This extension allows moderators to change the posting date and time of any single post.
This is a port of the abandoned 3.0 mod found here: viewtopic.php?p=12881195
This is a response to the following request: viewtopic.php?f=496&t=2308231
- Permission based, uses a new permission, "Can change post date/time", that copies the configuration of "Can change poster" in the forum where it is installed.
- Configuration is done through the MCP, post moderation page, where a new block allows the change of date and time when the post was made.
- Takes into consideration the change to update topic and forum accordingly.
DO NOT INSTALL ON LIVE BOARDS.
If you find an issue, or have questions, let us know here.
Given that there have not been any further requests for functionality, this is now frozen and submitted to the CDB for validation.
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... post_time/
Github Repository: https://github.com/javiexin/chgposttime
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Copy the whole contents of the unzipped folder in the
extdirectory of your phpBB board, where you should see a
javiexinfolder, and a
chgposttimefolder within it (if done correctly, you'll have the main JSON file at (your forum root)/ext/javiexin/chgposttime/composer.json).
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for
Change Post Timeunder the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- You may now configure who may use this option by configuring the "Can change post date/time" permission in the Moderator permissions (both global and forum based), in the "Post actions" tab. If nothing is done here, the same people that have permission to change poster name ("Can change poster" permission) will be able to change post date and time.
- You are done!.
Very Important: This extension requires 3.1.5 at least, as it is based on some non-existing events in 3.1.4.