[CDB] RH Topic Tags

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
cloudgap

Re: [RC] RH Topic Tags

Post by cloudgap »

Hi, I am using this mod and it works really well, however I would need to know if next thing would be possible.
What I need is that tag cloud shows in a specific forum for the tags from topics on that forum only. I can see tag cloud showing in homepage, however I am not able to make it show in specific forum from settings.
So would that be possible? I would need that tags are visible for a forum, if above is too way complicated I would need a second solution option which can be that tags show on topics, only in that forum (right now I have disabled the option to view tags for topics).
I couldn't find a request like this in the topic so this is why Im asking.

Thanks in advance guys.
floxx

Post by floxx »

Hi,

I've seen a problem during using this extension. After I wrote the tags, when I send the message, the tags doesn't appears... I must edit the message to write again the tags.

Do you have any solution? Or someone else with the same bug?

Thank you.
elawrenc

Post by elawrenc »

I've actually noticed the same thing but I haven't had time to test it fully. I will try again tonight.
combuster

Post by combuster »

Sorry for late response, I was on vacation.

@DesignerMix: I will have a look asap.

@svennson: thank you for your detailed feedback. I think the fields not showing is a bug of AngularJS (or one of the libs used) and currently I dont know how to solve it - most times reload helps but not always. Thank you for the hint with the limited size for black/whitelist, could you open an issue on github for this so I dont forget it?

@cloudgap: its a good feature idea, I am not sure when I will have time to implement it, feel free to open a github issue asking for such enhancement - maybe someone has time to implement it and make a PR?
elawrenc wrote:I like this theme, it's really well developed.
Thanks! :)
combuster

Post by combuster »

floxx wrote: I've seen a problem during using this extension. After I wrote the tags, when I send the message, the tags doesn't appears... I must edit the message to write again the tags.
@floxx and @elawrence which Version oft RH topic tags do you use? Did you find any further information in the issue?
floxx

Post by floxx »

combuster wrote:
floxx wrote: I've seen a problem during using this extension. After I wrote the tags, when I send the message, the tags doesn't appears... I must edit the message to write again the tags.
@floxx and @elawrence which Version oft RH topic tags do you use? Did you find any further information in the issue?
I'm using the latest version in the first topic. So i disabled it until you find a fix for this issue.
clemsonaustin

Post by clemsonaustin »

I'm using the topic tags as well and have really enjoyed the app, but I am experiencing the same issue. If we edit a post, and create a tag, and then reply to that post, the tag disappears. Maybe it is not

Here is the information I could find on the version:

@package phpBB Extension - RH Topic Tags
* @copyright (c) 2014 Robet Heim
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.php GNU General Public License v2
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] »

@ clemsonaustin, you can see the extension version on composer.json file. :wink:

FIND: in this file "version" and you see the version number.

On ACP - Extensions, click on "Details" link, and you see "Details" extension and version of course.

Best regards.
Last edited by Raul [ThE KuKa] on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies | Styles Queue Stats :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate.
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

clemsonaustin

Post by clemsonaustin »

Thanks! The version number is: version": "0.0.13-b1"
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] »

The last version is: 0.0.14-RC1 and I see that Robert (AKA combuster) it is preparing to launch the new release, it seems with this Commit.
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies | Styles Queue Stats :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate.
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

clemsonaustin

Post by clemsonaustin »

Hmm. Interesting. Maybe updating will fix my issue.

Still, I'm confused by the version numbers because I downloaded what looks like the latest version, and here is the info from composer.json:

"homepage": "https://github.com/RobertHeim/phpbb-ext-topictags",
"version": "1.0.0",
"time": "2014-05-30",
lordrichy

Post by lordrichy »

It'd be neat if an option could be enabled so these tags could also be used as topic prefixes. Nothing much would change but the location.

Altogether, this is a fantastic extension!
combuster

Post by combuster »

clemsonaustin wrote:I'm using the topic tags as well and have really enjoyed the app, but I am experiencing the same issue. If we edit a post, and create a tag, and then reply to that post, the tag disappears. Maybe it is not

[...]
The version number is: version": "0.0.13-b1"
Please try the current version (find link in first post). There you should not experience the bug anymore.
clemsonaustin wrote: Still, I'm confused by the version numbers because I downloaded what looks like the latest version, and here is the info from composer.json:

"homepage": "https://github.com/RobertHeim/phpbb-ext-topictags",
"version": "1.0.0",
"time": "2014-05-30",
This is the first version that was send to the Extension DB, but it is not yet published.
Raul [ThE KuKa] wrote:The last version is: 0.0.14-RC1 and I see that Robert (AKA combuster) it is preparing to launch the new release, it seems with this Commit.
As announced here I submitted the extension to the DB on June 19th, but the ext-team did not yet had a look at it...
combuster

Post by combuster »

lordrichy wrote:It'd be neat if an option could be enabled so these tags could also be used as topic prefixes. Nothing much would change but the location.

Altogether, this is a fantastic extension!
I am sorry, I think this should be covered by another extension, e.g. viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2209726
feliciamay

Post by feliciamay »

Hi,

I've seen a problem during using this extension. After I wrote the tags, when I send the message, the tags doesn't appears... I must edit the message to write again the tags.

Do you have any solution? Or someone else with the same bug?

Thank you.
I'm having the same problem. I'm using 0.0.14-RC1 version.

Return to “Extensions in Development”