Author: gn#36 (Former author of corresponding phpBB 3.0.x Mod: Pyramide)
Extension Description: Allows adding a meeting planner similar to hookup.at or doodle to your topics.
Extension Version: 1.0.3 (CDB for phpBB 3.1.x), 1.1.0-b1 (Beta for phpBB 3.2.x)
Requirements: No special requirements
- Adds a Date / User Matrix to the top of the topics.
- Permissions can be set per forum.
- Users and groups can be invited and receive an email on invitation. When listed, users also receive an email when dates are added. Reminders are reset when the user visits the topic.
- Self-Invitation is supported, allowing users to enter themselves into the planner list, as long as they have access to the topic and are permitted to view the hookup. This is intended for large groups that would otherwise extend the list too much and can be set individually for each hookup.
- User Options include yes, no, and maybe.
- Once a final date is found, the date can be auto-prepended to the topic title and users can be informed by email. The list is hidden and instead a large notice on the final date is displayed above the topic. Final date can be changed if desired.
- Text options instead of dates are supported.
- Send notifications on several hookup events (user invite, new user, new date, active date set/reset).
- Event for calendar extensions to hook into and catch the setting and resetting of an active date
- Optional automatic resets and added dates once a week to allow use for weekly meetings.
- Compatible to upgrades from phpBB 3.0.x Hookup Mod
- Define a date after which users can't change their status.
- See github issues and look for tag "enhancement"
Demo: none, similar to phpBB 3.0.x version (see e.g. no active date set, yet (german version) active Date set (german version))
Extension Download: https://github.com/gn36/phpbb-ext-hookup/releases