[CDB] Thanks for posts

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Art Poulos

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by Art Poulos »

Hm, it did the "Has Thanked" but not the "Been Thanked" list. I click on the X in front of it but it never goes away.
No matter what box I choose to delete, only "Has Thanked" is getting deleted. Funny thing is that this happens on the actual server only. In my home server, both "Has Thanked" and "Been Thanked" can be deleted.
nou nou

Post by nou nou »

You may have slightly different versions on your servers:

viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2259046&start=1050#p14867266
Art Poulos

Post by Art Poulos »

Fixed it! I transferred the ext files from home server to commercial server. The one working is the same version (203) without the [Dev].
Thanks nou nou.
yasser33311
Name: yasser ghe

Post by yasser33311 »

error vresion 2.0.6 in phpbb3.2.2:

Code: Select all

استثناء: Class "gfksx\thanksforposts\event\listener" used for service "gfksx.thanksforposts.listener" cannot be found.

#0 /home/tajribaty/public_html/forum/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/Compiler.php(102): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\DependencyInjection\RegisterListenersPass->process(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#1 /home/tajribaty/public_html/forum/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(583): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\Compiler->compile(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#2 /home/tajribaty/public_html/forum/phpbb/di/container_builder.php(191): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->compile()
#3 /home/tajribaty/public_html/forum/common.php(115): phpbb\di\container_builder->get_container()
#4 /home/tajribaty/public_html/forum/adm/index.php(23): require('/home/tajribaty...')
#5 {main}

PhpBB Services - install, update, upgrade, customize: PM
rxu
Extensions Development Team

Post by rxu »

You haven't uploaded all extension files to the server.
quimlc

Post by quimlc »

For people who ask how to disable the quick links button there is an easy way, that is rename the navbar_header_quick_links_after.html file on styles/prosilver/template/event to ".html_" and clear the cache. Automatically will disappear. Like this:

If some day you want enable it again simply remove the "_".
ukautoforums

Post by ukautoforums »

Hi,
Wonder if anyone can help. I've installed the latest version 2.0.6 from the customisation database here: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... r_posts_2/

It seems to have installed fine. I can see the settings and I can see the permissions are added and enabled ok.

But, nothing displays when viewing posts, I can't see a thanks button or anything anywhere. Cache has been cleared a few times.

Is there anything else I need to do to get this to show?

Thanks
feruchio

Post by feruchio »

@ukautoforums What theme are you using, the prosilver or other?
Galixte de EzCom
Name: Raphaël M.

Re: [CDB] Thanks for posts

Post by Galixte de EzCom »

Since it's released in CDB this topic should be locked, support is here: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... _2/support. ;)
Communau EzCom
📖 « Traductions d’extensions & styles pour phpBB 3.2.x & 3.3.x ».
📋 Lists of all extensions identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
📋 Lists of all styles identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
Image Tu as un forum et tu veux aussi un site web ? Regarde par ici.

Return to “Extensions in Development”