This extension enhances phpBB's reporting system by introducing a set of new features.
This is a port of the Report to Topic mod by Danielx64
- Each forum can designate another forum to hold the posted report topics for reported posts in that forum, i.e. Forum 1 can designate Forum 1 Reports as its report forum, while Forum 2 can then designate Forum 2 Reports.
- NOTE: This is helpful for multiple reasons. For one, it ensures that users who do not have permission to view reports from a certain forum in the MCP also cannot view reports from that forum in the reports forum, as permissions can be set on the forums. Secondly, it also helps with organization so that the reports forum doesn't get overly cluttered.
- Fully customizable report information. An admin can define which information is shown in the report topic by creating a template through the ACP, with the use of tokens the admin can add/remove certain information.
- Download the latest release and unzip it.
- Copy the entire contents from the unzipped folder to
- Navigate in the ACP to Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Find Report to topic under "Disabled Extensions" and click Enable.
This version of this extension will not work with phpBB 3.2 due to core changes