Extension Description: Adds up to 8 links under the forum header. Each can be set individually switched to be viewed by no one/admin/mods/guests/members/everyone and to open in the same or new tab/window. Unused links do not appear as blank spaces as they are all aligned to the left (right in rtl languages) Fully responsive. Each link background can be given a different colour if you wish. You can enter the HTML color you would like eg #0C93D7 or use the colour picker supplied. Default is Blue
You can switch the extension off in the ACP (default is OFF.) In addition the links can be placed under the header or in the NavBar. You can also decide whether to display all of the links on small screens instead of the drop down selector.
Compatible with my Sticky Bar Extension
FA icons are only supported on phpBB 3.2.0 onwards. The button codes can be found here and need to have 'icon' added before the FA code eg fa-file-pdf-o needs to be entered as
Based on and adapted from the link bar on phpBB.com
Thanks to Lumpy Burgertushie for assembling the Style files
Extension Version: 1.0.0_RC12 / 3.2.0-RC2
- If you wish to change the colour of the banner to suite your style, follow these instructions.
- make a copy of
hifikabin/headerlinks/styles/prosilver_se/and give it the name of the style you are using
#828d96to the hex color of your chouce
- save>upload>enable the extension
- Breaks RTL switching in 3.2.x Hopefully I will have a fix soon(ish)
- No longer breaks RTL boards, but all links are hidden on RTL boards viewed on mobile devices (still looking for a fix) fixed thanks to spaceace
- Thanks to spaceace for help with the phpBB version checking
- Download the latest release and unzip it.
- Upload the folder
root/ext/and enable it in the ACP
The contact us link at the bottom of this Forum or This Topic