[RC] phpBB Gallery

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Bernd R.

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Bernd R. » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:00 pm

leschek wrote:
Bernd R. wrote:bb-code still not working in forum neither image-bbcode nor url-img bbcode
Try to change [image][/image] to [album][/album] - in my case it helped.
If I use [album]725[/album] in the forum the image is shown. I canged in core/controller/image.php line 293 from [image][/image] to [album][/album] It seemed to work. Images was shown up in the forum

BUT when I clicked it i was in my active PHPBB 3.0.13 instead of my testforum. Leschek, please check the image link. Is it the correct image in your forum?
A big thank you to all the people, spending time to keep phpBB running

Satanasov
Name: Stanislav Atanasov

Post by Satanasov » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Bernd R. wrote:
Lucifer4o wrote:
Bernd R. wrote:The Problem with the double Hhttp is solved. Wrong server settings. i`d put in an http :( now the link ist shown up correctly, but it dont work in forum. If i add it into forum a "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct." is shown on sending. The link works and lead to the image page.

But there seems to be more Link Problems. If not logged in, the albums and subalbums will be shown, but the images triggers a fatal error:
Fatal error: Class 'phpbbgallery\core\phpbb_gallery_config' not found in /www/htdocs/v157014/bilderschuppen/testforum/ext/phpbbgallery/core/misc.php on line 26

Board URL is http://testforum.bilderschuppen.net/index.php (Username testforum password testforum) The PHP-Version is PHP Version 5.5.18-nmm1 phpinfo.php is online. The hoster is all-incl.com

login for testuser is Tester and PW Tester.

This should fix it ... please update and try again.
Guests still see the album. On click onto an Image an error is triggert but different codeline than before.

Fatal error: Class 'phpbbgallery\core\controller\phpbb_gallery_url' not found in /www/htdocs/v157014/bilderschuppen/testforum/ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/image.php on line 454

bb-code still not working in forum neither image-bbcode nor url-img bbcode

Additional minor bug (was there before): lang/gallery.php missing LAST_IMAGE_BY
/ext/phpbbgallery/core/language/de/info_acp_gallery.php

Line 37 is 'ACP_GALLERY_CLEANUP' => 'Balerie bereinigen',
should be: 'ACP_GALLERY_CLEANUP' => 'Galerie bereinigen',
Please try updating now.

About the BBCode - please click refresh BBcode in configuration and upadte it.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

Bernd R.

Post by Bernd R. » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm

If I try to see an Image as guest now this error will come on:

phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/url.php on line 192: include(./includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/url.php on line 192: include(./includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/url.php on line 192: include(): Failed opening './includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..')

Fatal error: Class 'phpbbgallery\core\controller\phpbb_captcha_factory' not found in /www/htdocs/v157014/bilderschuppen/testforum/ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/image.php on line 455

bb_code not jet checked

Bernd R.

Post by Bernd R. » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:05 pm

If I use [ album] the link to the old phpbb installation is still working, with [image] nothing happens. Maybe a part of nickvergessens code is the reason? The link of the picture opened when using bb code is bilderschuppen.net/gallery/image_page.php?image_id=245 and it should be http://www.testforum.bilderschuppen.net ... /image/245 or http://www.testforum.bilderschuppen.net ... 245/source if I`m right. Where should I refresh the bb code? I can clear the forum cache and the gallery cache but bb-code?

franki63

Post by franki63 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:28 pm

In the ACP-->Permissions-->Admin roles-->Full Admin-->Misc is missing language entries (en + de)
  • ACL_A_GALLERY_ALBUMS
  • ACL_A_GALLERY_CLEANUP
  • ACL_A_GALLERY_IMPORT
  • ACL_A_GALLERY_MANAGE
acp_permission.jpg
LG Franki

Satanasov

Post by Satanasov » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:47 pm

franki63 wrote:In the ACP-->Permissions-->Admin roles-->Full Admin-->Misc is missing language entries (en + de)
  • ACL_A_GALLERY_ALBUMS
  • ACL_A_GALLERY_CLEANUP
  • ACL_A_GALLERY_IMPORT
  • ACL_A_GALLERY_MANAGE
acp_permission.jpg
ALBUMS and MANAGE should be ok now.

The other 2 are from extensions (I will add them)
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.

Satanasov

Post by Satanasov » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Bernd R. wrote:If I use [ album] the link to the old phpbb installation is still working, with [image] nothing happens. Maybe a part of nickvergessens code is the reason? The link of the picture opened when using bb code is bilderschuppen.net/gallery/image_page.php?image_id=245 and it should be http://www.testforum.bilderschuppen.net ... /image/245 or http://www.testforum.bilderschuppen.net ... 245/source if I`m right. Where should I refresh the bb code? I can clear the forum cache and the gallery cache but bb-code?
The old BB code will stop to work. You will need to reset it maualy (or find some othere way).

Plese go to ACP->gallery configuration and select Refresh BBCode from Link settings part. Then try adding new BBCode with image. This will no affect old usage (that you will have to edit manualy).

Satanasov

Post by Satanasov » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Bernd R. wrote:If I try to see an Image as guest now this error will come on:

phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/url.php on line 192: include(./includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/url.php on line 192: include(./includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/url.php on line 192: include(): Failed opening './includes/captcha/captcha_factory.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..')

Fatal error: Class 'phpbbgallery\core\controller\phpbb_captcha_factory' not found in /www/htdocs/v157014/bilderschuppen/testforum/ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/image.php on line 455

bb_code not jet checked
I have never allowed anons to comment ... I will take a look in soon on this.

Bernd R.

Post by Bernd R. » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:
Bernd R. wrote:If I use [ album] the link to the old phpbb installation is still working, with [image] nothing happens. Maybe a part of nickvergessens code is the reason? The link of the picture opened when using bb code is bilderschuppen.net/gallery/image_page.php?image_id=245 and it should be http://www.testforum.bilderschuppen.net ... /image/245 or http://www.testforum.bilderschuppen.net ... 245/source if I`m right. Where should I refresh the bb code? I can clear the forum cache and the gallery cache but bb-code?
The old BB code will stop to work. You will need to reset it maualy (or find some othere way).

Plese go to ACP->gallery configuration and select Refresh BBCode from Link settings part. Then try adding new BBCode with image. This will no affect old usage (that you will have to edit manualy).
I did so. With the

Code: Select all

[image]563[/image]
in comment or Forum you will see only the text

[image]563[/image]
with the

[url=http://www.testforum.bilderschuppen.net/app.php/gallery/image/563][img]http://www.testforum.bilderschuppen.net/app.php/gallery/image/563/mini[/img][/url]
you will get a textlink to the image in comments. And the message "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct." in Forum. If I use the [img] tag with any link of an image outside of the gallery the [img] works.
Last edited by Bernd R. on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

leschek

Post by leschek » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Lucifer4o wrote: Then try adding new BBCode with image. This will no affect old usage (that you will have to edit manualy).
Is this mean that I will have to edit about 2000 album BBCodes I use in posts on my board, when I will try to update to phpBB3.1.x and Gallery extension?

Bernd R.

Post by Bernd R. » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:22 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:
Bernd R. wrote:If I try to see an Image as guest now this error will come on:

bb_code not jet checked
I have never allowed anons to comment ... I will take a look in soon on this.
If I prohibit comments it works. Guest can see the image. So now we know the error.

Thank you for the great work you do. I guess it is a real big challenge to realise the galley for 3.1.3. And it will take a lot of your time for us!

Satanasov

Post by Satanasov » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:39 pm

leschek wrote:
Lucifer4o wrote: Then try adding new BBCode with image. This will no affect old usage (that you will have to edit manualy).
Is this mean that I will have to edit about 2000 album BBCodes I use in posts on my board, when I will try to update to phpBB3.1.x and Gallery extension?
This is related to the way BBCode works. I've reviewd a way for exteral script to recheck the BBCodes but I have no time for the moment to write it ...

You could update the DB with simple SQL Query but the problem is comming from the indexing of the BBCode ... I will fix it but not for the moment.

UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = REPLACE(post_text, '[album:', '[image:');
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = REPLACE(post_text, '[/album]', '[/image]');

frax
Name: Frax C.

Post by frax » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Lightbox works with gallery?

leschek

Post by leschek » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:16 pm

Lucifer4o wrote:You could update the DB with simple SQL Query but the problem is comming from the indexing of the BBCode ... I will fix it but not for the moment.

UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = REPLACE(post_text, '[album:', '[image:');
UPDATE phpbb_posts SET post_text = REPLACE(post_text, '[/album]', '[/image]');
Thank you,
I don't need it now, so I can wait.

leschek

Post by leschek » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:29 am

Lucifer4o wrote:
leschek wrote:
Lucifer4o on 24 Dec 2014 wrote:While the site was down, I did some work:
Just added the little trick to disable all Add-ons on disabling the core.
I would like to ask if would be possible to do something similar for enabling. I mean if user accidentally enable some of the add-ons first he/she will get error.
Done
Unfortunately not. I tried to enable the "ACP Cleanup" first and get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException' with message 'The service "phpbbgallery.acpcleanup.cleanup" has a dependency on a non-existent service "phpbbgallery.core.file.tool".' in /xxx/yyy/zzz/forum1_phpBB31/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php:59 Stack trace: #0 /xxx/yyy/zzz/forum1_phpBB31/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(43): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processReferences(Array) #1 /xxx/yyy/zzz/forum1_phpBB31/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(37): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processDefinition(Object(Sy in /xxx/yyy/zzz/forum1_phpBB31/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php on line 59
And here are some small language issues:

missing variables:

In album: RETURN_TO_GALLERY
Main page: NEWS_FILTER_BY_CATEGORY
Page with image: QUICK_MOD
In ACP - Configure gallery: RRC_PROFILE_ITEMS

Small plural issue in statistics I have "1 images"

In language file gallery.php is:

'ALLOW_COMMENTS_ARY'			=> array(
		0	=> 'Allow comments for this image.',
		2	=> 'Allow comments for these images.',
Not sure if this is incorrect, but usually there is number 1 for singular.

Return to “Extensions in Development”