[ABD] Phpbbinvite

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
javyxx

[ABD] Phpbbinvite

Post by javyxx » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:59 am

Extension Name: phpbbinvite
Author: Author javyxx

Extension Description: The invitation system for phpbb 3.1
Extension Version: 3.1.0-RC1

Requirements: If the extension has any special requirements (such as PHPBB >3.1)

Extension Download: http://phpbbinvite.foroprivate.com
Last edited by javyxx on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eunaumtenhoid

Re: [RC] Phpbbinvite

Post by eunaumtenhoid » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:51 pm

thx dude, ideas for to future?

I went Install a ext and appeared this message

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL; if you need NULL in a key, use UNIQUE instead [1171]

SQL

CREATE TABLE phpbb_invite_users ( user_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED NULL, user_name varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, user_colour varchar(6) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, user_reg_email varchar(100) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, user_regdate int(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, meghivo_uid mediumint(8) UNSIGNED NULL, PRIMARY KEY (user_id) ) CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_bin`;
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes

javyxx

Post by javyxx » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:14 pm

eunaumtenhoid wrote:thx dude, ideas for to future?

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL; if you need NULL in a key, use UNIQUE instead [1171]

SQL

CREATE TABLE phpbb_invite_users ( user_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED NULL, user_name varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, user_colour varchar(6) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, user_reg_email varchar(100) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, user_regdate int(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, meghivo_uid mediumint(8) UNSIGNED NULL, PRIMARY KEY (user_id) ) CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_bin`;

Yes , you're right, but the extension works for my well . I anoted this change and put in next version

javyxx

Post by javyxx » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:14 pm

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

SQL

Yes , you're right, but the extension works for my well . I anoted this change and put in next version

eunaumtenhoid

Post by eunaumtenhoid » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:29 pm

javyxx wrote:

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

SQL

next?

Puchahawa
Name: Randy

Post by Puchahawa » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:29 am

Hi javyxx, this is an interesting extension. I downloaded it to see what it was about on my test board (running 3.1.9) and came across a minor issue I thought you would like to know about.

After I looked around at this extension (all the settings) I went to the customize tab and disabled it, then went back to the extension tab to work with another extension and noticed what you see in the pic below.

Avatar courtesy of artist Faith Coyotë

javyxx

Post by javyxx » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:39 am

Puchahawa wrote:Hi javyxx, this is an interesting extension. I downloaded it to see what it was about on my test board (running 3.1.9) and came across a minor issue I thought you would like to know about.

After I looked around at this extension (all the settings) I went to the customize tab and disabled it, then went back to the extension tab to work with another extension and noticed what you see in the pic below.

Your language not soport yet . I try to use default ingles in this case .

Mauron

Post by Mauron » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:27 am

javyxx wrote:Your language not soport yet . I try to use default ingles in this case .
That's not what he told you.

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:13 pm

Hi,

Please provide a direct download link, instead of a link where users need to wait for 5 seconds, and have potential issues by virus scanners.

Thanks.
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

wkuzma

Post by wkuzma » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:20 pm

Paul wrote:Hi,

Please provide a direct download link, instead of a link where users need to wait for 5 seconds, and have potential issues by virus scanners.

Thanks.
I agree I will not consider downloading this extension unless its a direct download

eunaumtenhoid

Post by eunaumtenhoid » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:24 pm

ABANDONED?

Paul
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Thanks.
Hi,

Again, please provide a direct, non harmfull, link to your extension, otherwise we will need to lock your extension.

Thanks.
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

eunaumtenhoid

Post by eunaumtenhoid » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:18 pm

ACTIVE register ONLY by invitation, where this this option ?

javyxx

Post by javyxx » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:47 am

Paul wrote:

Thanks.
Hi,

Again, please provide a direct, non harmfull, link to your extension, otherwise we will need to lock your extension.

Thanks.

Even above that I contribute to the community. I close by download. I will use the extension to myself

javyxx

Post by javyxx » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:06 am

Perhaps publish the final version on my website. Meanwhile, the link will not be active .

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”