Page 46 of 98

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:00 am
by Pond Life
I updated from 0.1.9 to 0.3.3 yesterday and have noticed a couple of bugs that weren't there before.

1. With the post settings as follows it still displays edits
Enable Posts Display: Yes
Display New Topic Posts: Yes
Display New Replied Posts: Yes
Display Edited Posts: No
Display Quoted Posts: Yes
0.1.9 displayed exactly what I expected - new posts and replies, with or without quotes - no edits.

2. The sound setting is also ignored, with the UCP setting (Enable mChat sound: No ) or by unchecking the Use Sound? box I can't get rid of the sounds.

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:45 pm
by dmzx
Pond Life wrote:I updated from 0.1.9 to 0.3.3 yesterday and have noticed a couple of bugs that weren't there before.

1. With the post settings as follows it still displays edits
Enable Posts Display: Yes
Display New Topic Posts: Yes
Display New Replied Posts: Yes
Display Edited Posts: No
Display Quoted Posts: Yes
0.1.9 displayed exactly what I expected - new posts and replies, with or without quotes - no edits.

2. The sound setting is also ignored, with the UCP setting (Enable mChat sound: No ) or by unchecking the Use Sound? box I can't get rid of the sounds.
For point 1 download again the file.
For point 2 I need to check.

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:18 pm
by Zepp
Hey,
When will this extension be ready to use completely?
Thanks.

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:36 am
by evilpeppard
Zepp wrote:Hey,
When will this extension be ready to use completely?
Thanks.
I've been using it 'completely' since the first version was made available to us.

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:40 am
by Rhino.Freak
evilpeppard wrote:
Zepp wrote:Hey,
When will this extension be ready to use completely?
Thanks.
I've been using it 'completely' since the first version was made available to us.
Then why isn't it marked CDB

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:34 am
by Paul
Rhino.Freak wrote:
evilpeppard wrote:
Zepp wrote:Hey,
When will this extension be ready to use completely?
Thanks.
I've been using it 'completely' since the first version was made available to us.
Then why isn't it marked CDB
Because it has not been validated by the extensions team (And hasn't even been submitted by the author for validation).

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:13 am
by Rhino.Freak
@Paul : I know that. That's why I asked him that question, because definitely the extension isn't complete yet. It's still in development.

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:46 pm
by dmzx
Paul wrote: Because it has not been validated by the extensions team (And hasn't even been submitted by the author for validation).
Yes correct still in development, so install at own risk ;)

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:01 pm
by Pond Life
dmzx wrote:For point 1 download again the file.
For point 2 I need to check.
Downloading again fixed both issues. Thank you. :D

[edit]I thought it had fixed the sound issue but I was wrong, sounds still play.[/edit]

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:47 am
by alex75
Hi. I installed version 0.3.3 (Already I used 0.3.2 and older ones)
I set all the permissions of the various groups, but I can not write anything (not sending the message).
I use phpBB 3.1.6 and PHP 5.5.31

EDIT:
work if I disable in acp / server configuration / server settings / Enable URL Rewriting.

It is correct that works that way?

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:16 pm
by Rhino.Freak
alex75 wrote:Hi. I installed version 0.3.3 (Already I used 0.3.2 and older ones)
I set all the permissions of the various groups, but I can not write anything (not sending the message).
I use phpBB 3.1.6 and PHP 5.5.31

EDIT:
work if I disable in acp / server configuration / server settings / Enable URL Rewriting.

It is correct that works that way?
I had same problem after updating. Just disable extension, delete the data and then enable it again. That worked for me.

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:47 pm
by alex75
I had already tried to uninstall and delete data. it only works if I disable the url rewriting.
maybe a server problem? (I just changed server).

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:54 am
by cece74
Yes. I have SEO-USU and is perfect.

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:23 pm
by KhurramMunawar
just installed it on 3.1.7 PL1

found following issues :

when using on custom page, Member profiles gives No route to app.php/memberlist.php

changing values in ACP other than recommended values gives :
Fatal error: Can't use method return value in write context in /home/dearhelp/public_html/ext/dmzx/mchat/controller/admin_controller.php(142) : regexp code on line 1
If mchat is disabled in ACP for showing on index, The following option should not be displayed in UCP
"Display Mchat on Index.... YES.........No"
when purged , mchat new typed messages start blinking and reloading in mchat window.


please have a look

Re: [DEV] mChat

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:08 pm
by kasimi
Pond Life wrote:The sound setting is also ignored, with the UCP setting (Enable mChat sound: No )
KhurramMunawar wrote:changing values in ACP other than recommended values gives
KhurramMunawar wrote:If mchat is disabled in ACP for showing on index, The following option should not be displayed in UCP
KhurramMunawar wrote:when purged , mchat new typed messages start blinking and reloading in mchat window.
These issues are fixed in the next release, thanks for reporting.
KhurramMunawar wrote:when using on custom page, Member profiles gives No route to app.php/memberlist.php
I can't reproduce this. Do you have URL rewriting enabled? Is your board online so that I can have a look?