Authors: LavIgor, John P
Extension's webpage: http://boardtools.github.io/upload/
Extension's CDB page: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/extension/upload/
Note: mentioned versions can be not up-to-date.
Please checkout extension's CDB page or GitHub repository for currently supported versions.
For phpBB 3.1.x: 3.1.2-RC3 (download from GitHub)
For phpBB 3.2.x: 3.2.0-dev (download from GitHub)
Please note that previous releases are not supported and newer versions contain security fixes.
Requirements: phpBB 3.1.x / phpBB 3.2.x
- Upload and install extensions without using FTP!
- Manage extensions more quickly and effectively!
- Use additional features: manage ZIP packages, view file trees, download proper ZIP packages of your extensions and more!
The full list of features can be found on extension's webpage.
GitHub repository: https://github.com/BoardTools/upload
develop (development releases, latest bug fixes, newest features)
develop-3.2.0 (development releases for phpBB 3.2, will be merged to the develop branch soon)
I have created Upload Extensions Updater so that any version of Upload Extensions can be updated to the current latest version without FTP.
To update the extension without FTP do the following:
- Make sure that Upload Extensions is already installed on your board, The first installation is possible only with standard installation method.
- Upload the new extension Upload Extensions Updater (download link, GitHub repository) using Upload Extensions in the ACP.
- Enable Upload Extensions Updater (click on the corresponding link).
- Navigate to Upload Extensions Updater in the ACP (the link to it should appear in the same section as the link to Upload Extensions).
- Check out the available updates and click on the "Update" button.
Other screenshots can be found here.