[3.2][3.3][RC] Advanced Shop System

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
mrgoldy
Development Team Member
Development Team Member
Name: Gijs

Re: [3.2][3.3][RC] Advanced Shop System

Post by mrgoldy »

Both fixed locally and will be included in the next release.
phpBB Studio / Member of the Studio

Contributing: You can do it too! Including testing Pull Requests (PR).
phpBB Development and Testing made easy.
costanzo.moffa76
Name: costanzo moffa

Post by costanzo.moffa76 »

hi i have this problem

Code: Select all

Eccezione: The service "phpbbstudio.ass.controller.acp.settings" has a dependency on a non-existent service "phpbbstudio.aps.functions".

#0 /var/www/vhosts/openresource.it/opentricks.openresource.it/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/AbstractRecursivePass.php(60): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processValue(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Reference), false)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/openresource.it/opentricks.openresource.it/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(28): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\AbstractRecursivePass->processValue(Array, false)
#2 /var/www/vhosts/openresource.it/opentricks.openresource.it/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/AbstractRecursivePass.php(67): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processValue(Array)
#3 /var/www/vhosts/openresource.it/opentricks.openresource.it/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(28): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\AbstractRecursivePass->processValue(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Definition), true)
#4 /var/www/vhosts/openresource.it/opentricks.openresource.it/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/AbstractRecursivePass.php(60): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processValue(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Definition), true)
#5 /var/www/vhosts/openresource.it/opentricks.openresource.it/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(28): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\AbstractRecursivePass->processValue(Array, true)
#6 /var/www/vhosts/openresource.it/opentricks.openresource.it/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/AbstractRecursivePass.php(39): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processValue(Array, true)
#7 /var/www/vhosts/openresource.it/opentricks.openresource.it/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/Compiler.php(140): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\AbstractRecursivePass->process(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#8 /var/www/vhosts/openresource.it/opentricks.openresource.it/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(789): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\Compiler->compile(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#9 /var/www/vhosts/openresource.it/opentricks.openresource.it/phpbb/di/container_builder.php(203): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->compile()
#10 /var/www/vhosts/openresource.it/opentricks.openresource.it/common.php(115): phpbb\di\container_builder->get_container()
#11 /var/www/vhosts/openresource.it/opentricks.openresource.it/adm/index.php(23): require('/var/www/vhosts...')
#12 {main}/code]
Remnt

Post by Remnt »

Hey i'm unable to download the extension atm, after clicking download it says:

Failed to create "./store/tmp-ext/ass": mkdir(): Permission denied.
3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

Remnt wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:22 am
Hey i'm unable to download the extension atm, after clicking download it says:

Failed to create "./store/tmp-ext/ass": mkdir(): Permission denied.
Please be patient, it is not our fault. Thanks. :)
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
3Di
Former Team Member

Post by 3Di »

Should be all right now. ;)
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
Remnt

Post by Remnt »

Thanks for the quick fix! I have a question about uploading images to use for shop items. When I click the item background field when creating an item, it opens a popup, and then I click on 'select' and it just closes the window. Do I need to put images in a specific folder?
Last edited by Remnt on Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3Di
Former Team Member

Post by 3Di »

Files and/or images must be uploaded via ACP / Extensions / Advanced Shop System / Files

Images: there you can upload images that can later be used for displaying an item in the shop. Most images used through the shop work best with a 3:2 ratio (width:height).

2020-04-19 19_15_05-Advanced Shop System • Files.png
Remnt

Post by Remnt »

Ah thank you, can't believe I missed that. I just uploaded an image, but it still isn't showing when I go to select a background image?

Edit: Nvm, clearing my cache fixed it.
3Di
Former Team Member

Post by 3Di »

Same ACP but ITEMS, you need first to create a Category then inside of it create an ITEM, finally there you can use those files/images.

2020-04-19 19_27_01-Advanced Shop System • Items.png
2020-04-19 19_27_01-Advanced Shop System • Items.png (10.52 KiB) Viewed 378 times
Keeno

Post by Keeno »

Amazing work on this extension. Very easy to use. Im having a issue with uploading images. I upload via acp to the files tab in the extension. They seem to be uploading but not displaying for me top add to the items when creating them.

When i lick add image or background image there are no images that ive uploaded in the popup.

EDITED - Issue fixed with clear cache.
Keeno

Post by Keeno »

111111.png
Is there a way to change the white background?

Return to “Extensions in Development”