3Di wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:24 am
: review of some bits of this code. Drop support for 3.1's serie.
Today I found some time and I spent it to keep a promise made a long time ago, sorry for the delay.
The new version that fixes all the problems so far listed by you all is about to be released, I'm testing all the variants.
So far I've done this:
1.0.2-beta - 2019-06-20
- remove suppport for 3.1
- remove support for 3.1 anami style
- fix filename being shown
- fix CSS centering for 3.2 (optional)
- fix attachment sort ordering (SQL)
- fix replace images in the same place they were put if placed INLINE
- fix potential SQL injection
- remove redundant code
- code housekeeping