[ABD] Servers Board

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
WISHEXEC

Re: [BETA] Servers Board

Post by WISHEXEC »

my server shown as offline, and on every page say last update in 1970 even my update time passed (default 300s ) ... i tryed purge cache, refresh , other browsers .. nothing yet
Token07

Post by Token07 »

WISHEXEC wrote:my server shown as offline, and on every page say last update in 1970 even my update time passed (default 300s ) ... i tryed purge cache, refresh , other browsers .. nothing yet
The cron system is probably locked up. Is there any errors in the error log?
Token07

Post by Token07 »

I hopefully fixed a few bugs in the cron task, I'll update first post with new link.
wkuzma

Post by wkuzma »

Token07 wrote:
wkuzma wrote:just curious
Can a server such as Call Of Duty 4 modern warfare be added to this?
I don't think CoD4 supports the Source Query protocol.

This is a list of the games that are known to work with the library I'm using.
if that is correct - then my web host must be blocking something
because it doesn't work for me.
it shows server status online - no server name - server ip and port 0/0 players
no map - the steam button and gametracker button (gametracker does show the server when selected)

thanks anyway
WISHEXEC

Post by WISHEXEC »

no error in console ...

thank you i will wait the new version :D
chfs

Post by chfs »

Will compatible with style we_clearblue? Thx.

does not display properly on mobile
I'm sorry for my english. :?
Token07

Post by Token07 »

chfs wrote:Will compatible with style we_clearblue? Thx.

does not display properly on mobile
I'll look into it.
chfs

Post by chfs »

Thanks 8-)
I'm sorry for my english. :?
WISHEXEC

Post by WISHEXEC »

now update works ... but it's shown my server offline
wkuzma

Post by wkuzma »

WISHEXEC wrote:now update works ... but it's shown my server offline
I also tried the update and have the same problem showing server offline
It has to be something my host is blocking but I have no idea what it could be to ask them.

I also get this error when I add a server

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/token07/serversboard/vendor/xpaw/php-source-query-class/SourceQuery/Socket.php on line 82: fwrite(): send of 25 bytes failed with errno=1 Operation not permitted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/token07/serversboard/vendor/xpaw/php-source-query-class/SourceQuery/Socket.php on line 82: fwrite(): send of 25 bytes failed with errno=1 Operation not permitted

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/iogcodfo/public_html/includes/functions.php:3914) in /home2/iogcodfo/public_html/includes/functions_acp.php on line 134

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/iogcodfo/public_html/includes/functions.php:3914) in /home2/iogcodfo/public_html/includes/functions_acp.php on line 134

WISHEXEC

Post by WISHEXEC »

Blocking what ? i need to know to sent a ticket
wkuzma

Post by wkuzma »

WISHEXEC wrote:Blocking what ? i need to know to sent a ticket
If I knew what was being blocked I would have already submitted a support ticket to my host.

Its up to the maker of the ext to let us know what needs to open on our host to make his extension work.

what ports does the ext use?
Token07

Post by Token07 »

wkuzma wrote:
It has to be something my host is blocking but I have no idea what it could be to ask them.

I'm not completely sure on that one. Can you post (or PM) me the IP of the server?
wkuzma

Post by wkuzma »

Token07 wrote:
wkuzma wrote:

I'm not completely sure on that one. Can you post (or PM) me the IP of the server?
sure its 108.178.55.7 (I have 4 and posted the least busy one)
port 28960 its a COD4 server
Token07

Post by Token07 »

Can you try this version?

Edit: Try this one instead

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”