[ABD] Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Stoker 4.0
Name: Ulrik Christensen

Re: [RC] Adsense & Ads for phpBB

Post by Stoker 4.0 »

But its prosilver based and should work. Do you have a link?
RoBee120

Post by RoBee120 »

http://robeedesigns.net/xmwiredtv/phpBB3/index.php
I have it set up to show in footer, the most i get it from this is a white bar at eh bottom of the board and all of the font color has been changed to white.
Edit I just checked it from my phone and its showing up? I've deleted cooking from board and my browser and it does not show on my end. I'm running the current version of firefox
Last edited by RoBee120 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoker 4.0

Post by Stoker 4.0 »

RoBee120 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:05 pm http://robeedesigns.net/xmwiredtv/phpBB3/index.php
I have it set up to show in footer, the most i get it from this is a white bar at eh bottom of the board and all of the font color has been changed to white.
Works for me with disabled adblocker
ImageView Screen Capture
RoBee120

Post by RoBee120 »

Stoker 4.0 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:09 pm
RoBee120 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:05 pm http://robeedesigns.net/xmwiredtv/phpBB3/index.php
ImageView Screen Capture
I'm having issues seeing the add in fire fox, I can see them in Safari but not from my Fire fox browser. I'm not running any kind of a blocker I've cleared everything from preferences in the browser and deleted cookies from the board, What is causing this?
Stoker 4.0

Post by Stoker 4.0 »

RoBee120 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:46 pm
Stoker 4.0 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:09 pm
ImageView Screen Capture
I'm having issues seeing the add in fire fox, I can see them in Safari but not from my Fire fox browser. I'm not running any kind of a blocker I've cleared everything from preferences in the browser and deleted cookies from the board, What is causing this?
I viewed your site in firefox, opera, chrome and internet explorer without problems
androidcribs
Name: Joey Devs

Post by androidcribs »

Thanks for this perfectly works in my forum
btw where can see this in the forum that can place ads like this in the screenshot
Compilation of Android Roms, Recoverys, Apps, Games and Tricks
Visit my blog http://www.androidcribs.com
androidcribs

Post by androidcribs »

Thanks for this perfectly works in my forum
btw where can see this in the forum that can place ads like this in the screenshot
Stoker 4.0

Post by Stoker 4.0 »

androidcribs wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm Thanks for this perfectly works in my forum
Thats manual edits and not part of the extension
androidcribs

Post by androidcribs »

Stoker 4.0 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:07 pm
androidcribs wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm Thanks for this perfectly works in my forum
Thats manual edits and not part of the extension
Ok thanks Sir . Can you share it if ok?
none23

Post by none23 »

Hello,

i have install and configure the extension. Then i insert the adsense code and background. I cleare the redis and the board cache, but the code dont show in the code and i dont see the ads (header, footer and sidebar).
i don´t find the problem. can everyone help me?

Thanks!
best regards
Marco
huho78

Post by huho78 »

Hi. It works perfectly in phpbb 3.2 but one question. Is there any option to don't show viwtopic ads to people that are mobile users when you have active Page Level ads? Users mobiles are going to see many diffrents ads at the same momment (page level+ viwetopic, footer, header...)

thank you
Theonardo

Post by Theonardo »

Thanks, I am interested to try the extension. Can anyone clarify exactly what IS and IS NOT permitted as far as Adsense goes? Where on the forum can Adsense be displayed?
Theonardo

Post by Theonardo »

I tried the extension and now I can't access my site! I get this message when I navigate to the domain:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/di/container_builder.php on line 146: require(./cache/production/autoload_4335734bbdd20f586549a504dff5f80c.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/di/container_builder.php on line 146: require(./cache/production/autoload_4335734bbdd20f586549a504dff5f80c.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Stoker 4.0

Post by Stoker 4.0 »

Theonardo wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 6:54 am I tried the extension and now I can't access my site! I get this message when I navigate to the domain:
Sounds weird. Try clearing cache via ftp or disable the ext in phpmyadmin.
Theonardo

Post by Theonardo »

Thanks. I already did both of those things, but doesn't help.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”