[RC] phpBB Gallery

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
pokyto

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by pokyto » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Ninja Scott wrote:So I had the original gallery mod on my forum with 3.0.x and it worked great. So I am really excited that someone picked up the torch for this.

Anyway, I updated to 3.1.x, installed this mod for testing and I am running into this error.

Code: Select all

General Error
Cannot find module ./../includes/acp/acp_gallery.php

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 571
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/adm/index.php
LINE: 81
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Does anyone know how to resolve this? It has to do with it not having the old files from 3.0.x, and with a database entry somewhere (I think). When I add the missing files from the older version (back up) and then go to the gallery extension page in ACP all I get is a blank white screen.
Hi all

i just have the same error in the same context just after upgrading a 3.0.x with the original gallery mod to 3.1.x ... i also have board3_portal_2.0.2 on my 3.0.x forum
i followed the tutorials from http://lab.anavaro.com/ for that but i sadely get the mistake

Any idea(s)???

Sorry for my poor english

Satanasov
Name: Stanislav Atanasov

Post by Satanasov » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:51 pm

pokyto wrote:
Ninja Scott wrote:So I had the original gallery mod on my forum with 3.0.x and it worked great. So I am really excited that someone picked up the torch for this.

Anyway, I updated to 3.1.x, installed this mod for testing and I am running into this error.

General Error

BACKTRACE

Does anyone know how to resolve this? It has to do with it not having the old files from 3.0.x, and with a database entry somewhere (I think). When I add the missing files from the older version (back up) and then go to the gallery extension page in ACP all I get is a blank white screen.
Hi all

i just have the same error in the same context just after upgrading a 3.0.x with the original gallery mod to 3.1.x ... i also have board3_portal_2.0.2 on my 3.0.x forum
i followed the tutorials from http://lab.anavaro.com/ for that but i sadely get the mistake

Any idea(s)???

Please try removing all gallery related ACP modules.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

Ninja Scott

Post by Ninja Scott » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:
pokyto wrote:

General Error

BACKTRACE

Hi all

Any idea(s)???

Please try removing all gallery related ACP modules.

I did end up getting this to work by running the modiison_reset tool described here.

Once my database was cleaned up I was able to reinstall on the new modules again with out error.

Ninja Scott

Post by Ninja Scott » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Reposted opps.

pokyto

Post by pokyto » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:Please try removing all gallery related ACP modules.

so i have to remove "acpcleanup", "acpimport", "exif" directories from the "../ext/phpbbgallery" directory ??

Ninja Scott wrote:I did end up getting this to work by running the modiison_reset tool described here.

Once my database was cleaned up I was able to reinstall on the new modules again with out error.
i'll try this if the Lucifer4o's solution deosn't work !!!

thx a lot

pokyto

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by pokyto » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:38 pm

ok guys

the Lucifer4o's solution doesn't work

but ...

the Ninja Scott's solution works just fine with the modiison_reset tool script :D

Thx !

Darva

Post by Darva » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:31 pm

Does this extension display any of the photos to the index page yet?

Galixte de EzCom
Name: Raphaël M.

Post by Galixte de EzCom » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi,
pokyto wrote:ok guys

the Lucifer4o's solution doesn't work

but ...

the Ninja Scott's solution works just fine with the modiison_reset tool script :D

Thx !
the Lucyfer4o solution works if you had done what you asked, go in ACP => SYSTEM tab => MODULE MANAGEMENT section, and remove all Gallery related modules.
Communau EzCom
📖 « Traductions d’extensions & styles pour phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x ».
📋 Lists of all extensions identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
📋 Lists of all styles identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
Image Tu as un forum et tu veux aussi un site web ? Regarde par ici.

Satanasov

Post by Satanasov » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:49 pm

Found ACL bug for notifyng users that are not moderators for moderator actions ...
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

scorpiors

Post by scorpiors » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:11 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:Found ACL bug for notifyng users that are not moderators for moderator actions ...
How much it will take to complete your precious work.

Wardormeur

Post by Wardormeur » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:27 pm

If if what I'm thinking of, it's because those members have a right which belongs to the moderation (m_) group.
So when you do acl->get('m_'), those users are returned as moderators even though they aren't.
Known problem, no solution to my knowledge but to change the test to a group_id.

Satanasov

Post by Satanasov » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Wardormeur wrote:If if what I'm thinking of, it's because those members have a right which belongs to the moderation (m_) group.
So when you do acl->get('m_'), those users are returned as moderators even though they aren't.
Known problem, no solution to my knowledge but to change the test to a group_id.
I will have to make test much more advanced ...

Wardormeur

Post by Wardormeur » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Check before rushing on this solution, but it seems to me from what you said that this could be a possible reason :)

Satanasov

Post by Satanasov » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:04 pm

Wardormeur wrote:Check before rushing on this solution, but it seems to me from what you said that this could be a possible reason :)
There is an issue in the gallery_auth->acl_users_ids (I have made some assumptions ...) I will have time to fix it in few days.

rrbailey89

Post by rrbailey89 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:04 am

Does this port support contest albumbs being created? I dont see it in the drop down menu for album type.

Return to “Extensions in Development”