[3.2][RC] Topic Age Warning

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
eumelchen

Re: [3.2][RC] Topic Age Warning

Post by eumelchen » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:22 am

Does not anyone have an idea?

david63
Name: David Wood

Post by david63 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:08 am

Sorry but I do not speak German so the fiest part of that quote means nothing to me
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

eumelchen

Post by eumelchen » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:55 am

Hello, I have now changed my board to English and disabled all other extensions.
When I activate the extension "Topic Age Warning" the following error message appears:
phpBB encountered an error building the container due to an installed extension. For this reason, all extensions have been temporarily disabled. Please try purging your forum cache. All extensions will automatically be re-enabled once the container error is resolved. If this error continues, please visit phpBB.com for support.

Exception: The service "david63.topicagewarning.listener" has a dependency on a non-existent parameter "tables". Did you mean one of these: "tables.acl_groups", "tables.acl_options", "tables.acl_roles", "tables.acl_roles_data", "tables.acl_users", "tables.attachments", "tables.auth_provider_oauth_token_storage", "tables.auth_provider_oauth_states", "tables.auth_provider_oauth_account_assoc", "tables.banlist", "tables.bbcodes", "tables.bookmarks", "tables.bots", "tables.captcha_qa_questions", "tables.captcha_qa_answers", "tables.captcha_qa_confirm", "tables.config", "tables.config_text", "tables.confirm", "tables.disallow", "tables.drafts", "tables.ext", "tables.extensions", "tables.extension_groups", "tables.forums", "tables.forums_access", "tables.forums_track", "tables.forums_watch", "tables.groups", "tables.icons", "tables.lang", "tables.log", "tables.login_attempts", "tables.migrations", "tables.moderator_cache", "tables.modules", "tables.notification_types", "tables.notifications", "tables.poll_options", "tables.poll_votes", "tables.posts", "tables.privmsgs", "tables.privmsgs_folder", "tables.privmsgs_rules", "tables.privmsgs_to", "tables.profile_fields", "tables.profile_fields_data", "tables.profile_fields_options_language", "tables.profile_fields_language", "tables.ranks", "tables.reports", "tables.reports_reasons", "tables.search_results", "tables.search_wordlist", "tables.search_wordmatch", "tables.sessions", "tables.sessions_keys", "tables.sitelist", "tables.smilies", "tables.sphinx", "tables.styles", "tables.styles_template", "tables.styles_template_data", "tables.styles_theme", "tables.styles_imageset", "tables.styles_imageset_data", "tables.teampage", "tables.topics", "tables.topics_posted", "tables.topics_track", "tables.topics_watch", "tables.user_group", "tables.user_notifications", "tables.users", "tables.warnings", "tables.words", "tables.zebra"?

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\symfony\dependency-injection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag.php(200): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag->get('tables')
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\symfony\dependency-injection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag.php(171): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag->resolveString('%tables%', Array)
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\symfony\dependency-injection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag.php(161): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag->resolveValue('%tables%', Array)
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\symfony\dependency-injection\Compiler\ResolveParameterPlaceHoldersPass.php(37): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag->resolveValue(Array)
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\symfony\dependency-injection\Compiler\Compiler.php(102): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\ResolveParameterPlaceHoldersPass->process(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\symfony\dependency-injection\ContainerBuilder.php(587): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\Compiler->compile(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\phpbb\di\container_builder.php(198): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->compile()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\common.php(115): phpbb\di\container_builder->get_container()
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\adm\index.php(23): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
#9 {main}

david63
Name: David Wood

Post by david63 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:33 am

Problem fixed - re-download
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

eumelchen

Post by eumelchen » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:14 am

Thanks, it works!

Return to “Extensions in Development”