[DEV] Post Love

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
peteetongman

Re: [BETA] Post Love

Post by peteetongman »

GoBieN wrote:Do you have problems with other extensions, such as Pages and Board rules?
I had a problem in which I got an Ajax error when I tried to close Board Announcements, but I enabled URL Re-Write and the problem went away.

I am currently running the following extensions with no problem:

Activity Stats 1.2.3-DEV
Auto Database Backup 1.1.0
Board Announcements 1.0.2
External Links Open in New Window 1.0.0
Hangman Game 0.0.2
KeyCAPTCHA 3.0.2
Precise Similar Topics 1.3.0
Pretty Topic 1.0.0
Scroll To Top 1.0.0
Snowstorm & Lights 1.0.0
Topic Preview 2.2.0
mrgtb

Post by mrgtb »

GoBieN wrote:Do you have problems with other extensions, such as Pages and Board rules?
I did with Pages, yes. I removed it because if you followed url page link that didn't have WWW in it as normal, URL worked OK. But if you then manually inserted WWW into address and clicked GO, then it would give APP not found page (403 Deny). Funny thing is though, I use redirect code in htaccess that works fine for rest of forum board stripping out WWW to just HTTP and will still showing forum page OK.

But with Pages it would strip WWW same way out URL, if you inserted WWW manually into address bar. But still show a deny page (APP not found)
Last edited by mrgtb on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoBieN

Post by GoBieN »

Might be the mod_security settings at your host, the 403 deny seems to point in that direction.
mrgtb

Post by mrgtb »

I'm pretty sure that is what causes it, in fact I know that is the issue but don't really have any use for pages now anyway.
jonasj

Post by jonasj »

cholo981 wrote:
Lucifer4o wrote: Image
How did you manage to move up the counter and button to the top menu :?:
Majkell

Post by Majkell »

There is a chance to see which users give you a "like" under the post ?
Satanasov
Name: Stanislav Atanasov

Post by Satanasov »

Majkell wrote:There is a chance to see which users give you a "like" under the post ?
You can hover the mouse over the number and see the users.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
Majkell

Post by Majkell »

Lucifer4o wrote:
Majkell wrote:There is a chance to see which users give you a "like" under the post ?
You can hover the mouse over the number and see the users.
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

I just want to point out to the user that have submitted the PR with the like button skin and love next to buttons - please review my comment in github and act accordingly.

For the future release I will do a theme manager for all you guys.
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
ForoXL

Post by ForoXL »

Lucifer4o wrote: For the future release I will do a theme manager for all you guys.
Good thing.
http://www.ForoXL.com - Foro dedicado a temas generales
kjd

Post by kjd »

Really looking forward to this extension going live! It will be a big hit on my forum.
abravo

Post by abravo »

Hi,

Running phpBB 3.1.3, installed and activated PostLove extension without problem.

But, when clicking on "heart" I get an popup window with the error:

Error AJAX

My forum is running under nginx, not apache, so for the moment I do not have Re-Write rules which are inside of .htaccess file. Could it be the reason for the problem? If yes, does anybody have an equivalent nginx configuration directives for re-write rules?
And I do not have any other extensions installed.
abravo

Post by abravo »

abravo wrote: Running phpBB 3.1.3, installed and activated PostLove extension without problem.

But, when clicking on "heart" I get an popup window with the error:

Error AJAX

My forum is running under nginx, not apache, so for the moment I do not have Re-Write rules which are inside of .htaccess file. Could it be the reason for the problem? If yes, does anybody have an equivalent nginx configuration directives for re-write rules?
And I do not have any other extensions installed.
Solved. The problem was in missing re-wrire rule for nginx.
For those who use nginx for extensions to work add the following to nginx config:

Code: Select all

location /app.php {
        try_files $uri $uri/ /app.php?$query_string;
}
Skerwer

Post by Skerwer »

Hi , I am a beginner in the phpbb , I opened my forum and I want to install this for a modified theme , but do not understand how to install this extension , I made a folder called anavaro in EXT folder in anavaro I copied files from winrar love of description, the thing is that he did not appear to install the admin panel extensions , what I do wrong ? nice thanks.

Sorry for my english .
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

Skerwer wrote:Hi , I am a beginner in the phpbb , I opened my forum and I want to install this for a modified theme , but do not understand how to install this extension , I made a folder called anavaro in EXT folder in anavaro I copied files from winrar love of description, the thing is that he did not appear to install the admin panel extensions , what I do wrong ? nice thanks.

Sorry for my english .
Your file structure should be $phpbb_root/ext/anavaro/postlove and in poslove you should copy all files ...

Return to “Extensions in Development”