[CDB] Thanks for posts

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Locked
rxu
Extensions Development Team
Posts: 2916
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: Siberia, Russian Federation
Name: Ruslan
Contact:

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by rxu » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm

ALXGS wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 pm
I use we_clearblue style at 3.2
I was unable to find we_clearblue for 3.2 to test, could you provide a link please?

User avatar
ALXGS
Registered User
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by ALXGS » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:31 pm

rxu wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm
ALXGS wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 pm
I use we_clearblue style at 3.2
I was unable to find we_clearblue for 3.2 to test, could you provide a link please?
There you are
viewtopic.php?f=596&p=14678496
https://github.com/bpiec/we_clearblue

User avatar
nextgen
Jr. Style Validator
Posts: 2334
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:58 pm
Location: Guatemala
Name: Melvin García
Contact:

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by nextgen » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:26 pm

ALXGS wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:31 pm
rxu wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm
ALXGS wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 pm
I use we_clearblue style at 3.2
I was unable to find we_clearblue for 3.2 to test, could you provide a link please?
There you are
viewtopic.php?f=596&p=14678496
https://github.com/bpiec/we_clearblue
To clarify, the version that the user is using is not what I'm developing I. :|
My version (official) is this http://xeronix.org/we_clearblue.php
メルビン・ガルシア • Xtrato SolutionsMy active styles for phpBBphpBB Argentina - Soporte en español🇦🇷

Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.

User avatar
ALXGS
Registered User
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by ALXGS » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:22 pm

nextgen wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:26 pm
ALXGS wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:31 pm
rxu wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm
ALXGS wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 pm
I use we_clearblue style at 3.2
I was unable to find we_clearblue for 3.2 to test, could you provide a link please?
There you are
viewtopic.php?f=596&p=14678496
https://github.com/bpiec/we_clearblue
To clarify, the version that the user is using is not what I'm developing I. :|
My version (official) is this http://xeronix.org/we_clearblue.php

Sorry. The links is my mistake. Nextgen I use your version
Image

User avatar
ALXGS
Registered User
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by ALXGS » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Do you forget me? :mrgreen:

rxu
Extensions Development Team
Posts: 2916
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: Siberia, Russian Federation
Name: Ruslan
Contact:

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by rxu » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:31 pm

ALXGS wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:11 pm
Do you forget me?
Almost.
For we_clearblue, in \ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\we_clearblue\template\event\navbar_header_quick_links_after.html you'd need to replace

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_TOPLIST --><li class="small-icon icon-thanks_toplist"><a href="{U_REPUT_TOPLIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_TOPLIST}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_THANKSLIST --><li class="small-icon icon-thanks"><a href="{U_THANKS_LIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_GRATITUDES}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
with

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_TOPLIST --><li class="small-icon rightside"><a href="{U_REPUT_TOPLIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_TOPLIST}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_THANKSLIST --><li class="small-icon rightside"><a href="{U_THANKS_LIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_GRATITUDES}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
then purge the cache.

\ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\we_clearblue\template\event\navbar_header_quick_links_after.html can be made while creating \ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\we_clearblue folder and copying the contents of \ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\prosilver to it.

User avatar
ALXGS
Registered User
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by ALXGS » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:07 pm

rxu wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:31 pm
ALXGS wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:11 pm
Do you forget me?
Almost.
For we_clearblue, in \ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\we_clearblue\template\event\navbar_header_quick_links_after.html you'd need to replace

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_TOPLIST --><li class="small-icon icon-thanks_toplist"><a href="{U_REPUT_TOPLIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_TOPLIST}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_THANKSLIST --><li class="small-icon icon-thanks"><a href="{U_THANKS_LIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_GRATITUDES}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
with

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_TOPLIST --><li class="small-icon rightside"><a href="{U_REPUT_TOPLIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_TOPLIST}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_THANKSLIST --><li class="small-icon rightside"><a href="{U_THANKS_LIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_GRATITUDES}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
then purge the cache.

\ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\we_clearblue\template\event\navbar_header_quick_links_after.html can be made while creating \ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\we_clearblue folder and copying the contents of \ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\prosilver to it.
Very nice. The icons is gone and the links they going to the better place than before (Next to other info links) :)

Thanks!!!

rxu
Extensions Development Team
Posts: 2916
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: Siberia, Russian Federation
Name: Ruslan
Contact:

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by rxu » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:19 pm

construaprende wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:57 am
There is only a blank button
Works fine for me without any additional edits:
Image

construaprende
Registered User
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by construaprende » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:54 pm

rxu wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:19 pm
construaprende wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:57 am
There is only a blank button
Works fine for me without any additional edits:
Image
Thank you for checking
It does not work for me neither in prosilver

I will try to unistall and install again the extension later

Regards :-)

rxu
Extensions Development Team
Posts: 2916
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: Siberia, Russian Federation
Name: Ruslan
Contact:

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by rxu » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:04 pm

Please make sure you've installed Milk for phpBB 3.2 version but not for 3.1 which is incompatible.

AlvoErrado2
Registered User
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 7:24 pm
Name: Antonio R.

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by AlvoErrado2 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:04 pm

I'd like to put the icon somewhere else more visible, and swap for a larger image, is it possible?

User avatar
EFiNSTORM
Registered User
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:09 am
Location: localhost

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by EFiNSTORM » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:15 am

Hey,

Can not install on 3.2. Will get an 500 error trying to enable the extension. Error from php log.

Code: Select all

 PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'phpbb\\module\\exception\\module_exception' with message 'CANNOT_REMOVE_MODULE' in /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/phpbb/module/module_manager.php:448
    

emsik
Registered User
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by emsik » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:21 am

Hello,
thank you for a great work, how can I remove options to thanks for specific forums?
Ok I can see it in forum permission, if I set "Can thank for posts" to never the icon will disappear form post?

rxu
Extensions Development Team
Posts: 2916
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: Siberia, Russian Federation
Name: Ruslan
Contact:

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by rxu » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:37 pm

emsik wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:21 am
if I set "Can thank for posts" to never the icon will disappear form post?
It should.
EFiNSTORM wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:15 am
Can not install on 3.2. Will get an 500 error trying to enable the extension.
Did you install the extension specific version for phpBB 3.2?

sky_diver
Registered User
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:32 am

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Post by sky_diver » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:38 am

Please, help ti find right link for this mod (ext) for phpBB 3.2.
I was tried to use link to github from topic first message, but i receive 500 ERROR CODE when turn off "Thanks" and very small width "Thanks" button.

Locked

Return to “Extensions in Development”