[ABD] [beta]Topic review in edit mode

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Goztow

[ABD] [beta]Topic review in edit mode

Post by Goztow »

Topic review in edit mode

Description:
Add topic review when editing a post, at a similar way as it is added when replying or quoting

Features:
Simply adds the "topic review" panel when you are editing a post, in a similar way as it is shown when you reply.

Here's a screenshot of the topic review in the "reply" screen, in case you wonder what "topic review" is: http://i.imgur.com/ZPrACL7.png

I found this useful when denying double posts.[/color]

Requirements:
phpBB 3.1.9 or later

Installation:
  • Download the latest release and unzip it.
  • Copy the entire contents from the unzipped folder to root/ext/goztow/edit_has_topicreview/
  • Navigate in the ACP to Customise -> Manage extensions.
  • Find Edit has topic review under "Disabled Extensions" and click Enable.
Repository:
https://github.com/goztow/edit_has_topicreview

Author notes:
This is my first extension. Beta, do not use on a live forum. This works correctly on my forums, but I haven't tested the repository on github yet.
Thanks to kasimi on phpbb.com for his help[/quote]
Last edited by Goztow on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kailey
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Kailey Snay

Re: [beta]Edit has topic review

Post by Kailey »

This was actually on my list of extensions to create, but no sense reinventing the wheel, so thank you! Good luck - it looks promising. :)
Kailey Snay - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Community rules

If you have any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to send me a PM.
Goztow

Post by Goztow »

Could you confirm it works well, so I can get it as RC?
Mauron

Post by Mauron »

Mind to rephrase extension name into something like Topic review in edit mode?
Current name is far from being clear.
Goztow

Re: [beta]Topic review in edit mode

Post by Goztow »

I changed it. Did someone test it already, plz? :ugeek:
Mulsiphix

Re: [beta]Topic review in edit mode

Post by Mulsiphix »

I'm using phpBB v3.2.8 and this extension is producing errors. Just thought it was worth mentioning. After enabling in the ACP these immediately appear on the next page load:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/zendframework/zend-stdlib/src/ArrayObject.php on line 426: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/zendframework/zend-code/src/Reflection/MethodReflection.php on line 272: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/zendframework/zend-code/src/Reflection/MethodReflection.php on line 275: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/zendframework/zend-code/src/Reflection/MethodReflection.php on line 281: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/zendframework/zend-code/src/Reflection/MethodReflection.php on line 287: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/zendframework/zend-code/src/Reflection/MethodReflection.php on line 296: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/zendframework/zend-code/src/Reflection/MethodReflection.php on line 314: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/zendframework/zend-code/src/Reflection/MethodReflection.php on line 319: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 138: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3358)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 138: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3358)
For what it's worth, the extension does work as advertised. If it weren't for the errors being produced for all to see, I sure would love to use it.
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Re: [ABD] [beta]Topic review in edit mode

Post by Paul »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the extension author has not been active recently. If the extension author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Extension Customisations Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this extension, or any other extension that is marked as "abandoned" or "in development", on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Extension Customisations Team

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”