[RC] phpBB Gallery

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Locked
pokyto
Registered User
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by pokyto » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Ninja Scott wrote:So I had the original gallery mod on my forum with 3.0.x and it worked great. So I am really excited that someone picked up the torch for this.

Anyway, I updated to 3.1.x, installed this mod for testing and I am running into this error.

Code: Select all

General Error
Cannot find module ./../includes/acp/acp_gallery.php

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 571
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/adm/index.php
LINE: 81
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Does anyone know how to resolve this? It has to do with it not having the old files from 3.0.x, and with a database entry somewhere (I think). When I add the missing files from the older version (back up) and then go to the gallery extension page in ACP all I get is a blank white screen.
Hi all

i just have the same error in the same context just after upgrading a 3.0.x with the original gallery mod to 3.1.x ... i also have board3_portal_2.0.2 on my 3.0.x forum
i followed the tutorials from http://lab.anavaro.com/ for that but i sadely get the mistake

Any idea(s)???

Sorry for my poor english

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:51 pm

pokyto wrote:
Ninja Scott wrote:So I had the original gallery mod on my forum with 3.0.x and it worked great. So I am really excited that someone picked up the torch for this.

Anyway, I updated to 3.1.x, installed this mod for testing and I am running into this error.

Code: Select all

General Error
Cannot find module ./../includes/acp/acp_gallery.php

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 571
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/adm/index.php
LINE: 81
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Does anyone know how to resolve this? It has to do with it not having the old files from 3.0.x, and with a database entry somewhere (I think). When I add the missing files from the older version (back up) and then go to the gallery extension page in ACP all I get is a blank white screen.
Hi all

i just have the same error in the same context just after upgrading a 3.0.x with the original gallery mod to 3.1.x ... i also have board3_portal_2.0.2 on my 3.0.x forum
i followed the tutorials from http://lab.anavaro.com/ for that but i sadely get the mistake

Any idea(s)???

Sorry for my poor english
Please try removing all gallery related ACP modules.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

Ninja Scott
Registered User
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by Ninja Scott » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:
pokyto wrote:
Ninja Scott wrote:So I had the original gallery mod on my forum with 3.0.x and it worked great. So I am really excited that someone picked up the torch for this.

Anyway, I updated to 3.1.x, installed this mod for testing and I am running into this error.

Code: Select all

General Error
Cannot find module ./../includes/acp/acp_gallery.php

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 571
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/adm/index.php
LINE: 81
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Does anyone know how to resolve this? It has to do with it not having the old files from 3.0.x, and with a database entry somewhere (I think). When I add the missing files from the older version (back up) and then go to the gallery extension page in ACP all I get is a blank white screen.
Hi all

i just have the same error in the same context just after upgrading a 3.0.x with the original gallery mod to 3.1.x ... i also have board3_portal_2.0.2 on my 3.0.x forum
i followed the tutorials from http://lab.anavaro.com/ for that but i sadely get the mistake

Any idea(s)???

Sorry for my poor english
Please try removing all gallery related ACP modules.

I did end up getting this to work by running the modiison_reset tool described here.

Once my database was cleaned up I was able to reinstall on the new modules again with out error.

Ninja Scott
Registered User
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by Ninja Scott » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Reposted opps.

pokyto
Registered User
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by pokyto » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:Please try removing all gallery related ACP modules.

so i have to remove "acpcleanup", "acpimport", "exif" directories from the "../ext/phpbbgallery" directory ??

Ninja Scott wrote:I did end up getting this to work by running the modiison_reset tool described here.

Once my database was cleaned up I was able to reinstall on the new modules again with out error.
i'll try this if the Lucifer4o's solution deosn't work !!!

thx a lot

pokyto
Registered User
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by pokyto » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:38 pm

ok guys

the Lucifer4o's solution doesn't work

but ...

the Ninja Scott's solution works just fine with the modiison_reset tool script :D


Thx !

User avatar
Darva
Registered User
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Darva » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:31 pm

Does this extension display any of the photos to the index page yet?

User avatar
Galixte de EzCom
Registered User
Posts: 1031
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:14 pm
Location: France
Name: Raphaël M.
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Galixte de EzCom » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi,
pokyto wrote:ok guys

the Lucifer4o's solution doesn't work

but ...

the Ninja Scott's solution works just fine with the modiison_reset tool script :D


Thx !
the Lucyfer4o solution works if you had done what you asked, go in ACP => SYSTEM tab => MODULE MANAGEMENT section, and remove all Gallery related modules.
Communau EzCom
📖 « Traductions d’extensions & styles pour phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x ».
📋 Lists of all extensions identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
📋 Lists of all styles identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
Image Tu as un forum et tu veux aussi un site web ? Regarde par ici.

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:49 pm

Found ACL bug for notifyng users that are not moderators for moderator actions ...
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

scorpiors
Registered User
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:14 am

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by scorpiors » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:11 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:Found ACL bug for notifyng users that are not moderators for moderator actions ...
How much it will take to complete your precious work.

Wardormeur
Registered User
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:22 am

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Wardormeur » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:27 pm

If if what I'm thinking of, it's because those members have a right which belongs to the moderation (m_) group.
So when you do acl->get('m_'), those users are returned as moderators even though they aren't.
Known problem, no solution to my knowledge but to change the test to a group_id.

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Wardormeur wrote:If if what I'm thinking of, it's because those members have a right which belongs to the moderation (m_) group.
So when you do acl->get('m_'), those users are returned as moderators even though they aren't.
Known problem, no solution to my knowledge but to change the test to a group_id.
I will have to make test much more advanced ...
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

Wardormeur
Registered User
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:22 am

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Wardormeur » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Check before rushing on this solution, but it seems to me from what you said that this could be a possible reason :)

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:04 pm

Wardormeur wrote:Check before rushing on this solution, but it seems to me from what you said that this could be a possible reason :)
There is an issue in the gallery_auth->acl_users_ids (I have made some assumptions ...) I will have time to fix it in few days.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

rrbailey89
Registered User
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by rrbailey89 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:04 am

Does this port support contest albumbs being created? I dont see it in the drop down menu for album type.

Locked

Return to “Extensions in Development”