Extension Version: 1.4.0
Description: Turn normal bbcode button into graphical silk buttons. The Extension also provide to group custom bbcodes into selectbox for a better choise. Last but not least an helpline input show the bbcode help message on hover. It's a cosmetic ext with zero impact on database.
Inspired from the original Idea build by Stoker Mod.
Author: Sir Xiradorn
- Stoker (MOD)
- famfamfam - silk icon
- phpBB 3.1.x or phpBB 3.2.x
Release Download: X-BBcode Silk Buttons - https://github.com/XiradornLab/phpbb_xb ... n/releases
- bbcode buttons turned into graphical button with icons
- custom bbcode into select box
- helpline message on hovering
- mChat and AjaxChat compatible
- Support image for custom bbcode s (strike), hr, sub and sup
- Download the latest release from (https://github.com/XiradornLab/phpbb_xb ... n/releases).
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `xbbcodesilkbtn`.
- In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `xiradorn` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `xbbcodesilkbtn` folder to `/ext/xiradorn/` (if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at (your forum root)/ext/xiradorn/xbbcodesilkbtn/composer.json).
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`.
- Look for `X-BBcode Silk Buttons` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.
- disable the extension
- delete extension data
- delete extension files from server
- download latest extension files from GitHub(if you haven't already)
- upload new files to the server
- enable extension
- in some cases, the board cache needs to be cleared
Currently it perfectly work on prosilver. Other style will be probably added in future.
Works with normal bbcode permission
To view the screenshots in full size, right-click the image and open the image in a new tab/window
Thank you so much for all your suggestions.