[RC] phpBB Gallery

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
witvisser

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by witvisser » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:06 pm

silberfuchs wrote:Is there any possibility to change the position of the profile data below the avatar? Thanks for your support!

I have the same issue on my board.
Also, when mouse over on the e-mail icon you see not the text e-mail but the link to /memberlist.php and when you click on the Whois link you go to a wrong page.

3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Post by 3Di » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Satanasov wrote:
3Di wrote:
Satanasov wrote:I can't reproduce the insecure URL issue ... sorry.
For what I read on the german topic seems that those redirects in core/controller/moderate.php are somehow the culprit, see for example https://github.com/satanasov/phpbbgalle ... e.php#L516 , ofcourse I didn't spent too much time on your code due to a lack of it.

regards
It's not there - it is in get_uri function which should overcome the limitations of phpBB route combined with redirect ...
Yes, those redirects call it.
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
👨‍🏫 | Take a tour to | The Studio | 👨‍🏫

afrascon

Post by afrascon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:24 am

I have the gallery setup and running on my site onlyjeeps.com, but I cannot get the function to upload images to work. I keep getting the error "You are not allowed to upload any images."

I have the permissions set...

Any ideas?

koravei_1

Post by koravei_1 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:24 am

Satanasov, please is it possible when loading/display new image not to refresh the whole forum page, but only the image itself, because after each loading you must scroll to see the whole image ... :roll:

Chappen

Post by Chappen » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:44 am

Satanasov wrote:
Chappen wrote:I still cant un-install php_Gallery from forum v. 3.1.7pl installed when forum was 3.1.6
i can disable extension forum gallery, all of then without problem, i got the error when i try to delete extension.. look in code, I tryed to delete phpBB Gallery module...

Plz Help

Code: Select all

Return to the index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'homepage_name.phpbb_gallery_images' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SHOW COLUMNS FROM phpbb_gallery_images

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 855
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php
LINE: 193
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php
LINE: 329
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/tools.php
LINE: 1163
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_query()

LINE: 1185
CALL: phpbb\db\tools->sql_list_columns()

LINE: 855
CALL: phpbb\db\tools->sql_column_exists()

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: phpbb\db\tools->perform_schema_changes()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/migrator.php
LINE: 550
CALL: call_user_func_array()

LINE: 496
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->run_step()

LINE: 438
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->process_data_step()

LINE: 391
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->try_revert()

LINE: 387
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

LINE: 365
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert_do()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/extension/base.php
LINE: 112
CALL: phpbb\db\migrator->revert()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/ext.php
LINE: 123
CALL: phpbb\extension\base->purge_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/extension/manager.php
LINE: 356
CALL: phpbbgallery\core\ext->purge_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_extensions.php
LINE: 265
CALL: phpbb\extension\manager->purge_step()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 674
CALL: acp_extensions->main()

FILE: [ROOT]/adm/index.php
LINE: 81
CALL: p_master->load_active()[/quote]

OK ... So I know this will sound strange ... but could you try to unable and then disable it again?

When doing the EPV corrections I saw the same issue ... but after reanabling and disabling it ... all was fine.[/quote]

Still not work...  i can see it try to find a folder, there not present.....

Explode!

Re: [DEV] phpBB Gallery

Post by Explode! » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Anv@r.all wrote:Not all photo migrate from the phpBB 3.0

Open: /ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/file.php

Find

if ($this->data['image_filemissing'] || !file_exists($this->path_source .... 

Replace with

if ($this->data['image_filemissing']).... 
I'm just testing this fix now after a strange issue post upgrade where images would disappear, if I reset the image_filemissing for all images back to zero in the database they'd show up and then not long after they would start vanishing again!! I'll report back in a few days if this helped.

afrascon

PHPBB Gallery installed but not working...

Post by afrascon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:16 pm

I have the gallery setup and running on my site onlyjeeps.com, but I cannot get the function to upload images to work. I keep getting the error "You are not allowed to upload any images."

Any ideas?
Last edited by darcie on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged to existing topic

Satanasov
Name: Stanislav Atanasov

Re: PHPBB Gallery installed but not working...

Post by Satanasov » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:02 am

afrascon wrote:I have the gallery setup and running on my site onlyjeeps.com, but I cannot get the function to upload images to work. I keep getting the error "You are not allowed to upload any images."

Any ideas?
Are you sure you have the permissions? Please check Permissions Page related to the album you try to upload. Check if you are trying to upload to album, no category. If all this is ok - check what kind of extensions you have allowed to be uploaded (both in Gallery Config ACP and Board wide).
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

Satanasov

Post by Satanasov » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:08 am

While we wait for 1.2.0 to be approved for EDB I'll be starting to work on 1.2.1 - new features and code rewrite (YEY!!!).

Let me get your take on what to start first:

Add plupload support (the javascript uploader that allows drag and drop of images)
Add Lightbox/darkbox/whatever JS extension for viewing images
New BBCode selector allowing to choose image from album or whole album to import in post ...
Add contests?

Something else?

I'll start doing things in about 8 hours ...

And I have a list of 75 diferent things to be done for 1.2.1 ... so I give you guys the choice what to do first.
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

silberfuchs

Post by silberfuchs » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:12 am

Sounds great! Many thanks for your great job!

leschek

Post by leschek » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:59 am

Great work. I look forward to new features. If I can choose what I would like to have first it would be this:
Satanasov wrote:Something else?
Well, it wouldn't be visible as other features, but I would like to be able to have photos in more than 1 folder. I wrote about that year or so ago.

And then I would like to have:
There is already Lightbox extension for 3.1. Wouldn't be possible to make it work with gallery? I mean if I use photos from gallery in posts it would be great if user can open all images in post (added with img bbcode, attachment and from gallery) in the same lightbox or other image viewer.

I also would like to have location (GPS) support in EXIF data - it would be nice to have link from image to google or other maps.

Satanasov

Post by Satanasov » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:55 pm

leschek wrote:Great work. I look forward to new features. If I can choose what I would like to have first it would be this:
Satanasov wrote:Something else?
Well, it wouldn't be visible as other features, but I would like to be able to have photos in more than 1 folder. I wrote about that year or so ago.

And then I would like to have:
There is already Lightbox extension for 3.1. Wouldn't be possible to make it work with gallery? I mean if I use photos from gallery in posts it would be great if user can open all images in post (added with img bbcode, attachment and from gallery) in the same lightbox or other image viewer.

I also would like to have location (GPS) support in EXIF data - it would be nice to have link from image to google or other maps.
The folders trick is going to take some time ... but about the EXIF - this was never included in ideas - I will add it.
BTW this idea with the map reminds me of an old project of mine which was related to google earth and the ability to create KML files with pictures.
Last edited by Satanasov on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leschek

Post by leschek » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:23 pm

Satanasov wrote:The folders trick is going to take some time
No worries. Personally I don't have problem with it yet, because I have only 2000+ images in gallery. But I think it's important feature.
Satanasov wrote:but about the EXIF - this was never included in ideas - I will add it.
Thank you. Lots of cameras/phones could write GPS coordinates into photos now, so think it would be useful feature.
Satanasov wrote:BTW this idea with the map reminds me of an old project of mine which was related to google earth and the ability to create KML files with pictures.
I track my photowalks with smartphone or GPS tracker. Both of them could export GPS track in a few formats and it's not difficult to convert it into something else. Than I sync photos with GPS track in Lightroom or some other application. I would like be able to add tracks and photos with GPS coordinates into posts in phpBB, but I guess I would need different extension than gallery.

Satanasov

Post by Satanasov » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:20 am

OK. So ... scrap the lightbox idea ... I just started and almost had it done when I remembered something original dev told me - "Don't go too feature rich in core. Make add-ons"

So I will not add lighbox2 support in core. However if there is someone that want's to develop such an extension - he is welcome. Just tell me where do you want event triggers.

panhead

Post by panhead » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:54 pm

Is it possible to display the content of the comments below the picture (instead of the number of comments)?

Return to “Extensions in Development”