Page 56 of 75

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm
by rxu
ALXGS wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 pm
I use we_clearblue style at 3.2
I was unable to find we_clearblue for 3.2 to test, could you provide a link please?

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:31 pm
by ALXGS
rxu wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm
ALXGS wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 pm
I use we_clearblue style at 3.2
I was unable to find we_clearblue for 3.2 to test, could you provide a link please?
There you are
viewtopic.php?f=596&p=14678496
https://github.com/bpiec/we_clearblue

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:26 pm
by nextgen
ALXGS wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:31 pm
rxu wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm
ALXGS wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 pm
I use we_clearblue style at 3.2
I was unable to find we_clearblue for 3.2 to test, could you provide a link please?
There you are
viewtopic.php?f=596&p=14678496
https://github.com/bpiec/we_clearblue
To clarify, the version that the user is using is not what I'm developing I. :|
My version (official) is this http://xeronix.org/we_clearblue.php

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:22 pm
by ALXGS
nextgen wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:26 pm
ALXGS wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:31 pm
rxu wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm
ALXGS wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 pm
I use we_clearblue style at 3.2
I was unable to find we_clearblue for 3.2 to test, could you provide a link please?
There you are
viewtopic.php?f=596&p=14678496
https://github.com/bpiec/we_clearblue
To clarify, the version that the user is using is not what I'm developing I. :|
My version (official) is this http://xeronix.org/we_clearblue.php

Sorry. The links is my mistake. Nextgen I use your version
Image

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:11 pm
by ALXGS
Do you forget me? :mrgreen:

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:31 pm
by rxu
ALXGS wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:11 pm
Do you forget me?
Almost.
For we_clearblue, in \ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\we_clearblue\template\event\navbar_header_quick_links_after.html you'd need to replace

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_TOPLIST --><li class="small-icon icon-thanks_toplist"><a href="{U_REPUT_TOPLIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_TOPLIST}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_THANKSLIST --><li class="small-icon icon-thanks"><a href="{U_THANKS_LIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_GRATITUDES}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
with

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_TOPLIST --><li class="small-icon rightside"><a href="{U_REPUT_TOPLIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_TOPLIST}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_THANKSLIST --><li class="small-icon rightside"><a href="{U_THANKS_LIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_GRATITUDES}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
then purge the cache.

\ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\we_clearblue\template\event\navbar_header_quick_links_after.html can be made while creating \ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\we_clearblue folder and copying the contents of \ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\prosilver to it.

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:07 pm
by ALXGS
rxu wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:31 pm
ALXGS wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:11 pm
Do you forget me?
Almost.
For we_clearblue, in \ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\we_clearblue\template\event\navbar_header_quick_links_after.html you'd need to replace

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_TOPLIST --><li class="small-icon icon-thanks_toplist"><a href="{U_REPUT_TOPLIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_TOPLIST}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_THANKSLIST --><li class="small-icon icon-thanks"><a href="{U_THANKS_LIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_GRATITUDES}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
with

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_TOPLIST --><li class="small-icon rightside"><a href="{U_REPUT_TOPLIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_TOPLIST}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_THANKSLIST --><li class="small-icon rightside"><a href="{U_THANKS_LIST}"  role="menuitem">{L_GRATITUDES}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
then purge the cache.

\ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\we_clearblue\template\event\navbar_header_quick_links_after.html can be made while creating \ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\we_clearblue folder and copying the contents of \ext\gfksx\ThanksForPosts\styles\prosilver to it.
Very nice. The icons is gone and the links they going to the better place than before (Next to other info links) :)

Thanks!!!

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:19 pm
by rxu
construaprende wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:57 am
There is only a blank button
Works fine for me without any additional edits:
Image

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:54 pm
by construaprende
rxu wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:19 pm
construaprende wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:57 am
There is only a blank button
Works fine for me without any additional edits:
Image
Thank you for checking
It does not work for me neither in prosilver

I will try to unistall and install again the extension later

Regards :-)

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:04 pm
by rxu
Please make sure you've installed Milk for phpBB 3.2 version but not for 3.1 which is incompatible.

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:04 pm
by AlvoErrado2
I'd like to put the icon somewhere else more visible, and swap for a larger image, is it possible?

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:15 am
by EFiNSTORM
Hey,

Can not install on 3.2. Will get an 500 error trying to enable the extension. Error from php log.

Code: Select all

 PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'phpbb\\module\\exception\\module_exception' with message 'CANNOT_REMOVE_MODULE' in /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/phpbb/module/module_manager.php:448
    

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:21 am
by emsik
Hello,
thank you for a great work, how can I remove options to thanks for specific forums?
Ok I can see it in forum permission, if I set "Can thank for posts" to never the icon will disappear form post?

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:37 pm
by rxu
emsik wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:21 am
if I set "Can thank for posts" to never the icon will disappear form post?
It should.
EFiNSTORM wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:15 am
Can not install on 3.2. Will get an 500 error trying to enable the extension.
Did you install the extension specific version for phpBB 3.2?

Re: [DEV] Thanks for posts

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:38 am
by sky_diver
Please, help ti find right link for this mod (ext) for phpBB 3.2.
I was tried to use link to github from topic first message, but i receive 500 ERROR CODE when turn off "Thanks" and very small width "Thanks" button.