!
Excuse me for my English, but I learned the language by speaking to people and not at school. The best online Translator

Return to “Extensions in Development”