Extension Description: This extension enables you to read any RSS, ATOM or RDF feed. It looks for new items every half hour and post them to a specified forum.
Extension Version: 1.0.10
- PHP SimpleXML extension (usually available, check this in ACP -> PHP info)
- Define multiple feeds in ACP
- Automatically recognises the feed type (RSS/RDF/ATOM), can be overridden in ACP
- Choose a forum and a user for each feed to post new items
- Optionally add prefix to topic titles
- Use phpBB cron to fetch feeds every 30 minutes
- Limit size of post instead of full content
- HTML in feeds is converted to valid BBcode where possible, all other HTML is stripped
- Choose between using local time or publication date of feed for post time
- Events are added to allow for changing the posted result (see next post)
Translations are very much appreciated, but won't be added to the main package at this point since language strings are prone to change. If you have a translation available please post in this topic, I'll add a link to your post in below list.