[ABD] [DEV] Post Love

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
fliper4o

Re: [DEV] Post Love

Post by fliper4o »

Tusky,
Rename postlove-master to postlove.
/public_html/forum/ext/anavaro
Gratz
TheTinyProwler

Post by TheTinyProwler »

Satanasov wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:44 am All my extensions are developed under prosilver. And I don't test them under other styles. Sorry but with all the styles available around - I just can't handle it.

On the question - yes it works ok with prosilver.
Godd Evening :)

Sorry i don't agree with that, just tested it with prosilver and got this message

I would be glad if someone could fix this

The TinyProwler
GoBieN

Post by GoBieN »

Disable the extension and check if the error is still present. Might be something else that's causing it.
TheTinyProwler

Post by TheTinyProwler »

Did this before i posted the issue, it is caused by this extension.

Disabling all other Extensions also doesn't work.

The issue is definetly caused by the Extension.

Okay it is only a warning ist does not influence the functionality, but disabling the error messages is no enduring solution.

It would be very fine if this message would disappear in the next version.

my2ct
Satanasov
Name: Stanislav Atanasov

Post by Satanasov »

I'm almost certain that the new language class is used all the way trough this extension, but I will check again.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
fliper4o

Post by fliper4o »

What type of icon & color are you using?
Font Awesome ? Where I can change the color of it(in all) profil filled, topic etc
IF I would like to use more pure color &/or another icon ❤️ 💙 💜 💚 by emojipedia
pszyman

Post by pszyman »

fliper4o

Post by fliper4o »

thanks
Binano

Post by Binano »

Hello,

Thanks for Extension in 3.2.x 8-)

I don't have an error during the first love. But from the second love, I have an AJAX error

is it normal that there is no notification ?

Code: Select all

Erreur générale
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Duplicate entry 'notification.type.postlove' for key 'type' [1062]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_notification_types (notification_type_name, notification_type_enabled) VALUES ('notification.type.postlove', 1)

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 999
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php
LINE: 193
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php
LINE: 329
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/notification/manager.php
LINE: 933
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/notification/type/base.php
LINE: 109
CALL: phpbb\notification\manager->get_notification_type_id()

LINE: 885
CALL: phpbb\notification\type\base->set_notification_manager()

LINE: 855
CALL: phpbb\notification\manager->load_object()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/notification/method/board.php
LINE: 229
CALL: phpbb\notification\manager->get_item_type_class()

LINE: 123
CALL: phpbb\notification\method\board->load_notifications()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions.php
LINE: 4330
CALL: phpbb\notification\manager->load_notifications()

FILE: [ROOT]/index.php
LINE: 238
CALL: page_header()
same problem as fliper4o : viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2246576&start=585#p14803926

Edit : Right after this error, I manually cleared the cache a second time and now it works

briskly the production version 8-)
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

accs-p wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:39 am I installed this extension into ext/anavaro/postlove. When I enabled it, it worked as expected. :)

I set the extension to not allow users to "like" their own posts.

-------------------------

Changing the icon:

I wanted to use a "Thumbs-up" icon instead of a "Heart" icon. Here's what I did:

In "styles/all/theme/default.css", I changed all instances of "f004" to "f164" (solid heart to solid thumbs-up) and "f08a" to "f16a" (hollow heart to hollow thumbs-up). This successfully changed the icon.

Due to the dark background of my style (Carbon), there was a bit of a visibility problem with the red icon. I changed the main color from ff0000 to ffcd94 in the same file (I left the mouse-over color of ff726c unchanged). This worked as well, and I believe it would work on light background.

For other icons, the "FontAwesome" cheetsheet (http://fontawesome.io/cheatsheet/) might be of use. A quick scan found several possibilities.

So far, so good.

After the change to the thumbs-up style, I noticed that the "x" between the number and the icon was sometimes crowding the icon. I felt that it would look better without the "x", so I edited the files "styles/all/template/event/viewtopic_body_postrow_custom_fields_after.html" and "styles/all/template/event/viewtopic_body_postrow_post_notices_after.html", changing the "x" to " " (I wanted more space), twice in the first file and once in the second. This also worked.

Previously in this thread (viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2246576&start=555#p14788371), the suggested file to change was "styles/prosilver/template/event/viewtopic_body_postrow_post_notices_after.html", but there's only an "all" directory in the version I have. Something must have changed since July.

Still on this subject, I also noticed that the "x" was closer to the icon on my posts than it was on posts of other users. If this is fixed, the "x" will probably be far enough away. Someone might want to have a look at this minor bug.

As with the previous poster, I did not see a list of users who had liked the post. This was previously reported as working. Was there a change in functionality or a regression problem?

I'm using the "Carbon" style on a 3.2.1 forum.

Note to developer: Could you please put together a list of links to user-developed tweaks, and add it to the first post? It would make finding these MUCH easier.

Excellent extension :D

Thanks.
About the all - yes. There was little file system optimization so it can be used for all styles. As per the list I think it only works on prosilver.
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

accs-p wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:32 am
Satanasov wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:00 am
accs-p wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:39 am As with the previous poster, I did not see a list of users who had liked the post. This was previously reported as working. Was there a change in functionality or a regression problem?

I'm using the "Carbon" style on a 3.2.1 forum.
As per the list I think it only works on prosilver.
The Carbon style I'm using (https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/style/carbon_2/) is based on prosilver. Is there any way you could test this out, and possibly look into making it a bit more flexible? The list would be quite helpful to me.
I'll check it as soon as I can.
Protopia

Post by Protopia »

Alex-2.5 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:41 am

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/language/language.php on line 313: vsprintf(): Too few arguments
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4516: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3262)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4516: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3262)
The errors on line 4516 are likely to be a result of the error on 313 sending output and finishing the header. Concentrate on line 313.
Nienke

Post by Nienke »

Dear everyone,

I just installed my new forum and wanted a simple like button, now I've found this post but where can i find the download button of the mod ?
My version is 3.2 and installed the Milk theme, i hope it is compatible???

Can someone place the link for the download?

thanks in advance.

Nienke :D
fliper4o

Post by fliper4o »

Nienke wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:10 pm where can i find the download button of the mod ? Can someone place the link for the download?
Satanasov wrote: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:11 pm Installation:

- create $phpbb_root/ext/anavaro folder
- cd $phpbb_root/ext/anavaro
- git clone https://github.com/satanasov/postlove.git
- Go to admin panel -> customize -> extensions -> install post love
Git Clone > Clone or Download > Download ZIP
Nienke wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:10 pm My version is 3.2 and installed the Milk theme, i hope it is compatible???
Satanasov wrote: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:11 pm Styles are deprecated for the moment.
I am using it on prosilver. Test it on your board but dunno...
Post results, maybe somebody will help.
Nienke

Post by Nienke »

I've installed it, looked like it worked but there was a prob, when i liked my own post it looked like everything was fine,
But when i liked someone else's post there was a error, something with Ajax and client......

Als the normally registered people coudn't see the web page at all, looked like it was broken.

I have 3.2.1
Milk Theme, paid version.

Best regards Nienke

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”