[DEV] Birthday Control

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
wkuzma

Re: [DEV] Birthday Control

Post by wkuzma »

Please test the current release. It should not have this issue.
I just installed and tested it and it does not have that problem anymore
Good Job on the repair.
witvisser

Post by witvisser »

I just installed this extensoin on a fresh 3.1.2 board.
I enable the extension and try to register. But when i don't select a day, a month, or year i get this message on top of my forum:
Notice: Please select a date of birth. You can not register if you do not add day of birth. in /home/witvisfo/domains/witvisforum.be/public_html/testforum/ext/anavaro/birthdaycontrol/event/mainlistener.php on line 83

Notice: You are not old enough to register to this board.
This board has minum age of 13 years. in /home/witvisfo/domains/witvisforum.be/public_html/testforum/ext/anavaro/birthdaycontrol/event/mainlistener.php on line 94

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/witvisfo/domains/witvisforum.be/public_html/testforum/ext/anavaro/birthdaycontrol/event/mainlistener.php:83) in /home/witvisfo/domains/witvisforum.be/public_html/testforum/includes/functions.php on line 5129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/witvisfo/domains/witvisforum.be/public_html/testforum/ext/anavaro/birthdaycontrol/event/mainlistener.php:83) in /home/witvisfo/domains/witvisforum.be/public_html/testforum/includes/functions.php on line 5129

Satanasov
Name: Stanislav Atanasov

Post by Satanasov »

witvisser wrote:I just installed this extensoin on a fresh 3.1.2 board.
I enable the extension and try to register. But when i don't select a day, a month, or year i get this message on top of my forum:
Notice: Please select a date of birth. You can not register if you do not add day of birth. in /home/witvisfo/domains/witvisforum.be/public_html/testforum/ext/anavaro/birthdaycontrol/event/mainlistener.php on line 83

Notice: You are not old enough to register to this board.
This board has minum age of 13 years. in /home/witvisfo/domains/witvisforum.be/public_html/testforum/ext/anavaro/birthdaycontrol/event/mainlistener.php on line 94

Could you provide some more info. What is your DBMS? If you are using SQLite3 - it will not work.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
witvisser

Post by witvisser »

Here is the info you asked for.
$dbms = 'phpbb\\db\\driver\\mysql'
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

Sterange - I will take a look at this.
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
witvisser

Post by witvisser »

Thanks ;)
wkuzma

Post by wkuzma »

Dam just saw the german translation and downloaded that
witvisser

Post by witvisser »

Lucifer4o wrote:Sterange - I will take a look at this.
Any news about this?
wkuzma

Post by wkuzma »

I just found a problem
I was adding a bot to the spiders/robots section
and after filling out the requirements it gave this error
Please select a date of birth. You can not register if you do not add day of birth.
I disabled this extension and added the bot without a problem
I re-enabled te exxtension after adding the bot.
frax
Name: Frax C.

Post by frax »

We should have to make the birth date required for new users and optional for those already registered.
Thanks anyway Lucifer4o.
witvisser

Post by witvisser »

witvisser wrote:
Lucifer4o wrote:Sterange - I will take a look at this.
Any news about this?
Did yo have the time to look at this? I really need this excellent extension ;)
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

Sorry but I can't reproduce it ...
Scoufy

Post by Scoufy »

frax wrote:We should have to make the birth date required for new users and optional for those already registered.
Thanks anyway Lucifer4o.
This would be very interesting to make it mandatory for registration! :)
Sorry for my bad English, I do not speak any language (French speaking), I use a translator...
Holger

Post by Holger »

PR for Swedish translation sent
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

Merged.

Return to “Extensions in Development”