This extension will allow administrators to create custom static pages for their board. Note that this is not a full-blown CMS.
RC 1 (Requires phpBB-3.1.0-RC3)
We have come up with our target list of features for the extension:
- Unlimited number of pages can be created
- Custom page titles
- Custom page descriptions (informational in ACP only)
- Custom page content (supporting HTML or BBCodes)
- Custom page routes (e.g.: /pages/customroute)
- Custom page link locations (e.g.: navbar left/right, footer left/right)
- Support page breadcrumbs
- Display page toggle
- Display page to guests toggle
- Page ordering/sorting (useful for the appearance of page links)
- Custom template files
- Imports Static Pages MOD pages
- Possible future ability to add component/widgets
Github Repository: https://github.com/phpbb-extensions/pages
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to
- In the
extdirectory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named
phpbb(if it does not already exist).
- Copy the
phpBB/ext/phpbb/(if done correctly, you'll have the main extension JSON at (your forum root)/ext/phpbb/pages/composer.json).
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for
Pagesunder the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Set up and configure Pages by navigating in the ACP to
Extensions -> Pages.
Important: Only official release versions validated by the phpBB Extensions Team should be installed on a live forum. Pre-release (beta, RC) versions downloaded from the GitHub repository are only to be used for testing on offline/development forums and are not officially supported.
All are welcome to contribute to the extension by forking our repository and submitting a Pull Request through Github.