[RC] phpBB Gallery

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Locked
User avatar
GoBieN
Registered User
Posts: 538
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:22 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by GoBieN » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 pm

gecko1977 wrote:It does not matter if I have the url re-write turned on or off in PHPBB, I get a 404 error when I click the gallery link at the top right of the board.
Disable URL rewriting in phpBB, it's conflicting with the URL rewriting in WordPress I think.
You can test by temporarily renaming or deleting (with backup) of the .htaccess file in the root of your site where Wordpress lives.

User avatar
Siava
Registered User
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Siava » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:51 am

It will be great to add search recent comments to this dropdown menu in main album page... :)

Image

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:28 pm

GoBieN wrote:
Satanasov wrote:Can you check if you can access the log from ACP->Extesnions -> phpBB Gallery -> logs.
Confirmed. From "Extensions -> phpBB Gallery - Log" it works fine. Only from maintenance tab it doesn't.
This was my mistake. Should be fixed.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

Charlie_M
Registered User
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:22 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Charlie_M » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:47 pm

Hi,
we've Problems with changes User names:

app.php/gallery/image/5/edit
Fatal error: Call to a member function sql_query() on null in /www/htdocs/xxx/xxx.de/phpBB3/ext/phpbbgallery/core/image/image.php on line 112
This Error can be bypassed with adding global $db:

Code: Select all

if ($username)
		{ 
			if (!function_exists('user_get_id_name'))
			{
				$this->url->_include('functions_user', 'phpbb');
			}
			user_get_id_name($user_id, $username);
		}

		if (empty($user_id))
		{
			return false;
		}

		$sql = 'SELECT username, user_colour, user_id
			FROM ' . USERS_TABLE . '
			WHERE user_id = ' . (int) $user_id[0];
		$result = $db->sql_query($sql);
		$row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);
		$db->sql_freeresult($result);

		return $row;
	}
Change to:

Code: Select all

		if ($username)
		{ 
			global $db;
			if (!function_exists('user_get_id_name'))
			{
				$this->url->_include('functions_user', 'phpbb');
			}
			user_get_id_name($user_id, $username);
		}

		if (empty($user_id))
		{
			return false;
		}

		$sql = 'SELECT username, user_colour, user_id
			FROM ' . USERS_TABLE . '
			WHERE user_id = ' . (int) $user_id[0];
		$result = $db->sql_query($sql);
		$row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);
		$db->sql_freeresult($result);

		return $row;
	}
But after that there's missing a class:
[/Fatal error: Class 'phpbbgallery\core\controller\phpbb_gallery_user' not found in /www/htdocs/xxx/xxx.de/phpBB3/ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/image.php on line 835quote]

It seems it's a gallery class from PHPBB Version 3.0.x...

Next is missing a modul in ACP => Extension => Gallery Protocoll, Modul not accessable.
Any ideas?

Best regards

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:22 am

Charlie_M wrote:Hi,
we've Problems with changes User names:

app.php/gallery/image/5/edit
Fatal error: Call to a member function sql_query() on null in /www/htdocs/xxx/xxx.de/phpBB3/ext/phpbbgallery/core/image/image.php on line 112
This Error can be bypassed with adding global $db:

Code: Select all

if ($username)
		{ 
			if (!function_exists('user_get_id_name'))
			{
				$this->url->_include('functions_user', 'phpbb');
			}
			user_get_id_name($user_id, $username);
		}

		if (empty($user_id))
		{
			return false;
		}

		$sql = 'SELECT username, user_colour, user_id
			FROM ' . USERS_TABLE . '
			WHERE user_id = ' . (int) $user_id[0];
		$result = $db->sql_query($sql);
		$row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);
		$db->sql_freeresult($result);

		return $row;
	}
Change to:

Code: Select all

		if ($username)
		{ 
			global $db;
			if (!function_exists('user_get_id_name'))
			{
				$this->url->_include('functions_user', 'phpbb');
			}
			user_get_id_name($user_id, $username);
		}

		if (empty($user_id))
		{
			return false;
		}

		$sql = 'SELECT username, user_colour, user_id
			FROM ' . USERS_TABLE . '
			WHERE user_id = ' . (int) $user_id[0];
		$result = $db->sql_query($sql);
		$row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);
		$db->sql_freeresult($result);

		return $row;
	}
But after that there's missing a class:
[/Fatal error: Class 'phpbbgallery\core\controller\phpbb_gallery_user' not found in /www/htdocs/xxx/xxx.de/phpBB3/ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/image.php on line 835quote]

It seems it's a gallery class from PHPBB Version 3.0.x...

Next is missing a modul in ACP => Extension => Gallery Protocoll, Modul not accessable.
Any ideas?

Best regards
Sorry, but I can't reproduce this ...
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

Charlie_M
Registered User
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:22 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Charlie_M » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:43 am

We've installed the Gallery in 3 Forums (PHPBB Ver. 3.1.6), one of them is a clean install without any changes or other extensions.


Next i've tried to find the class or function "phpbb_gallery_user"- without success.

ACP-Extension-Gallery-Gallery-log:
General Error

Module not accessible

BACKTRACE


FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 563
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/adm/index.php
LINE: 81
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Last edited by Charlie_M on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:07 am

Charlie_M wrote:We've installed the Gallery in 3 Forums (PHPBB Ver. 3.1.6), one of them is a clean install without any changes or other extensions.


Next i've tried to find de class or function "phpbb_gallery_user"- without success.

ACP-Extension-Gallery-Gallery-log:
General Error

Module not accessible

BACKTRACE


FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 563
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/adm/index.php
LINE: 81
CALL: p_master->load_active()

Ok ... the log is now fixed ... I have made small misteke the preveus time.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

Charlie_M
Registered User
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:22 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Charlie_M » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:04 pm

Sorry,
problems are the same in 3 forums...can't change user, missing protocoll is not the important thing...
I've no idea why the class is missing and i can't find it in the package. I think it's better for me to wait for RC or Release...

Best regards

Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Charlie_M wrote:Sorry,
problems are the same in 3 forums...can't change user, missing protocoll is not the important thing...
I've no idea why the class is missing and i can't find it in the package. I think it's better for me to wait for RC or Release...

Best regards
What user change?
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

Charlie_M
Registered User
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:22 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Charlie_M » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Forum=>Gallerie=>select a picture=>Edit=>find a member=>select an User=>submit ...

User avatar
Siava
Registered User
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Siava » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:15 pm

Charlie_M wrote:Forum=>Gallerie=>select a picture=>Edit=>find a member=>select an User=>submit ...
I confirm this.

May be missed global $db; in

Code: Select all

	public function get_new_author_info($username)
	{
?

But after add this string got next error

Code: Select all

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'phpbbgallery\\core\\controller\\phpbb_gallery_user' not found in /..../ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/image.php on line 836

rxu
Extensions Development Team
Posts: 2932
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: Siberia, Russian Federation
Name: Ruslan
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by rxu » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:35 pm

Siava wrote:May be missed global $db; in
Insted of adding global, I guess that relevant calls are to be rather changed from

Code: Select all

        $result = $db->sql_query($sql);
        $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);
        $db->sql_freeresult($result);
to

Code: Select all

        $result = $this->db->sql_query($sql);
        $row = $this->db->sql_fetchrow($result);
        $this->db->sql_freeresult($result);
Siava wrote:But after add this string got next error
try adding

Code: Select all

use phpbbgallery\core\user;
right after the namespace definition in phpbbgallery/core/image/image.php.

Charlie_M
Registered User
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:22 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Charlie_M » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Thx for your Support,

Code: Select all

        $result = $this->db->sql_query($sql);
        $row = $this->db->sql_fetchrow($result);
        $this->db->sql_freeresult($result);
helps for the first error ,

but the next error stays
[quote][/PHP Fatal error: Class 'phpbbgallery\\core\\controller\\phpbb_gallery_user' not found in /..../ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/image.php on line 836quote]
even with adding:

Code: Select all

use phpbbgallery\core\user;
I think in user.php the class in original script ist defined as phpbb_gallery_user, but in this Mod as user...

Best regards

rxu
Extensions Development Team
Posts: 2932
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: Siberia, Russian Federation
Name: Ruslan
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by rxu » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:30 pm

I guess phpbb_gallery_user should be just user, like

Code: Select all

$new_user = new user($this->db, $user_data['user_id'], false);
while having that use statement in place.

User avatar
noth
Registered User
Posts: 2472
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:10 pm
Location: North Surrey
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by noth » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:48 pm

what does [BETA] mean? in relation to [ALPHA] and [DEV]

I assume [DEV] is the first one and development is at an early stage, then comes [BETA] ? or is [ALPHA] next?

and then after those it's [RC] I get that, anyway this is a great project, everytime I look at the thread there are some serious queries coming on here, good luck to Satanasov for further progress :mrgreen: many of us loved this in 3.0

Locked

Return to “Extensions in Development”