[RC] Mobile Device

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
wads24
Name: James

Re: [RC] Mobile Device

Post by wads24 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:05 pm

I disabled this extension. Then I went back to enable it and getting a 405 error, but only when trying to enable or delete data with this extension.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for a reply.

John connor

Post by John connor » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:35 am

thecaretaker1 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:39 am
I've got the hang of it now. Here are the added phones I have done so far with their images as seen in my logs. I've spaced out the entries in the function.php file so you can see the additions.

Mobiles.zip

''Moto G',
'Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo',
'ZTE Majesty Pro Plus LTE',
'Samsung Galaxy J5',
'Samsung Galaxy S7',
'Samsung Galaxy S9',
'Samsung Galaxy S9 Edge',
'Samsung Galaxy J3',
'Huawei P10 Lite',
'Samsung Galaxy S8',
'Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge',
'Sony Xperia M4 Aqua',
'Sony Xperia X',
'Huawei Honor 9',
'HUAWEI MadiaPad',
'OnePlus',
'Acer Iconia',
'Samsung Galaxy J3',

I don't think this works. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and it just shows detected Android. I think it's due to the Android UA taking over, and I wouldn't want to remove that otherwise you'd have to specify each and every Android now and into the future.

These do work though.

Code: Select all

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; Moto G (4) Build/NPJS25.93-14-18) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.100 Mobile Safari/537.36 

Code: Select all

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 8.0.0; SM-G930F Build/R16NW) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.100 Mobile Safari/537.36

Sniper_E
Name: Ed Humphrey

Post by Sniper_E » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:59 pm

John connor wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:35 am
Otherwise you'd have to specify each and every Android now and into the future.
That is how you add to the mobile list now. It's how this ext is setup for all of the features to work.
wads24 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:05 pm
I disabled this extension. Then I went back to enable it and getting a 405 error, but only when trying to enable or delete data with this extension.
Any ideas?
Clear your cache also. You should disable ext and delete data, clear cache and enable new version.
I have had to delete my root/cache/production/ directory and then clear cache to get past with other things, not this ext.
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!
:!: Sniper_E Styles | phpbbmodders :!:

Return to “Extensions in Development”