[CDB] mChat

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
cece74

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by cece74 »

Fatal error: Call to undefined function dmzx\mchat\core\mb_ereg_replace() in /home/edu/public_html/test/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/render_helper.php on line 978
donsenilo
Name: Markus

Post by donsenilo »

Hi

the "The HTTP status code "1024" is not valid" jump back works now and I found out, that smilieys only works when I write some text before or after the smiliey.
dmzx

Post by dmzx »

cece74 wrote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function dmzx\mchat\core\mb_ereg_replace() in /home/edu/public_html/test/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/render_helper.php on line 978

pm me your test account with link to the board
Contact me on dmzx-web.net
 Need a Host or buy me a beer Donate and try binance.com
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

cece74 wrote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function dmzx\mchat\core\mb_ereg_replace() in /home/edu/public_html/test/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/render_helper.php on line 978
Your PHP is not compiled with mbstring extension
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beerImage
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
FomenkoAndrey

Post by FomenkoAndrey »

0.0.5 work well
cece74

Post by cece74 »

RMcGirr83 wrote:
Your PHP is not compiled with mbstring extension
Thank You! I'm filling in the form on the server. Can serve another?
donsenilo
Name: Markus

Post by donsenilo »

donsenilo wrote:Hi

the "The HTTP status code "1024" is not valid" jump back works now and I found out, that smilieys only works when I write some text before or after the smiliey.
Sorry to say, but the "The HTTP status code "1024" is not valid" jump back works only for registered users (tested on IE and FF). For Guests the message stays and dont jump back.
cece74

Post by cece74 »

I miss just bot addon notification new topic and I can finally move on to upgrade to 3.1 :D
osirisios

Post by osirisios »

superl wrote:
osirisios wrote:what's the URL route for the standalone page?

I've installed (without any error) the extension but no link has been applied to the forum to the standalone page...
Right next to the FAQ
Yes I can see from the screenshots that the link to the standalone page is meant to be displayed next to the FAQ link, however, if you read my post that you quoted:
osirisios wrote:I've installed (without any error) the extension but no link has been applied to the forum to the standalone page...
...meaning, that the chat link hasn't been applied to the board (next to the FAQ link)... so I was wondering what the route/path/url is to the standalone chat page so I could possibly test it out and if need be, add the link to the navbar manually/myself...
floxx

Post by floxx »

Hi,

After test, it's a great extension. So, i'm waiting to have it on the index page too ;)

But, there is a little bug in the ACP : when I'm using the function to disabled some bbcode, it's disabled all the bbcode. Let me explain.

I have put |flash| to disable the flash bbcode in the mchat. But, when you use another function, [img] or [url].... it's not working.

But, if I delete |flash| from the ACP, everything is working :)
joedevivre

Post by joedevivre »

Thanks for this chat

Some things still not working

The chat shows up on the index page when logged out,guests can't see the chat text,but the chat is there nonetheless.

The Mini-chat link shows up when logged out too,this just links to a page with no chat but text saying "The HTTP status code "1024" is not valid."

The smilies and edit buttons don't load on the index unless you page refresh.
dmzx

Post by dmzx »

floxx wrote:Hi,

After test, it's a great extension. So, i'm waiting to have it on the index page too ;)

But, there is a little bug in the ACP : when I'm using the function to disabled some bbcode, it's disabled all the bbcode. Let me explain.

I have put |flash| to disable the flash bbcode in the mchat. But, when you use another function, [img] or [url].... it's not working.

But, if I delete |flash| from the ACP, everything is working :)
only add flash if you have one bbcode without the | before or after
osirisios

Post by osirisios »

dmzx wrote:
DMZX

Do you have any input as to why the link hasn't shown up despite no errors whatsoever?
osirisios wrote:
superl wrote:
osirisios wrote:what's the URL route for the standalone page?

I've installed (without any error) the extension but no link has been applied to the forum to the standalone page...
Right next to the FAQ
Yes I can see from the screenshots that the link to the standalone page is meant to be displayed next to the FAQ link, however, if you read my post that you quoted:
osirisios wrote:I've installed (without any error) the extension but no link has been applied to the forum to the standalone page...
...meaning, that the chat link hasn't been applied to the board (next to the FAQ link)... so I was wondering what the route/path/url is to the standalone chat page so I could possibly test it out and if need be, add the link to the navbar manually/myself...
dmzx

Post by dmzx »

mrgtb

Post by mrgtb »

In latest version now the option to show mchat bottom of forum on index isn't working, but is for showing at top. In 0.0.5 version it worked doing it before

Return to “Extensions in Development”