We have jumped into a new version of the extension.
Current version: 3.1.1-RC.
There've been fixed several bugs, some of them are listed below:
- Extensions and their zips now are deleted properly.
- Zip files are now unpacked with standard phpBB functions (previously there were problems with unpacking on some servers).
- Uploaded extensions are now validated before saving. Not-valid extensions that were installed previously now can be deleted with Upload Extensions.
- If you want to update an already installed extension, it will be properly disabled.
- There've been made some style fixes for the file tree.
Most parts of the code were checked and reworked.
Language changes are required for the new version.
We ask translators to update their language packages for our extension. Only the variables marked with
// to translate need translating.
- Ability to upload extensions from Customisation database on phpbb.com.
- Ability to choose a directory for saving zips.
- Ability to delete broken extensions.
- Uploaded zip files are named properly.
We hope that translators will update their packages soon so that we'll be able to upload the new version to the Customisation database.