[RC] phpBB Gallery

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Satanasov
Name: Stanislav Atanasov

Re: [BETA] phpBB Gallery

Post by Satanasov »

The redirection bug is fixed. Now get_uri should work normaly.

Bug with ACL found and fixed ...
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
Jammy Johnny
Name: John

Post by Jammy Johnny »

Where it shows : Total Images 51 (or how many images you have) at the bottom left corner under statistics, how could I change the wording to say : Total Images in Gallery 51

Really Like this extension. Keep up the great work ;)
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

Jammy Johnny wrote:Where it shows : Total Images 51 (or how many images you have) at the bottom left corner under statistics, how could I change the wording to say : Total Images in Gallery 51

Really Like this extension. Keep up the great work ;)
There should be language string somewhere in languages ...
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
Jammy Johnny
Name: John

Post by Jammy Johnny »

Got it Lucifer4o. I should have known that. Thanks for showing me where to look ;)
Kinsman

Post by Kinsman »

Congrats on the Build Passing. :mrgreen:
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

Kinsman wrote:Congrats on the Build Passing. :mrgreen:
This is the EPV build. Officialy this ext is redy to be uploaded to EDB ... I will just need to fix some things (like the larg comment field).
eeji
Jr. Style Validator

Post by eeji »

With this extension is it possible to disable individual members galleries and just have a global set for anyone to upload to? Also is there a plain index list of links to albums (a-z)?
My current 3.0.x site uses custom pages and has close to 500 albums (and increasing!) which can be a bit of a pain to maintain (each album consists of an index file full of variables which are links to photos/uploader info and a directory full of photos then makes use of the template to build), this extension could save me an awful lot of work if its suitable.
My phpBB styles: phpbbstyles.oo.gd
My board: iansvivarium.com
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

eeji wrote:With this extension is it possible to disable individual members galleries and just have a global set for anyone to upload to? Also is there a plain index list of links to albums (a-z)?
My current 3.0.x site uses custom pages and has close to 500 albums (and increasing!) which can be a bit of a pain to maintain (each album consists of an index file full of variables which are links to photos/uploader info and a directory full of photos then makes use of the template to build), this extension could save me an awful lot of work if its suitable.

Hello. Yes, you could disable user galleries and only use system ones with rw access.

I don't get the pain index part. When you create albums you arrange them how you wish from ACP.
huytrang90

Post by huytrang90 »

1. When I go to Permission =>PHPGallery => Permission, the first selection is "Selected Album". However, on the list box, i don't see any album. I do have about 14 galleries created by users.

2. How can i create one gallery and allow others registered user to be able to upload images in there. I can there moderate and choose which to display which to reject?

Thanks.
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

huytrang90 wrote:1. When I go to Permission =>PHPGallery => Permission, the first selection is "Selected Album". However, on the list box, i don't see any album. I do have about 14 galleries created by users.

2. How can i create one gallery and allow others registered user to be able to upload images in there. I can there moderate and choose which to display which to reject?

Thanks.
First create album, then you will see it permissions list.

Go to manage albums -> new.
huytrang90

Post by huytrang90 »

Lucifer4o wrote:
huytrang90 wrote:1. When I go to Permission =>PHPGallery => Permission, the first selection is "Selected Album". However, on the list box, i don't see any album. I do have about 14 galleries created by users.

Thanks.
First create album, then you will see it permissions list.

Go to manage albums -> new.
"Manage Albums": is that under UCP for each user? if yes I have already done that and got User Personal Albums setup.

HOwever, I still see no albums as described above. tks.
eeji
Jr. Style Validator

Post by eeji »

Lucifer4o wrote: Hello. Yes, you could disable user galleries and only use system ones with rw access.

I don't get the pain index part. When you create albums you arrange them how you wish from ACP.
Instead of showing the albums as a set amount of thumbs on the gallery index, I'd need one massive list of the album names.
My phpBB styles: phpbbstyles.oo.gd
My board: iansvivarium.com
huytrang90

Post by huytrang90 »

When I go inside UCP, I got the following messages for Gallery:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/config.php on line 164: Undefined index: album_rows
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/config.php on line 164: Undefined index: album_columns
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)

When I go inside ACP, here are the errors messages:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbb/googleanalytics/event/listener.php on line 120: Undefined index: googleanalytics_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbb/googleanalytics/event/listener.php on line 120: Undefined index: googleanalytics_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 132: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 132: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Satanasov

Post by Satanasov »

huytrang90 wrote:When I go inside UCP, I got the following messages for Gallery:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/config.php on line 164: Undefined index: album_rows
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/config.php on line 164: Undefined index: album_columns

For the first error - todays update fixes it.

As for the googleanalytics_id issue - this is unfixable. Both extensions work with config module in ACP so they are coliding. Probably can't fix it.
huytrang90

Post by huytrang90 »

Lucifer4o wrote:
huytrang90 wrote:When I go inside UCP, I got the following messages for Gallery:

For the first error - todays update fixes it.

As for the googleanalytics_id issue - this is unfixable. Both extensions work with config module in ACP so they are coliding. Probably can't fix it.
Thanks.

Return to “Extensions in Development”