[3.1][3.2][BETA] ReIMG Image Resizer

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
SüKûT

Re: [DEV] ReIMG Image Resizer

Post by SüKûT » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:58 pm

I did settings.

but does not work :( ...

HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Post by HiFiKabin » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:06 pm

DavidIQ wrote:Important: This is still in development and all that is available right now is the ACP module. This is why there is no download link. If you download from github and install you will only get the ACP module and nothing else. I am currently working on converting the JavaScript from the 2.0 MOD version to 3.0 but looks like I'll be starting from scratch.

If you'd like to comment on what you'd like to see added to this extension that's perfectly fine.
[/color]

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Post by DavidIQ » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:17 pm

I've made it clearer in the original post as this is likely going to keep happening.

Thanks.
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.

Solidjeuh
Name: Andy Dm

Post by Solidjeuh » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:37 am

Looking good..
Looking forward to it :D
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Nully

Post by Nully » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:21 am

DavidIQ wrote:Important: ... If you download from github and install you will only get the ACP module and nothing else.
I have settings in ACP and nothing else happens when looking at pictures :mrgreen:

alhitary
Name: Basil Taha Alhitary

Post by alhitary » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:58 pm

there is a problem in signature
though i disable it and make it No , but still the image in my signature is re-sized by this extension and give the text : User-assigned image link
See : http://www.alhitary.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 275#p21275

DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:03 pm

alhitary wrote:there is a problem in signature
though i disable it and make it No , but still the image in my signature is re-sized by this extension and give the text : User-assigned image link
See : http://www.alhitary.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 275#p21275
I've not made any indications this is ready for use so signatures aren't wired in and there are many things in the ReIMG JavaScript that are still not working or are very broken. ;) I'm sure you've already realized that the only thing that works, only partially, is Image Lightbox and the direct methods (same window, new window).

LukeWCS

Post by LukeWCS » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:22 am

Hi DavidIQ

I used your ReIMG at 3.0 and i love it, any news about your development on the 3.1 Ext?

I made german language packs (de, de_x_sie) for a few Ext's and i want also to make one for your ReIMG.

Btw, is there no easier way than github for translators? i mean github is okay for coders, but for translatorss it is no ideally solution.
May the backup be with you. Always.

My extensions: Monospace font for Posting Editor (phpbb.de)
My extension forks: LF who was here (phpbb.de / phpbb.com), ModBreak eXtended (phpbb.com)

DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:44 am

LukeWCS wrote:Hi DavidIQ

I used your ReIMG at 3.0 and i love it, any news about your development on the 3.1 Ext?

I made german language packs (de, de_x_sie) for a few Ext's and i want also to make one for your ReIMG.

Btw, is there no easier way than github for translators? i mean github is okay for coders, but for translatorss it is no ideally solution.
I've been hacking away at it little by little. I'm working on the JavaScript to integrate the various lightbox options I've selected for the extension. Three options are currently working right now, with only one of them being a lightbox and only works to a certain extent. Where I'm at now with that one is trying to get the full zoom working within the lightbox but I have that almost fixed.

As far as translations go once the extension is ready I'll be creating a translations topic in the support area for ReIMG so that those translators not versed in github or those not wanting to go through the hassle of setting up git can just post a link to an attachment that I can grab and integrate into the extension.

LukeWCS

Post by LukeWCS » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:25 am

Sounds good, both. :)

Ok, can i begin with translation with the current state? Or have you planned to make big changes to the texts?

Btw, on several boards i installed the last 10 years for me and friends i used Ikonboard with lots of my own Mods. Now i will upgrade all boards successive to phpBB. One of my boards is currently in build phase, if you need a beta tester...

My extension forks: LF who was here (phpbb.de / phpbb.com), ModBreak eXtended (phpbb.com)

DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:25 am

LukeWCS wrote:Sounds good, both. :)

Ok, can i begin with translation with the current state? Or have you planned to make big changes to the texts?

Btw, on several boards i installed the last 10 years for me and friends i used Ikonboard with lots of my own Mods. Now i will upgrade all boards successive to phpBB. One of my boards is currently in build phase, if you need a beta tester...
The current Lang file in github represents what will be built upon. I don't anticipate large changes but possibly some additions might come later as I continue to tinker with the various options. Version 3.1 will certainly have more additions as I have planned some server side resizing of uploaded images. But that's for later.

Allen142
Name: Allen Nguyen

Post by Allen142 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:39 am

@DavidIQ, the latest phpBB board version: the image exceeds larger width in posts are reduced to the forum width page. So this extension can expand/reduce width and height image sizes, it's working though! :)
No sign of a forum I owned.

Thank you,
Allen

LukeWCS

Post by LukeWCS » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:36 am

DavidIQ wrote: The current Lang file in github represents what will be built upon. I don't anticipate large changes but possibly some additions might come later as I continue to tinker with the various options. Version 3.1 will certainly have more additions as I have planned some server side resizing of uploaded images. But that's for later.
Ok, for the current state of ReIMG, here is my German translation (de, de_x_sie).

DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:39 pm

Just a small update: hadn't been working on this much because we had been dealing with the hack but did look at the full zoom function again without really changing much else. Still looking at it although I did get it to give me the information I needed to get things going. How to employ that information for the full zoom is where I'm at.

LukeWCS

Post by LukeWCS » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:34 pm

DavidIQ wrote:Just a small update: hadn't been working on this much because we had been dealing with the hack
I read it, this is a nightmare for all site owners. Btw, is there any information what exactly was happen?
but did look at the full zoom function again without really changing much else. Still looking at it although I did get it to give me the information I needed to get things going. How to employ that information for the full zoom is where I'm at.
If you have some testable, i repeat my offer as betatester. ;) Simply write me a PM.

Return to “Extensions in Development”