[ABD] [DEV] Post Love

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
ItchyBear

Re: [BETA] Post Love

Post by ItchyBear »

Lucifer4o wrote:Please review the modify_post_row function in Event and the appropriate event in style ...
Thanks for the reply man but I am struglling to change the order in which the likes appear :/ dumb I know :(

Regarding the errors, I don't know what happened and good news is I can't replicate it! I've upgraded to 3.1.6 and re-installed, so far it seems to be working without a problem.

Thanks for your help, for the mod and if you can spare a minute to spell out what I need to do to re-order the likes you'll earn a virtual beer in any pub you like 8-)
Satanasov
Name: Stanislav Atanasov

Post by Satanasov »

ItchyBear wrote:
Lucifer4o wrote:Please review the modify_post_row function in Event and the appropriate event in style ...
Thanks for the reply man but I am struglling to change the order in which the likes appear :/ dumb I know :(

Regarding the errors, I don't know what happened and good news is I can't replicate it! I've upgraded to 3.1.6 and re-installed, so far it seems to be working without a problem.

Thanks for your help, for the mod and if you can spare a minute to spell out what I need to do to re-order the likes you'll earn a virtual beer in any pub you like 8-)
What do you mean - reorder the likes?
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
ItchyBear

Post by ItchyBear »

As in my earlier post, I need to re-order the likes so they appear below the custom user field, as in this sample; and I'm really struggling with it for some bizzare reason?

After
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

ItchyBear wrote:As in my earlier post, I need to re-order the likes so they appear below the custom user field, as in this sample; and I'm really struggling with it for some bizzare reason?

After
Hello there.

This is easy, but I will not push a change (you will have to make it manually).

Please go in $phpbb_root_path/ext/anavaro/postlove/styles/prosilver/template/event and rename viewtopic_body_postrow_custom_fields_after.html to viewtopic_body_contact_fields_after.html
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
MaFeSa

Post by MaFeSa »

Lucifer4o wrote:This is easy, but I will not push a change
Excuse why not ? It is much more clean and tidy.
GoBieN

Post by GoBieN »

I don't agree, it's the specific post you like, not the user, so I think it's better in the post field.
cycling

Post by cycling »

Hi,

Is it possible to change layout like this;

The heart symbol is at the end of "div.postcontent", is it possible to place it at the end of "div.inner" and place user names at the right of heart symbol.

And 1 more thing, there is something wrong with my "Post Liked" symbol :),
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

cycling wrote:Hi,

Is it possible to change layout like this;

The heart symbol is at the end of "div.postcontent", is it possible to place it at the end of "div.inner" and place user names at the right of heart symbol.

And 1 more thing, there is something wrong with my "Post Liked" symbol :),
If there is template event - you can do it.

The second issue should be fixed in the updated version.
cycling

Post by cycling »

Lucifer4o wrote: If there is template event - you can do it.

The second issue should be fixed in the updated version.
I'm totally a newbie about PhpBB :).

I guess this is the event I'm looking for "viewtopic_body_postrow_post_content_footer". I changed the file name to this (both ext/anavaro/postlove/styles/prosilver/template/event/ and ext/anavaro/postlove/styles/all/template/event/ ) but couldn't succeed...

The only question in my mind is "How?"
ItchyBear

Post by ItchyBear »

Lucifer4o wrote:Hello there.

This is easy, but I will not push a change (you will have to make it manually).

Please go in $phpbb_root_path/ext/anavaro/postlove/styles/prosilver/template/event and rename viewtopic_body_postrow_custom_fields_after.html to viewtopic_body_contact_fields_after.html
Thank you for this, but I now have 2x 'Liked' totals, one above the Contacts and one below :)
I would never have thought to change the file name in Events to achieve this.

Can you tell me how I remove the original, I've purged the cache and reloaded the page but it still remains?

Sincerely appreciate your help Lucifer4o.

~ RESOLVED ~

I'm sure this isn't good-practice but I commented out the Like and Liked lines in the /styles/all/event/viewtopic_body_postrow_custom_fields_after.html file & it no longer displays the Liked total above the Contact details.

Big thanks for your help... it's a brilliant ext & adds tremendous value to our board. :)
cycling

Post by cycling »

I just added Turkish translation to GitHub;

https://github.com/edipdincer/postlove/ ... anguage/tr

But there are 2 problems;

1) If I set "Author can like posts" to "NO", author of the topic cannot like other users' posts in that topic.

2) If I set theme to "SilvorMike" everything disappears unless if I set "Author can like posts" to "YES".. And when this theme set, User's like counts on the postbit disappears. :mrgreen:
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

cycling wrote:I just added Turkish translation to GitHub;

https://github.com/edipdincer/postlove/ ... anguage/tr

But there are 2 problems;

1) If I set "Author can like posts" to "NO", author of the topic cannot like other users' posts in that topic.

2) If I set theme to "SilvorMike" everything disappears unless if I set "Author can like posts" to "YES".. And when this theme set, User's like counts on the postbit disappears. :mrgreen:
I will check the author of topic issue.

As for the "not default theme" - I'm not supporting it. This was something commited.
Calman

Post by Calman »

Lucifer4o wrote:
Skerwer wrote:Hi , I am a beginner in the phpbb , I opened my forum and I want to install this for a modified theme , but do not understand how to install this extension , I made a folder called anavaro in EXT folder in anavaro I copied files from winrar love of description, the thing is that he did not appear to install the admin panel extensions , what I do wrong ? nice thanks.

Sorry for my english .
Your file structure should be $phpbb_root/ext/anavaro/postlove and in poslove you should copy all files ...
MANY THANKS!!!! for this, as it was exactly the problem I had. I unpacked the original source folder "postlove-master" and Ftp'd the files into {my forum path}/ext/anavaro. Then I tried simply copying the files inside "postlove-master" and dump them into /anavaro with no joy. Unless I originally missed something, the path from the source web site was misleading, but this post cleared things up nicely.

Kind Regards,
Cal :)
Visiting, Researching or Relocating to the Okanagan Valley in BC?
http://www.okanaganforum.com
joedevivre

Post by joedevivre »

I updated this last night to the latest version and now I can't "heart" posts in topics that I have already posted in?

Edit: Also,Just noticed there is also no settings for this in board features anymore?
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

joedevivre wrote:I updated this last night to the latest version and now I can't "heart" posts in topics that I have already posted in?

Edit: Also,Just noticed there is also no settings for this in board features anymore?
I have some health issues for the moment, but I will take a look in that topic thing you are talking.

There is no more options in features, because there is a new extension admin panel.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”