Page 71 of 85

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:09 pm
by Satanasov
Siava wrote:No problem. I tested this build on my test-board.
I'm runing local tests and if they are OK should upload the new version in 10 mins.

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:42 pm
by Siava
Latest build works good.
Satanasov wrote:Could you update to todays push and give me statistics on DB requests?
/gallery/: Time: 0.611s | Queries: 657
/gallery/users: Time: 0.387s | Queries: 650
/gallery/search/recent: Time: 0.361s | Queries: 638
/gallery/search/random: Time: 0.375s | Queries: 653
/gallery/album/XX: Time: 0.232s | Queries: 16
/gallery/image/XXXX: Time: 0.277s | Queries: 22
/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2: Time: 0.497s | Queries: 664

In all of 600+ queries many repeating:

Code: Select all

SELECT *
FROM phpbb_gallery_users
WHERE user_id = 2
My user_id = 2.

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:44 pm
by Satanasov
Siava wrote:Latest build works good.
Satanasov wrote:Could you update to todays push and give me statistics on DB requests?
/gallery/: Time: 0.611s | Queries: 657
/gallery/users: Time: 0.387s | Queries: 650
/gallery/album/XX: Time: 0.232s | Queries: 16
/gallery/image/XXXX: Time: 0.277s | Queries: 22
/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2: Time: 0.497s | Queries: 664

In all of 600+ queries many repeating:

Code: Select all

SELECT *
FROM phpbb_gallery_users
WHERE user_id = 2
My user_id = 2.
This will need some work then ... I think some caching will have to be done ...

Just wont make it before 1.2.0 official release ... I thought this change will help. Darn.

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:06 am
by Satanasov
Hey guys and gals,

I hit a little snag while refactoring the code to be validated - it appears I have to refactor the whole upload process. So ... this is a good time to introduce the 1.2.1 feature that I showcased here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTEDxXyJoMM

This will change the upload screen but nothing more ... so do you want this change or should I keep the 1.2.0 upload view and then implement this in 1.2.1?

AND please do not update to the last build - it's broken as hell.

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:00 pm
by GoBieN
I think the new upload as showcased is much nicer. The old upload with it's 10 input fields is a little outdated.

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:10 pm
by Satanasov
I managed to make it work again.

I think the new upload method is better, so I will implement it ...

Please don't update until travis is green.

If travis does not explode in pieces ... We have the new Upload ... It will be tweaked but hey - it works!

Even managed to fix upload validation for file size, dimensions and extension (still need to do content type validation, but this will wait).

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:50 am
by Heimi
Hi there,

your extension is really an impressive work. Thank you very much for your effort!
I think I found a small bug in notifications.php...in the function remove_albums the variable $table_prefix is missing and this throws an SQL-Error when you try to remove album notifications until you define this global variable like the other ones.

What do you mean with "Please don't update until travis is green.". Who or what is "travis"? :lol: Sorry for asking, but I'm not familiar with GitHub, so I can only guess what you mean...
I found 2 recent branches on GitHub:
- Master (Latest commit 63446a8 21 hours ago)
- 1.2.1 (Latest commit 765743e on 27 Feb)
On my board (3.1.8) your extension is showing version 1.2.0 from 2014-03-15. So what should I do? Keep this old version, or update to which one of the 2 branches on GitHub?

Best regards...
Heimi

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:18 am
by Satanasov
Heimi wrote:Hi there,

your extension is really an impressive work. Thank you very much for your effort!
I think I found a small bug in notifications.php...in the function remove_albums the variable $table_prefix is missing and this throws an SQL-Error when you try to remove album notifications until you define this global variable like the other ones.
I think I have fixed this (if not - it should be fixed in few realeases time
Heimi wrote: What do you mean with "Please don't update until travis is green.". Who or what is "travis"? :lol: Sorry for asking, but I'm not familiar with GitHub, so I can only guess what you mean...
Travis CI is the continuous integration tool I use for the project - basically a bunch of tests that ensure if not all, than the majority of my code works. You could see a green/red/grey "badge" saying "build something". Green means the gallery will not cripple your board and will be functioning if not perfect than at least as expected. Red means that the gallery is broken (and in not so rear occasions it will break your board). And sometime I get gray (like now) when Travis is just a bastard and refuses to work (basically all is fine with the last build)
Heimi wrote: I found 2 recent branches on GitHub:
- Master (Latest commit 63446a8 21 hours ago)
- 1.2.1 (Latest commit 765743e on 27 Feb)
On my board (3.1.8) your extension is showing version 1.2.0 from 2014-03-15. So what should I do? Keep this old version, or update to which one of the 2 branches on GitHub?
Branch 1.2.1 was created while I was waiting for Extension Data Base validation procedure. It included some new stuff (the new upload method) which was included in the 1.2.0 revision now active. The date is irrelevant - all my extensions bare the date they were started.

Hope this answers your questions.

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:19 am
by Geepers
Hi,
The current Gallery you have on Github for download....is it going to work well on 3.1.8, or should I wait a bit longer?
Great work BTW :D

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:14 pm
by Satanasov
Geepers wrote:Hi,
The current Gallery you have on Github for download....is it going to work well on 3.1.8, or should I wait a bit longer?
Great work BTW :D
It works ok ...

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:37 pm
by Criterion
I download the last .Zip, but I have agin the same problème :

When I click on "Continue" (after choosing my picture) nothing happen, I keep same page. :/

Somebody to help me, please ?

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:49 pm
by zardos
I keep getting this, any idears on installing.

The migration "\phpbbgallery\acpcleanup\migrations\m1_init" is not fulfillable, missing migration "\phpbbgallery\core\migrations\release_1_2_0".

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:29 am
by Satanasov
zardos wrote:I keep getting this, any idears on installing.

The migration "\phpbbgallery\acpcleanup\migrations\m1_init" is not fulfillable, missing migration "\phpbbgallery\core\migrations\release_1_2_0".
I think you are trying to install add-on before the core module.

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:50 am
by Whispere
I have a problem with access into Gallery log in ACP, it shows General error - Module is not accessible

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:40 pm
by zardos
Hello satanasov, could you tell me were to get the core module from please, for 3.1.8