You probably missed what I said about this earlier in this thread, but the second image in your link was a thumbnail that was created at some point in the past, when your settings for thumbnail attachments was smaller than 200px (looks like it was 100px).donsenilo wrote: thanks for your quick reply.
I understand but I'm now very confused ...
for example (look here http://www.paranormal.wien/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=52&p=60:
both option are set to 200px.
the first picture in this topic is a link to the picture.
the second is an uploaded picture as attachment with original-width of 261px (what appears strangely as 104px in width). and therefore it does not "use" the lightbox.
Once a thumbnail attachment is posted, it remains forever at what the thumbnail size setting was when it was posted.
So that old small thumbnail is going to be stuck at that size, and will behave like a regular old thumbnail as far as opening in a new window, since it is too small to be affected by this plug in.
So the bottom line is:
1. Set the lightbox resize width to the same setting as your current attachment thumbnails
2. All img tag images ever posted on your board bigger than the lb setting will be lightboxed
3. All thumbnails ever posted on your board bigger than the lb setting will be lightboxed
4. All future thumbnails and img tag images bigger than the lb setting wil be lightboxed
5. All thumbnails previously posted with a setting smaller than the lb setting will behave like legacy thumbnails
PS: The only images that can be ligthboxed, are the ones that are resized by this plug in.