Extension Description: Adds images to the RHS of your forum header (LHS for RTL language packs) Each image is randomly loaded and can direct to its own URL. You can set the links to open in a the same or new tab.
- Random in this instance means a random selection at each page load. There is no reference to any previously loaded images so there will be times when the same image is loaded several times in succession.
- The image must be a standard image extension eg .jpg .gif .png etc
- If you host the images on your own server, create a directory in the [highlight=yellow]images[/highlight] folder in your forum root (where
right_random_imagesin which to upload them. To ensure the image appears on all pages the URL for the image will then be
- You can adjust the maximum size for images which shrink large images but not affect smaller ones
- Compatible with my Google Search Extension
- Additional Language Pack: fr
IMPORTANT NOTE: Versions 3.2.2 is written in a totally different way to the previous versions meaning you can have as many or as few images as you wish. If you are moving from 3.2.1 YOU MUST disable and delete the data from the existing extension before installing version 3.2.2 .
Live Demo: HERE
- Download the latest release and unzip it.
- Upload the the folder
root/ext/and enable it in the ACP
The contact us link at the bottom of this Forum or This Topic