[CDB] phpBB Gallery

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
CCRoiDanton

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Post by CCRoiDanton »

Thank you. Then I do not mind anymore.

But I am asked if I want to delete my images or move the images to a different album. Every time. But I cannot uncheck it. There is only delete or move. For move I have to choose a different album and I cannot choose "none".
Satanasov
Name: Stanislav Atanasov

Post by Satanasov »

CCRoiDanton wrote:Thank you. Then I do not mind anymore.

But I am asked if I want to delete my images or move the images to a different album. Every time. But I cannot uncheck it. There is only delete or move. For move I have to choose a different album and I cannot choose "none".
Sorry but I don't get it ... the selector for delete or move should be there ONLY if you are trying to delete the album, or trying to change album to category ....
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
CCRoiDanton

Post by CCRoiDanton »

Satanasov wrote:Sorry but I don't get it ... the selector for delete or move should be there ONLY if you are trying to delete the album, or trying to change album to category ....
Yeah but it is there, see here.

Sorry, the language is German. But "Album bearbeiten" means "Edit album" and you can also see that the system wants to delete ("Löschen") or move ("verschieben") the images...
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

CCRoiDanton wrote:
Satanasov wrote:Sorry but I don't get it ... the selector for delete or move should be there ONLY if you are trying to delete the album, or trying to change album to category ....
Yeah but it is there, see here.

Sorry, the language is German. But "Album bearbeiten" means "Edit album" and you can also see that the system wants to delete ("Löschen") or move ("verschieben") the images...
OH! I forgot about that! The ACP is one of the first things I did and I have forgotten it. Just checked - this option is there only in case you select changing album to category ... if you don't change that "Album-Typ" it has no role.
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
CCRoiDanton

Post by CCRoiDanton »

So if I do not change the album type the images will not be deleted or moved?

And I suggest that you will fix this error for an upcoming version of the Gallery extension? ;-)
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

CCRoiDanton wrote:So if I do not change the album type the images will not be deleted or moved?

And I suggest that you will fix this error for an upcoming version of the Gallery extension? ;-)
1.2.1 will have contest ... so the error will be just in place ... I will just have to change when it is showing.
Thunder_one

Post by Thunder_one »

Once the download is now 1.2.0 or 1.2.1 already?
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

Thunder_one wrote:Once the download is now 1.2.0 or 1.2.1 already?
Master branch is 1.2.0 - which is the version submitted for EDB approval ... in github you can find 1.2.1 branch. ...
Thunder_one

Post by Thunder_one »

In ACP he still displays 1.2.0.
CCRoiDanton

Post by CCRoiDanton »

I have a layout/css feature/change request:

On my forum I have the problem that the layout in the gallery comments looks not how it should look as the images are used as avatar pictures (which totally makes sense in this context). But the thumbnails can have a different size as the user avatars. This should be the normal case and only sometimes avatars and thumbnails are the same.

Please see here:
Gallery comments
Forum thread view

The thing now is that I cannot change the way the gallery comments page looks without changing how the forum thread page looks - as it uses the same css classes.

So could you please change the css classes for the gallery extension?
CCRoiDanton

Post by CCRoiDanton »

PS: The gallery overview does not look perfect. See here (scroll all the way down to the end of the page). When logged in there are more albums and then it really looks weird. It looks like if the thumbnails have different sizes the layout gets scrambled. Would be great to change this, too. To something more simple fail safe. ;-)
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

I did know about the overview issue ... I am looking into it.

About the comment thing ... hah - this is new. I will have to see.
CCRoiDanton

Post by CCRoiDanton »

Satanasov wrote:About the comment thing ... hah - this is new. I will have to see.
Just rename the css classes and put the then missing css into the Gallery css. Then users can override it.

Another thing about the gallery album overview: Where is the old view mode? The Mode where no thumbnails were shown, just a list of albums and subalbums. Like the forum overview with phpBB 3.0 and 3.1 is. I prefer this view as we have a lot of albums and subalbums.
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

CCRoiDanton wrote:
Satanasov wrote:About the comment thing ... hah - this is new. I will have to see.
Just rename the css classes and put the then missing css into the Gallery css. Then users can override it.

Another thing about the gallery album overview: Where is the old view mode? The Mode where no thumbnails were shown, just a list of albums and subalbums. Like the forum overview with phpBB 3.0 and 3.1 is. I prefer this view as we have a lot of albums and subalbums.
This is what was there when I started working on the project ... so I don't know.
van de werde

Post by van de werde »

Hi Satanasov!
I instaled gallery from github and have only phpBB Gallery Add-on: ACP Cleanup in acp.Miss i something?
Sorry for my poor english...
Wedding shop

Return to “Extensions in Development”