[CDB] Recent Topics

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
playgoods

Re: [BETA] Recent Topics

Post by playgoods » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:07 am

@paybas It would be great if you could get your extension to work with last post avatar extension

rawrjoel

Post by rawrjoel » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:22 pm

Aurelienazerty wrote:Is-it possible to hide recent topic for not-logged users ?
This one for me too, the extension is amazing apart from this. If a non logged in user can see a post from any forum here (which they can by default if it's shown on index page), then they can click the topic link and it will show them that post regardless of permissions.

Anyway to just completely hide recent topics if someones not logged in or of a certain rank?

Mathieu M.
Name: Mathieu

Post by Mathieu M. » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:47 pm

georgesmith1966 wrote:Regarding phpbb-seo, I had raised this issue a few weeks ago here

And the suggestion in the follow-up post was to:
This should be directly done by PayBas and it's easy. He just have to add phpbb_seo as an optionnal arguments of his own service (@?phpbbseo.usu.core) and then in the method he can check if the arguments was null (ie: phpbbseo/usu is not enabled) or not and deal with that.
All the extensions can use this way to be compatible with phpbbseo/usu.
and the next message was:
Exactly. The mod to the mod need to add eventual injection in the ext constructor to eventually store phpBB SEO object in a local variable and be later able to use it if present.
I'm not sure if the final solution will come from the phpbb-seo folks, or you folks. Either way, I greatly appreciate what you've done.
Hello,

Please, could you take a look at this phpBB SEO point ?

Thanks ;)
😄😄😍😄😄

hasanmak

Post by hasanmak » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:18 am

Hi,

Is there any way to move it to the bottom of the index page instead of the top and Is it possible to exclude the forum?

Thanks

StephenSegari

Post by StephenSegari » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:55 pm

Love the extension! Are there any plans to add the ability at the user level to turn on or off the Recent Topics? I have it installed on my site and personally love it, but I have had many users contact me asking if they had that ability. Thoughts? P.S. I am also a coder so I thought about going in and checking out your work, but figured I'd hit you up first and ask if you had any future plans for the extension.

Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:30 pm

Recent Topics Extension support is here. ;)
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate with Image
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

VSE
Extensions Development Coordinator
Extensions Development Coordinator
Name: Matt Friedman

Post by VSE » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:43 pm

To receive extension support please visit our Extensions Database and post in the specific extension’s designated support area. The link to the support area for each released extension is also available in the first post of each released extension listed in the [3.1.x] Extension Database Releases forum. For extensions still in development (not recommended for a live board) support s from that extensions's topic in the [3.1.x] Extensions in Development forum.
Dictated but not read.
Official phpBB Extensions My Extensions & MODs
Please do not PM me for support.

Return to “Extensions in Development”