Hi, I seem to be having an issue with the extension in that it seems to be no longer showing the banner at the correct size. Height is fine, width is not. This worked fine when I first installed the extension, in fact it worked fine for a few weeks – and then suddenly stopped.
I have made no changes to the forum since installing this mod that I can think of.
I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, disabling and re-enabling and so on, however this has no effect. It may be something as simple as my banner is too big – however I cannot see a size limit anywhere, unless it is obvious and I have missed it. I could not find a readme in the extension folder, and there is no limit restrictions mentioned in the extension settings in the admin panel.
Any help and advice to resolve this would be appreciated, thank you.
• The style that you are using – Black (v 3.2.1)
• The browser that you are using – occurs in all browsers. Have tested in Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer.
• Details of the relevant settings from the ACP – see image below for Banner Options.
This is the link to the banner I am using: http://www.tangmerepilots.co.uk/images/logo_hd.png
• Other extensions installed – See image below for installed extension list.
• A link to the site showing the problem: http://www.tangmerepilots.co.uk/NewForum/
• If possible an image of the problem: See image below