[DEV] Post Love

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
KungFuJosh
Name: Joshua

Re: [DEV] Post Love

Post by KungFuJosh » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:31 pm

jefmcg wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:58 pm
I installed this extension (via git clone) in August - which as far as tell is the latest version.

First off, it's great - thanks.

The only issue I have is that we only get notifications sometimes. i.e. Sometimes when someone likes my post, there is a notification. Other times there isn't. The likes seem to show up fine on the posts, and you can review them in your profile. There seems to be no pattern, and no error popups or messages in the error log.

(ok, one other issue: I'd like to be able to click on number to know who the like was from, I'm mostly using a phone, so hover doesn't work)
+1 - me too. I've been using this extension for well over a year. Same thing, doesn't always notify. Or, if two people like the same post, for example, I might only get a notification of 1 of them, if at all.

KungFuJosh
Name: Joshua

Re: [DEV] Post Love

Post by KungFuJosh » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:31 pm

jefmcg wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:58 pm
I installed this extension (via git clone) in August - which as far as tell is the latest version.

First off, it's great - thanks.

The only issue I have is that we only get notifications sometimes. i.e. Sometimes when someone likes my post, there is a notification. Other times there isn't. The likes seem to show up fine on the posts, and you can review them in your profile. There seems to be no pattern, and no error popups or messages in the error log.

(ok, one other issue: I'd like to be able to click on number to know who the like was from, I'm mostly using a phone, so hover doesn't work)
+1 - me too. I've been using this extension for well over a year. Same thing, doesn't always notify. Or, if two people like the same post, for example, I might only get a notification of 1 of them, if at all.

Thanks,
Josh

Return to “Extensions in Development”