Smithgb wrote:must say i like this extension...very much
but i would like to say several bad problems i came on so far.
1. under image you view space for 1 comment is insane huge like half of page...why nto simply put name of person who comment, time and others without avatar and using post profile field? i mean i had to disable to commenting because people told me its so confusing and so large just to post few words...somezjing like xxx X 80 for each comment would be more than enough...currenttly not practical with post page and avatars and whole pafe of only 10 word small comment.
2. i have problems creating with new albuns. i create new category called my pics and under that category i criated 4 albums. When i click on "my pics" category i dont see any album but i have them 4 there? i have all permission set for me but still not see those 4 albuns in 1 category.
3. I was surprised that there is no "slide-show". looks really weird when you have to click back button..go out of gallery and again isntead of simply pressing left and right and X if you want to close it...but at least some sort of magnifier for image not opening new page...
4. Under image i put i can see direct link and bbcode it says [img]1[/img] and i dont knopw how to remove it and it looks very weird.
5. when you iopen some image and use "back" button in browser it gives error image cannot be displayed because it contains errors but only shjows on back button...
- that is my experience so far but must say im really happy with this extension generally. i will look for more if update for these problems comes...so far i had to disable comments because they are way of. Keep it up, looks very promising. i hope you will update this...this has potential.
Let me start answering your concerns one by one:
1. You could be right about the coment field, but this is something that is left from the original code. I have stated a lot of times that the initial relese will be only migration to 3.1.x ... I will reduce normal comment field to the size of quick comment in the board, but this will have to wait after the validation submission.
2. You are the second one to report the category debocle ... but I don't see it. Never the less testing for it just found new bug - if you have more then one category, the second and so on will be displayed as albums ... which is strange and I will correct it.
3. Slide show will be added in 1.2.1
4. ACP -> gallery configuration -> Image configuration -> show image url on imagepage (I think this is how it is translated on english).
5. I don't see the back button issue (just can't reproduce it)