Description: This extension allows the administrator to configure a forum to automatically move locked topics to a designated forum.
Note: This extension is based on the idea of the Move topics when locked MOD for phpBB 3.0.
- ACP -> Forums -> Create/Edit forum:
Repository: https://github.com/kasimi/phpbb-ext-mov ... whenlocked
- Copy the contents of the archive to
Make sure the file
- Navigate to the ACP » Customise » Manage extensions page.
- Click Enable next to Move Topics When Locked in the Disabled Extensions section.
- 2015-12-06 v1.0.0 Initial release
- 2015-12-14 v1.0.1
- Moved settings to separate panel
- Added option to recursively apply settings to sub-forums
- The preference panel is also added to categories. This can save time when using it in combination with the above 'recursive' setting.
- <select> with destination forums does not allow categories to be selected
- Improved error handling
- 2016-01-14 v1.0.2
- Added support for moving solved topics, requires the Topics Solved extension by bpetty/tierra version 2.2.0 to be installed
- Added events
- Fixed post count synchronization
- Fixed bug where locked topics were moved even though forum settings were set to No
- Removed unused include