[RC] phpBB Gallery

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Locked
leschek
Registered User
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:49 pm
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by leschek »

I have this error when I click on gallery link on index (after update):

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_bit() on a non-object in /xxx/yyy/zzz/forum1_phpBB31/ext/phpbbgallery/core/auth/auth.php on line 547
Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov »

leschek wrote:I have this error when I click on gallery link on index (after update):

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_bit() on a non-object in /xxx/yyy/zzz/forum1_phpBB31/ext/phpbbgallery/core/auth/auth.php on line 547
This indicates, that there are no permissions set for OWN ALBUM. This will return no state ... it sends user to limbo so to say.

Please update - I've added check if the permissions exist before checking their state.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
leschek
Registered User
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:49 pm
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by leschek »

After update I create new album and get:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_bit() on a non-object in /xxx/yyy/zzz/forum1_phpBB31/ext/phpbbgallery/core/auth/auth.php on line 565
EDIT: And I'm not able to create personal album. And to set permissions for it (permissions for "Own personal albums"). I set all YES, confirm it and when I come back to permissions for personal album it shows everything as YES, but it is not green.
Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov »

leschek wrote:After update I create new album and get:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_bit() on a non-object in /xxx/yyy/zzz/forum1_phpBB31/ext/phpbbgallery/core/auth/auth.php on line 565
EDIT: And I'm not able to create personal album. And to set permissions for it (permissions for "Own personal albums"). I set all YES, confirm it and when I come back to permissions for personal album it shows everything as YES, but it is not green.
Please update and test.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
SeewolfPK
Registered User
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 am

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by SeewolfPK »

Turn images in 2nd phase of upload alway not work.

Subalbums can only create in UCP.
leschek
Registered User
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:49 pm
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by leschek »

Lucifer4o wrote:Please update and test.
OK. Now when I click on gallery link on index I get:

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'xxx_test31smazat.phpbb_gallery_images' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT image_id FROM phpbb_gallery_images WHERE image_status <> 3 AND ((1=0 AND image_status <> 0) OR 1=0) ORDER BY image_id DESC LIMIT 1

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 855
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysql.php
LINE: 181
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysql_base.php
LINE: 45
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysql->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 261
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysql_base->_sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php
LINE: 321
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/index.php
LINE: 324
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/index.php
LINE: 98
CALL: phpbbgallery\core\controller\index->get_last_image_id()

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: phpbbgallery\core\controller\index->base()

FILE: [ROOT]/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php
LINE: 117
CALL: call_user_func_array()

FILE: [ROOT]/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php
LINE: 61
CALL: Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw()

FILE: [ROOT]/app.php
LINE: 33
CALL: Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle()
I think a few weeks ago there was similar problem with fixed table name.
leschek wrote:And I'm not able to create personal album. And to set permissions for it (permissions for "Own personal albums"). I set all YES, confirm it and when I come back to permissions for personal album it shows everything as YES, but it is not green.
This problem seems to be solved. I was able to create personal album (and set permissions), but couldn't see it because I have the General Error above.
User avatar
KlausiMaus
Registered User
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by KlausiMaus »

The exact same error I got
Klaus (http://forum.kuhnert.ch/) :: Keep it simple, stupid :!:
SeewolfPK
Registered User
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 am

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by SeewolfPK »

I like the showing of albums in original Nickvergessen-Mod more then the new one

Old
Image

New
Image

If there are many subalbums it looks better in old
Image

then in new
Image
Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov »

leschek wrote:
Lucifer4o wrote:Please update and test.
OK. Now when I click on gallery link on index I get:

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'xxx_test31smazat.phpbb_gallery_images' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT image_id FROM phpbb_gallery_images WHERE image_status <> 3 AND ((1=0 AND image_status <> 0) OR 1=0) ORDER BY image_id DESC LIMIT 1

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 855
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysql.php
LINE: 181
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysql_base.php
LINE: 45
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysql->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 261
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysql_base->_sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php
LINE: 321
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/index.php
LINE: 324
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/index.php
LINE: 98
CALL: phpbbgallery\core\controller\index->get_last_image_id()

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: phpbbgallery\core\controller\index->base()

FILE: [ROOT]/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php
LINE: 117
CALL: call_user_func_array()

FILE: [ROOT]/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php
LINE: 61
CALL: Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw()

FILE: [ROOT]/app.php
LINE: 33
CALL: Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle()
I think a few weeks ago there was similar problem with fixed table name.
leschek wrote:And I'm not able to create personal album. And to set permissions for it (permissions for "Own personal albums"). I set all YES, confirm it and when I come back to permissions for personal album it shows everything as YES, but it is not green.
This problem seems to be solved. I was able to create personal album (and set permissions), but couldn't see it because I have the General Error above.

So this is tottaly my fault. I was testing a feature and it was 06:30 in the morning and I hardcoded it. It uses hardcoded table entry. You could test by going to ACP - > Extensions - > Gallery - >Settings and set show user galeries on index.

I will take care of it when I wake up.
SeewolfPK wrote:I like the showing of albums in original Nickvergessen-Mod more then the new one

Old
Image

New
Image

If there are many subalbums it looks better in old
Image

then in new
Image
To be honest - this IS nickvergessen's stuff. This is the new way he intended galleries to be shown. You could always make new template. When I finish 1.2 i will start 1.2.1 which will basicly be code optimization and documentation building build. Then you will se which files to change so you can have what ever view you wish.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
SeewolfPK
Registered User
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 am

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by SeewolfPK »

Lucifer4o wrote:To be honest - this IS nickvergessen's stuff. This is the new way he intended galleries to be shown. You could always make new template. When I finish 1.2 i will start 1.2.1 which will basicly be code optimization and documentation building build. Then you will se which files to change so you can have what ever view you wish.
Nice to hear. I will still looking forward for your good work *Thumbs Up*
Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov »

So - I pushed the fix. Verry sorry for this. Now all should work.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
User avatar
franki_63
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm
Location: Geldern-Walbeck(Germany)
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by franki_63 »

Hallo Lucifer4o

Can you edit in "/styles/prosilver/theme/gallery.css" the Code from the ".icon-gallery"
There is too much space between the icon and the text

edit

Code: Select all

.icon-gallery {
	background-position: 0 50%;
	background-repeat: no-repeat;
	padding: 1px 0 0 17px;
	background-image: url("./images/icon_gallery.gif");
}
to

Code: Select all

.icon-gallery {
	background-position: 0 50%;
	background-repeat: no-repeat;
	padding: 1px 0 0 1px;
	background-image: url("./images/icon_gallery.gif");
}
Thank you very much
LG franki_63 (Das Ahnenforum)
Sorry for my English (Google Translator)
Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov »

Done. Good catch. Thanks.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
User avatar
KlausiMaus
Registered User
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by KlausiMaus »

Hm, after last update I get an empty page, if I try to upload picture or even in the ACP overview, same UCP :cry:
I've a test account created user "Tester" password "$tester$", see yourself http://forum.kuhnert.ch/index.php
Klaus (http://forum.kuhnert.ch/) :: Keep it simple, stupid :!:
Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov »

I hate when this happens ... I had to do some OOP magic ... I promis there will be a fix in few hours.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
Locked

Return to “Extensions in Development”