[ABD] User Details

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Re: [3.2][3.3][RC] User Details

Post by Paul »

I won't say it is directly a bug, but just a limition on how autowiring works in Symfony. It is about the naming of the variable in the constructor, together with the FQDN of the classname. It might work if you use specific names for your constructor variables, prefixed with your extension, but not fully sure.
david63

Post by david63 »

Paul wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:54 am t is about the naming of the variable in the constructor, together with the FQDN of the classname. It might work if you use specific names for your constructor variables, prefixed with your extension, but not fully sure.
I have put phpbb\extension\manager: '@ext.manager' in the services file and that appears to have stopped the errors - not sure if that is the right way to do it, or if there is a better way.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
KlausiMaus

Post by KlausiMaus »

david63 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:42 pm I have put phpbb\extension\manager: '@ext.manager' in the services file and that appears to have stopped the errors - not sure if that is the right way to do it, or if there is a better way.
That seems to work, at least it works for me.
Klaus (http://forum.kuhnert.ch/) :: Keep it simple, stupid :!:
stone23

Post by stone23 »

david63 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:42 pm I have put phpbb\extension\manager: '@ext.manager' in the services file
More specifically, what is the code of the file like?
encreuse.net
Forum version : 3.3.11
php version : 8.2.10

Excuse my English, I'm French...
david63

Post by david63 »

Updated to version 3.1.1-RC2 which (hopefully) has resolved the conflicts with other extensions (well at least all the conflicts that I could find!)
David

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
stone23

Post by stone23 »

I have this error when activating version 3.1.1-RC2 :
Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getParameter() on null in /htdocs/forum/includes/functions.php:2996\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: msg_handler(2, 'Use of undefine...', '/htdocs/forum/v...', 139, Array)\n#1 /htdocs/forum/vendor/symfony/config/Resource/ReflectionClassResource.php(139): ReflectionClass->getDefaultProperties()\n#2 /htdocs/forum/vendor/symfony/config/Resource/ReflectionClassResource.php(117): Symfony\\Component\\Config\\Resource\\ReflectionClassResource->generateSignature(Object(ReflectionClass))\n#3 /htdocs/forum/vendor/symfony/config/Resource/ReflectionClassResource.php(66): Symfony\\Component\\Config\\Resource\\ReflectionClassResource->computeHash()\n#4 [internal function]: Symfony\\Component\\Config\\Resource\\ReflectionClassResource->serialize()\n#5 /htdocs/forum/vendor/symfony/config/ResourceCheckerConfigCache.php(132): serialize(Array)\n#6 /htdocs/forum/phpbb/di/container_builder.php(501): Symfony\\Component\\Config\\ResourceCheckerConfigCache->write('<...',
EDIT:
But it works on my test forum ...
I must have conflicts on the production forum...
encreuse.net

ignome

Post by ignome »

david63 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:49 pm Updated to version 3.1.1-RC2 which (hopefully) has resolved the conflicts with other extensions (well at least all the conflicts that I could find!)
Thanks for the update! It fixed the custom profile issue I was having on my board and the extension works like a charm. Thanks again for all the great extensions you have written 8-)
stone23

Post by stone23 »

Hello,
For my case, I identified 2 extensions that conflict with Userdetails: CBB Chat and error pages.
encreuse.net

david63

Post by david63 »

stone23 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:34 pm Hello,
For my case, I identified 2 extensions that conflict with Userdetails: CBB Chat and error pages.
Are you using the latest version of User Details?

CBB Chat is a premium extension so I have no knowledge of it and error pages is incompatible with phpBB 3.3
David

stone23

Post by stone23 »

david63 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:00 pm Are you using the latest version of User Details?
Yes and I will ask the question to the author of cbb chat for the conflict.
encreuse.net

david63

Post by david63 »

stone23 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:58 pm Yes and I will ask the question to the author of cbb chat for the conflict.
What error are you getting?
David

stone23

Post by stone23 »

I got this :
[Sun Oct 04 17:03:47.487111 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 21229:tid 140138508138240] [client IP RETIRED:55092] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getParameter() on null in /htdocs/forum/includes/functions.php:2996\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: msg_handler(2, 'Use of undefine...', '/htdocs/forum/v...', 139, Array)\n#1 /htdocs/forum/vendor/symfony/config/Resource/ReflectionClassResource.php(139): ReflectionClass->getDefaultProperties()\n#2 /htdocs/forum/vendor/symfony/config/Resource/ReflectionClassResource.php(117): Symfony\\Component\\Config\\Resource\\ReflectionClassResource->generateSignature(Object(ReflectionClass))\n#3 /htdocs/forum/vendor/symfony/config/Resource/ReflectionClassResource.php(66): Symfony\\Component\\Config\\Resource\\ReflectionClassResource->computeHash()\n#4 [internal function]: Symfony\\Component\\Config\\Resource\\ReflectionClassResource->serialize()\n#5 /htdocs/forum/vendor/symfony/config/ResourceCheckerConfigCache.php(132): serialize(Array)\n#6 /htdocs/forum/phpbb/di/container_builder.php(501): Symfony\\Component\\Config\\ResourceCheckerConfigCache->write('<...', referer: https://www.encreuse.net/forum/adm/inde ... h=b02c2d99
encreuse.net

timeforhelp1

Post by timeforhelp1 »

This ok to go for 3.2.11? Double checking!
david63

Post by david63 »

timeforhelp1 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:54 pm This ok to go for 3.2.11? Double checking!
If you use the 3.2 download
David

J_M

Post by J_M »

Before I jump in and install this extension I'm hoping that you can let me know if it will do what I am looking to achieve.

I may be moving mass emails to another service and I would like to export the email list (and possibly other user data) from a phpBB 3.3x forum. I have been setting "Administrators can email me information:" to "NO" for members that didn't want to receive mass emails. Is there a way to grab this information along with the email for the member list?

Are there any screen captures of the interface showing which of the "selectable user details" can be set and exported to a CSV format file?

If this isn't the right extension for this task is there one that is better suited?

thanks in advance!

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”