[CDB] [Official Extension] Auto Groups

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Anonymous_et_EE

Re: [RC] [Official Extension] Auto Groups

Post by Anonymous_et_EE »

Ok, good to know that i'm not special one, who get that error :D

Yes, i had a group what hasn't any users - made it specially for seeing this extension, and test translation.
MattF
Extensions Development Coordinator
Name: Matt Friedman

Post by MattF »

No, you are the only one getting this error because you have a user that does not belong to any groups which is not normal.
Formerly known as VSEMy ExtensionsPlease do not PM me for support.
systemcrack

Post by systemcrack »

VSE wrote:Well, you still never told us what the error message was, which was we have all been asking for.
For the moment, I detect this error:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/auth/auth.php on line 908: Undefined offset: 132
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/auth/auth.php on line 908: Undefined offset: 132
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/auth/auth.php on line 909: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
It is always the same or very similar, it is the first time now, although I have uninstalled all extensions on the forum.
Sorry for my bad English ..
MattF

Post by MattF »

systemcrack wrote:
VSE wrote:Well, you still never told us what the error message was, which was we have all been asking for.
For the moment, I detect this error:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/auth/auth.php on line 909: Undefined offset: 0
It is always the same or very similar, it is the first time now, although I have uninstalled all extensions on the forum.
Nothing to do with this extension. You need phpBB support in the support forums.
MattF

Post by MattF »

This extension has been validated and released.

All further support and discussion should take place in the Customisation Database.

-->Extension support<--

Return to “Extensions in Development”