[CDB] Quickedit 1.0.0-rc1

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Sshadow
Name: Chris C.

Re: [RC] Quickedit 1.0.0-rc1

Post by Sshadow » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:36 am

SüKûT wrote:
Schtorsch wrote:If I use Quickedit my signature is gone away after saving my edit...

Whats the problem?
I've seen the same problem me to.
For some reason it disables the option "Attach a signature (signatures can be altered via the UCP)". To fix you have to choose "Full Editor & Preview". Then go down and re-enable the signature option.

SüKûT

Post by SüKûT » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:17 am

Sshadow wrote:For some reason it disables the option "Attach a signature (signatures can be altered via the UCP)". To fix you have to choose "Full Editor & Preview". Then go down and re-enable the signature option.
yes I know. but continuous "full editor & preview". then why do we need to quickedit extension? :)

Sshadow
Name: Chris C.

Post by Sshadow » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:41 pm

SüKûT wrote:
Sshadow wrote:For some reason it disables the option "Attach a signature (signatures can be altered via the UCP)". To fix you have to choose "Full Editor & Preview". Then go down and re-enable the signature option.
yes I know. but continuous "full editor & preview". then why do we need to quickedit extension? :)
I was not saying that's how it should function. I was only pointing out how to fix the signature for those who didn't know.

uruguayito

Post by uruguayito » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:53 pm

nice ext.
tk Marc

works perfect
I speak spanish
Sorry for my bad english

bvrok

Post by bvrok » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:10 pm

Hi, Marc.
Tell me, pls, is it possible to include in quickedit area bb-codes (from Vse abbc3 extension) and smiles?
Thnx.

Allen142
Name: Allen Nguyen

Post by Allen142 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Hey marc, can you rename this extension's status to CDB and close this up because it's validated to our customizations database.
No sign of a forum I owned.

Thank you,
Allen

Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Yes, this is the Extension support

But... "rename this extension's status" :?:

This topic is on the development of the extension, and has now been validated, this topic will be closed by the Author, Moderator or Extension Team, but it is not necessary to change the topic title or extension status.

I don't see necessary.

Best regards. ;)
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate with Image
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:27 pm

I really like Quickedit very much and it perfect fit with the board style, but I discovered one bad thing:

After editing posts, it always removes signatures from those. They must be added back with the normal editor again. It's a really nice tool, but if all signatures got removed it's not as good. Need to work with the normal editor until this ist fixed.
Homepage: Terra Oceanica

Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Miri4ever wrote:I really like Quickedit very much and it perfect fit with the board style, but I discovered one bad thing:

After editing posts, it always removes signatures from those. They must be added back with the normal editor again. It's a really nice tool, but if all signatures got removed it's not as good. Need to work with the normal editor until this ist fixed.
After being validated extension, think it's better to ask for support here:
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... it/support
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate with Image
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

Return to “Extensions in Development”