[CDB] mChat

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Locked
User avatar
cece74
Registered User
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by cece74 »

Fatal error: Call to undefined function dmzx\mchat\core\mb_ereg_replace() in /home/edu/public_html/test/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/render_helper.php on line 978
User avatar
donsenilo
Registered User
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:23 pm
Name: Markus
Contact:

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by donsenilo »

Hi

the "The HTTP status code "1024" is not valid" jump back works now and I found out, that smilieys only works when I write some text before or after the smiliey.
User avatar
dmzx
Registered User
Posts: 829
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:48 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by dmzx »

cece74 wrote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function dmzx\mchat\core\mb_ereg_replace() in /home/edu/public_html/test/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/render_helper.php on line 978

pm me your test account with link to the board
Contact me on dmzx-web.net
 Need a Host or buy me a beer Donate and try binance.com
User avatar
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Posts: 21496
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Your display
Name: Rich McGirr

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by RMcGirr83 »

cece74 wrote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function dmzx\mchat\core\mb_ereg_replace() in /home/edu/public_html/test/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/render_helper.php on line 978
Your PHP is not compiled with mbstring extension
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beerImage
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
FomenkoAndrey
Registered User
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:44 am

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by FomenkoAndrey »

0.0.5 work well
User avatar
cece74
Registered User
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by cece74 »

RMcGirr83 wrote:
cece74 wrote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function dmzx\mchat\core\mb_ereg_replace() in /home/edu/public_html/test/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/render_helper.php on line 978
Your PHP is not compiled with mbstring extension
Thank You! I'm filling in the form on the server. Can serve another?
User avatar
donsenilo
Registered User
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:23 pm
Name: Markus
Contact:

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by donsenilo »

donsenilo wrote:Hi

the "The HTTP status code "1024" is not valid" jump back works now and I found out, that smilieys only works when I write some text before or after the smiliey.
Sorry to say, but the "The HTTP status code "1024" is not valid" jump back works only for registered users (tested on IE and FF). For Guests the message stays and dont jump back.
User avatar
cece74
Registered User
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by cece74 »

I miss just bot addon notification new topic and I can finally move on to upgrade to 3.1 :D
osirisios
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by osirisios »

superl wrote:
osirisios wrote:what's the URL route for the standalone page?

I've installed (without any error) the extension but no link has been applied to the forum to the standalone page...
Right next to the FAQ
Yes I can see from the screenshots that the link to the standalone page is meant to be displayed next to the FAQ link, however, if you read my post that you quoted:
osirisios wrote:I've installed (without any error) the extension but no link has been applied to the forum to the standalone page...
...meaning, that the chat link hasn't been applied to the board (next to the FAQ link)... so I was wondering what the route/path/url is to the standalone chat page so I could possibly test it out and if need be, add the link to the navbar manually/myself...
floxx
Registered User
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by floxx »

Hi,

After test, it's a great extension. So, i'm waiting to have it on the index page too ;)

But, there is a little bug in the ACP : when I'm using the function to disabled some bbcode, it's disabled all the bbcode. Let me explain.

I have put |flash| to disable the flash bbcode in the mchat. But, when you use another function, [img] or [url].... it's not working.

But, if I delete |flash| from the ACP, everything is working :)
joedevivre
Registered User
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by joedevivre »

Thanks for this chat

Some things still not working

The chat shows up on the index page when logged out,guests can't see the chat text,but the chat is there nonetheless.

The Mini-chat link shows up when logged out too,this just links to a page with no chat but text saying "The HTTP status code "1024" is not valid."

The smilies and edit buttons don't load on the index unless you page refresh.
User avatar
dmzx
Registered User
Posts: 829
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:48 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by dmzx »

floxx wrote:Hi,

After test, it's a great extension. So, i'm waiting to have it on the index page too ;)

But, there is a little bug in the ACP : when I'm using the function to disabled some bbcode, it's disabled all the bbcode. Let me explain.

I have put |flash| to disable the flash bbcode in the mchat. But, when you use another function, [img] or [url].... it's not working.

But, if I delete |flash| from the ACP, everything is working :)
only add flash if you have one bbcode without the | before or after
Contact me on dmzx-web.net
 Need a Host or buy me a beer Donate and try binance.com
osirisios
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by osirisios »

dmzx wrote:
DMZX

Do you have any input as to why the link hasn't shown up despite no errors whatsoever?
osirisios wrote:
superl wrote:
osirisios wrote:what's the URL route for the standalone page?

I've installed (without any error) the extension but no link has been applied to the forum to the standalone page...
Right next to the FAQ
Yes I can see from the screenshots that the link to the standalone page is meant to be displayed next to the FAQ link, however, if you read my post that you quoted:
osirisios wrote:I've installed (without any error) the extension but no link has been applied to the forum to the standalone page...
...meaning, that the chat link hasn't been applied to the board (next to the FAQ link)... so I was wondering what the route/path/url is to the standalone chat page so I could possibly test it out and if need be, add the link to the navbar manually/myself...
User avatar
dmzx
Registered User
Posts: 829
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:48 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by dmzx »

Contact me on dmzx-web.net
 Need a Host or buy me a beer Donate and try binance.com
User avatar
mrgtb
Registered User
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:51 am

Re: [DEV] mChat

Post by mrgtb »

In latest version now the option to show mchat bottom of forum on index isn't working, but is for showing at top. In 0.0.5 version it worked doing it before
Locked

Return to “Extensions in Development”