[RC] Tables

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
karbiko

Re: [RC] Tables

Post by karbiko »

Yes, I use abbc3.

And I have tried it in prosilver and in some others, like proflat.

If you need a test user, I'm gonna send you a PM with It.

My forum is www.fororegistrocivil.es
Neverlands

Post by Neverlands »

Hello,

I cannot download version 2.1.4
The page https://www.sniper-e.com/download/file.php?id=36 gives me an error:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceCircularReferenceException: Circular reference detected for service "dmzx.mchat.cron.task.mchat_prune", path: "dmzx.mchat.cron.task.mchat_prune -> dmzx.mchat.cron.task.mchat_prune". in /home/snipere/public_html/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php:297 Stack trace: #0 /home/snipere/public_html/phpbb/di/service_collection.php(57): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Container->get('dmzx.mchat.cron...') #1 /home/snipere/public_html/phpbb/di/service_collection_iterator.php(44): phpbb\di\service_collection->offsetGet('dmzx.mchat.cron...') #2 /home/snipere/public_html/phpbb/cron/manager.php(76): phpbb\di\service_collection_iterator->current() #3 /home/snipere/public_html/phpbb/cron/manager.php(63): phpbb\cron\manager->load_tasks(Object(phpbb\di\service_collection)) #4 /home/snipere/public_html/cache/production/container_dbdbe80dc7030ae9bd39ee30cca82130.php(2073): phpbb\cron\manager->__construct(Object(phpbb\di\service_collection), Object in /home/snipere/public_html/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php on line 297
Sniper_E
Name: Ed Humphrey

Post by Sniper_E »

Yes sorry. I enabled abbc3 again to check out this issue and crashed my server. I did not update it for 3.3.1 before I did that. It's back up now.
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!
:!: Sniper_E Styles | phpbbmodders :!:
Neverlands

Post by Neverlands »

Sniper_E wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:13 pm
Yes sorry. I enabled abbc3 again to check out this issue and crashed my server. I did not update it for 3.3.1 before I did that. It's back up now.
karbiko

Post by karbiko »

Sniper_E wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:13 pm
Sorry about that.

I uninstalled the ext, purge cache and reinstall it, and now it is working ok

Thanks for your support
Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever »

Today I updated my code and sorted a few more things out I don't liked. There was problems with MChat and the display and working of the buttons. The Table describtion with not aligned correct. And did some nice looking buttons. Just need to add those changes to the english translations and the others.

I made I button for the footer under each colum table. 1 Colum tables got a 1 colum footer and a 7 colum table got a 7 colum footer if wanted. I show you soon some Screen Sniper. The problem before was a 1 colum footer under each table no matter how much colums it got. It's now really easy to add a footer, but i am not fully satisfied. You need to do your table , place the cursor before the [/table] Tag open the table button again and press the footer button because the table selection window close each time by its own.

Having a check box under each colum if you wanted to have a footer sure would be more nice but would take me too much time for the moment to code, even if I ever understood how to do. Also annother Font Awesome Button instead of my footer text would be maybe better. Will see. With a checkbox you could choose having tables with or without footer this maybe would be the perfect solution, but i dont know how to do.
Attachments
qq.JPG
qqq.JPG
Homepage: Terra Oceanica
Sniper_E

Post by Sniper_E »

Well I don't like having to open the tables selections up again just to add the footer. That is why I'm creating a hover popup button for the footer.

And you will use font awesome icon only on the regular buttons. Abbc3 and posting buttons use images not icons.

Having a check box to add the footer when creating a table would be a good option. But with the way the codes are inserted in the textarea from the language file, that would be a problem. I would have to create another set of language entries for that doubling the size of the file. Then I would have to make your selection add a "f" at the end of your selection to pull the footer into it.

I'll put my thinking cap on and see what it will take. But to add the footer after your table is inserted would be the easiest for me.

I have also noticed that the footer does not line up right in mobile. That's responsive for you, it is what it is.
Sniper_E

Post by Sniper_E »

I have a thought... What if I put the footer codes in each selection and you can delete those lines from the textarea after it is inserted if you do not want a footer?

That would really simplify that issue.

Return to “Extensions in Development”